PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Transferring from v1.1 to v.1.2, seems impossible unless I paste my translation manually. Any tips with transferring project between version?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Transferring from v1.1 to v.1.2, seems impossible unless I paste my translation manually. Any tips with transferring project between version?
Considering you're working with Translator++, I think you'd have better luck asking around somewhere else. Maybe the sticky threads in the Translation forum could help
Or maybe ask for assistance from dudes on this site who have a lot of experience. Off the top of my head I could remember Shisaye and Silentce

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Considering you're working with Translator++, I think you'd have better luck asking around somewhere else. Maybe the sticky threads in the Translation forum could help
Or maybe ask for assistance from dudes on this site who have a lot of experience. Off the top of my head I could remember Shisaye and Silentce
No, I'm actually translating directly at the game using RPGmaker MV. but yeah, maybe better luck asking somewhere else.

DaemonBreath

Jun 18, 2018
You'll need to isolate what areas have been changed in the update. If certain maps or actors or whatever have new events or entries you'll need to paste what you have already translated manually, but if there's no change you should just be able to copy the data files over without a problem without having go inside RPGMaker itself.

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
Waiting for any other translation than this. Even that GPT-translator guy would be enough

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
There's already one dude in this thread working on it, no other translator would jump in. Best we just wait
If someone want to jump in to work the translation, it will be great help. No progress because work stuff and skill issue with RPGmaker MV.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Anybody has another link or save file? Seems that google became sus of how many people were downloading it from the past page

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
If someone want to jump in to work the translation, it will be great help. No progress because work stuff and skill issue with RPGmaker MV.
I don't really know how to feel about this. I see manual translators appearing once in ten blue moons, and even more uncertain about foreign publishers picking this game up. At this rate, if this game is to have any hope of getting a better translation soon (at least on this site), we're probably gonna have to ask the more dedicated MTL dudes
Which parts of the game have you translated? Might make it easier for anyone else translating to pick it up
Anybody has another link or save file? Seems that google became sus of how many people were downloading it from the past page
There's a save file on the 3rd page
Is there a completed uncensored version?
No, at least not yet

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
I don't really know how to feel about this. I see manual translators appearing once in ten blue moons, and even more uncertain about foreign publishers picking this game up. At this rate, if this game is to have any hope of getting a better translation soon (at least on this site), we're probably gonna have to ask the more dedicated MTL dudes
Which parts of the game have you translated? Might make it easier for anyone else translating to pick it up

There's a save file on the 3rd page

No, at least not yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note for who want to pick this up (since I no longer have time to consistently TL this game).

What have been translated:
Some part of the map, asset translation (Mostly characters name PNG) from someone else (I can't find the original contributor), Yellow highlight is completed, red circle is partial. For common event, I have attach my excel which I use to keep track of my progress fo Common Ev.

do note that a lot of NPC names are MTL translation, I haven't manually retranslated it.

To be fair, this game is actually huge and complex in term of translation. There is a lot of named NPC and each of their name is on a PNG. Unless chatGPT can read name on a PNG, the machine won't know who is speaking (Except most of H-scene).

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes