Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Can she get pregnant and give birth over and over again or is the pregnancy just an ending only scene?
Every creampie has a chance to impregnate her, but you have to talk to the auntie she lives with for pregnancy to progress straight until she gives birth. Quite a few loss endings have pregnancy tho

Jan 31, 2020
Every creampie has a chance to impregnate her, but you have to talk to the auntie she lives with for pregnancy to progress straight until she gives birth. Quite a few loss endings have pregnancy tho
Wait, so she can actually get pregnant and give birth again and again?

Jan 31, 2020
you actually get stat increases from it, and if you visit them (your sister takes care of them in the restaurant next door) you get a little breastfeeding cg.
Ohh, i think i remembered something before but, won't you get a gameover of sorts if she reaches some sort of limit to the number of births or something? It's kinda confusing so some walkthrough would probably help.

Wander234567

May 23, 2023
Anyone have mega 1.1 patch for joiplay and can some one teach me how to replace that patch and how do i fix the combat lag for the game i know im late but some one help

Last edited:

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
nothing significant except v1.2 japanese release. btw, does this game have an online guide (including japanese guide)?

TemTem191

Jan 16, 2024
Where do we find the bill in chapter 9? The fortune teller said in Yotsuya but I've tried looking everywhere in day and at night.
I was about to ask this question too before rereading the script. Youre supposed to head east on Fugakawa where the sumo wrestlers are at to trigger the scene that makes Karin look for it.

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
ohh so it manually being translated while slow thats nice i thought it was just MTL so was waiting for the update with teh MTL

AlexKunKun

Sep 3, 2023
How do you progress in the game? I mean, how do you know where to go to do the main mission?

I'm in chapter 2. I walked around the entire map. I spoke to the NPCs who had the three points, doing some side quests. But what about the main thing to continue with the story?

Not just in this chapter, but in the next ones as well. What is your tip for locating story missions?

_Sad_Man_

Mar 26, 2020
Hello, finally after such a long time I found the time to work on this project and finish more than half of what is left, but only in version 1.0. I'm not sure I can do this for version 1.2(if anyone knows how many images there are that need "fixing," please write to me). Before releasing the full completion of this project, I will see what can be improved on what has already been done.

Drop here Kunoichi Karin\www\img\pictures

uncensored 13 scene's, have fun ;)

P.S.
There are 40 more images to decensor

Last edited:

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Hello, finally after such a long time I found the time to work on this project and finish more than half of what is left, but only in version 1.0. I'm not sure I can do this for version 1.2(if anyone knows how many images there are that need "fixing," please write to me). Before releasing the full completion of this project, I will see what can be improved on what has already been done.

Uncensor update 3 Drop here Kunoichi Karin\www\img\pictures

P.S.
Thanks for doing this man. Real hero. Would love 1.2 but get you're doing this for free, so can't complain.

Reactions: _Sad_Man_

Rufusa

Jun 18, 2023

Uncensor update 3 Drop here Kunoichi Karin\www\img\pictures

P.S.
file deleted

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Sad_Man_
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes