MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I love their previous game, still can't believe it hasn't be MTL yet. Granted, it is a very large game. Anyways, looking forward this game.

Reactions: TheUnknownable

hackinglegend

Aug 12, 2017
There's something that most MTLers don't seem to realize, and I really wish they would:

RPGMaker game dialogue has hard newlines, because the engine doesn't wrap sentences automatically. This means that when you feed the text dump into whatever MTL tool you use, you have got to get rid of those carriage returns. Google Translate doesn't know that you're giving it RPGMaker dialogue box text. It sees a new line, so it assumes it's a new sentence, and then you get two nonsense sentences as it tries to translate two halves of a sentence as two individual whole sentences.

MTL is surprisingly decent for the majority of what you throw at it these days. It won't sound good, it'll screw up the context, but it will create sentences that make sense and are mostly accurate most of the time. If you are putting in normal dialogue and getting nonsensical poetry like this seems to be, it is almost always because you are not removing the newlines.
Actually very true. I played around with translating a few maps from the reverse isekai elf game line by line using deepl/sugoi and it was more than readable. I went through with probably 4-5 maps and only had to look up specific words up a handful number of times. Of course, gender pronouns are inaccurate given the nature of the language.

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
How do you advance the pregnancy?
First you have to get pregnant, you'll see a quick image of her egg being fertilized in an applicable cutscene by random chance. To fast forward time to 9 months and give birth to it, you have to get past a certain chapter (i think 5), then go to your sister next door to your house at the dumpling shop. She'll take care of your kids in the restaurant.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes