Oct 9, 2021
For someone who's kinda slightly lower than meh towards preg stuff, does the game appeal to people who just like good ol' fashion rape?
Haven't finish it yet but so far the rapes are defeat scenes only and sort of ends? So the rape is full blow but since it is defeat oriented, it is not majority of scene server. Unlike Samurai where a friend can still save.

Kitsune7559

Jun 16, 2022
It is possible to change outfit? i was looking at recollection room hint and found hint with outfit related, but how to change outfit?

Also, after downloading the main file in the first/main page, which patch should i apply first? update/fixes patch first or decensor patch first? rather, are the order of applying patch matter?

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2020
It is possible to change outfit? i was looking at recollection room hint and found hint with outfit related, but how to change outfit?

Also, after downloading the main file in the first/main page, which patch should i apply first? update/fixes patch first or decensor patch first? rather, are the order of applying patch matter?
after a quest in which it was necessary to pretend to be a prostitute at night outside the house, there is an opportunity to change clothes. with a high level of obscenity, it is even possible to have sex in a ninja outfit.

Cosplay is also available in the north if you purchase a theater in the north of the city. outfits can be bought at the Yucat store.

Shadow9855

Aug 22, 2021
I'm stuck in chapter 2 TT. I think I do all things what Fortune Teller told me but still nothing progress, the village chief not come to Oei shop. Can anyone help what I suppose to do ? TT

Daimeon

Feb 29, 2024
I'm stuck in chapter 2 TT. I think I do all things what Fortune Teller told me but still nothing progress, the village chief not come to Oei shop. Can anyone help what I suppose to do ? TT
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in that chapter you had to go to the town where there were bandits?

Daimeon

Feb 29, 2024
I already went to check it but the bandit don't let me in.
Oh, I remember that after doing all that, they gave you a quest item that you had to give to an npc, so that he could give you another item and give it to another until the quest icon was activated in the oei store ( the store to the left of your house)
I think that was it, I just made you move around Edo in this chapter until I let you go to the village.

Bombo32

Oct 30, 2020
Finished the game but honestly disagree with people calling it as good of a RPGM game as Celesphonia. The game starts out wonderfully but quickly loses it's steam past chapter 4 from the moment the story changes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From chapter 7-8 it straight up becomes a complete slog. 6-6.5/10 overall because some scenes are good and it has plenty amount of endings, despite the fact that it was easily 9/10 in the first 4 chapters.

Reactions: soundengineer
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes