HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Damn man this game needs to be saved from MTL.

At the very least dazed GPT 4 MTL level is where it's at if we gotta go MTL.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Damn man this game needs to be saved from MTL.

At the very least dazed GPT 4 MTL level is where it's at if we gotta go MTL.
I don't think ChatGPT can help here, since it need context to be accurate. The dialogue are just text without context of who is speaking. The speaker name are shown as pict instead (and this game have more than 100+ characters portrait)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it might help with H-scene, but not much outside of it. almost all interaction use PNG to show who is the speaker and that is not easy to teach to the AI

Last edited:

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019

Link to my current translation. it's still not done.

In need of help with translating the text or editing the picture assets, also with how to organize things so other can help easily.

Last edited:

Fuuto

Sep 6, 2022
View attachment 2298284

Overview:
The time is the Edo period-- a girl who works at a dumpling shop, her name is Karin.At night,
she spends her days stealing money and goods from rich people in Edo as Komachi, a nice thief.
A strange incident that happens there.
Gradually creeping in will be the shadow of a vengeful demon that spins karma-- his Edo fantasy
Thread Updated: 2023-01-09
Release Date: 2022-12-30
Developer: CHERIS SOFT -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English(MTL)
Translator: KingNtr++
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Do you know how to gave birth in this game? The game itself has a title that if u have 10 children it gave bonus stat
I tried to go the clinic but nothing happens

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Do you know how to gave birth in this game? The game itself has a title that if u have 10 children it gave bonus stat
Use Search.... :cool:

May 5, 2022
You have to go to the dumpling shop and talk to oei when the heroine is pregnant.After that the game will show a childbirth scene.
If I'm not wrong the heroine can get pregnant after chapter 4, you can buy ovulation drugs on the potion shop at fukagawa at night to make it easier to get pregnant.

Morphosis

Apr 29, 2023

Link to my current translation. it's still not done.

In need of help with translating the text or editing the picture assets, also with how to organize things so other can help easily.
How do I download it? I'm not familiar with github

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Kunoichi v1.0 Compressed (Untested)

Win 1.7 GB/370 MB :

Debonkers

Mar 21, 2022
ok so is there a walkthrough anywhere or any way to see what I have to do in game? I am stuck on day 2

Debonkers

Mar 21, 2022
ok so is there a walkthrough anywhere or any way to see what I have to do in game? I am stuck on day 2
To clarify - I got this:
1693431309038.png
I have rescued the guy from the well I have tried talking to everyone at the dumpling shop,. I have talked to the woman at the bridge (she looks sad). When I talk to the guy in front of the hut, he just says something about recent events. Do I have to do something for the old woman? If so - what and where?

Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
So how far they go with the graphic violence? Can i expect to be presented with some heavy shit that will make my boner die immediately?

BurnMyDick

Aug 15, 2022
How do you enter the bandit fortress in chapter 6 (naked village)? I have tried talking to the bandits outside the place, but nothing happens besides some short dialog.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Long short story, got busy with playing new game and work. not much progress from my last upload. there is high chance I might abandoned my translation project.

i dont smoke

Feb 16, 2023
Is there any way to make the game full english? I dont want to see these kanji words, its very distracting and spoils the atmosphere of the game

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes