Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Where can I get reminiscence hut?
I GOTCHU FAM.
so, what you're gonna do is go to asakusa(fire force, is that you?) go to the lady near a well. you'll get an amulet. then go to the shopping district by the right (near hisnosha, (a town starting with the H(beginner town))) and talk to the shopping lady above the "groper/molester" and you get tangerines. go to the far left of the beginner town: you'll see a lady near a well: talk to her. go in the well, save her sister/daughter. you get straw.
go to the right once or twice and you have to save a person from drowning, you'll get lottery ticket. afterwards, go to the far left until you meat the harbor/ the place where you can fish (next to edo town). you'll get cloth. go alll the way up to udeno, or whereever the name: you'll see a guy with a horse, get him the cloth, lastly: go back to edo town, go to the guy next to dumpling shop. give him horse and BAM, you got urself a hut for (CG).

Reactions: aa14 and Debonkers

Drakonical

Aug 5, 2021
Is there still no bgm bug fix? It's really ruining the experience rn. If there is can someone link it.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Is there still no bgm bug fix? It's really ruining the experience rn. If there is can someone link it.
so far, creating new game files with fresh JP (non-MTL version) and then moving it into MTL-ed version solve the BGM issue. due to how the save works, bugged MTL save can't load any patch made after doing new game. still not sure if there is a way to fix existing save file from that bug.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Translation needs love, currently unplayable.
Then you can help if you really want it to be translated properly. But I'm not sure how to compile edits from 2+ different person. also not sure how to export part of already translated text.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Seems that the dev is gonna add 2 more costumes since the ci-en update..

Although i feel it's a LIL BIT disappointing since you can only use those outfits on the theater

As for the other scenes i think we are getting the Pigtail girl getting raped by a monster and the MC probably prostituting herself in the bandit village

Uncensor update 2 Drop here Kunoichi Karin\www\img\pictures

uncensored 10 scene's, have fun ;)

P.S. there are still 16 scenes left and the decensor will be completed, now I don't have much free time :(
Thank you for the hard work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: _Sad_Man_
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes