Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Game has been updated to that fixes quite a few bugs.

Google translated bugfixes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this gama have a chance to get edited, I don't hope it proper translation because it had pretty slims chance to get it soon or maybe never that's why I wish at least it get edited

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
is this gama have a chance to get edited, I don't hope it proper translation because it had pretty slims chance to get it soon or maybe never that's why I wish at least it get edited
Hopefully, I can provide the new version if translator is willing to update it.

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
for some reason I can't progress through chapter 9. After performing on stage, they call me to come to the fox restaurant in the morning... a standard quest icon hangs over the building of this cafe, but when I go inside nothing happens..

Reactions: Fapper008

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
how to do chapter 9?
for some reason I can't progress through chapter 9. After performing on stage, they call me to come to the fox restaurant in the morning... a standard quest icon hangs over the building of this cafe, but when I go inside nothing happens..
in the fox restaurant for me i just run in circle for a while or do random talk and somehow the grey haired girl suddenly appear and you need to talk to her

• Sad
Reactions: bro111

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
after that?
kinda forgot, iirc it's go to the right side of your main city where it's initially blocked before but you mc will realize she lost the pass so you need to go bit left side of the main city near the river/sea abd talk to someone there to get the pass and just go back

hard to pinpoint cause i don't remember the street name lol

Is there any way to prevent pregnancy in this game?
i think you can just prevent from giving birth, so if you pregnant just carry on as it looks like doesn't affect anything

Reactions: Fapper008

Fapper008

Sep 28, 2019
kinda forgot, iirc it's go to the right side of your main city where it's initially blocked before but you mc will realize she lost the pass so you need to go bit left side of the main city near the river/sea abd talk to someone there to get the pass and just go back

hard to pinpoint cause i don't remember the street name lol

i think you can just prevent from giving birth, so if you pregnant just carry on as it looks like doesn't affect anything
thx

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes