• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Coming here after Shogun (110 years after Shogun ?), I'm baffled there was no catholic church near the red light district lmao

yyyyh

Apr 11, 2024
GreeDGrineer، المشاركة: 13164799، العضو: 2151286 said:
ربما، لكن هذه المسألة بالتأكيد ليست مسؤوليتي، فأنا لست مؤلف النسخة المضغوطة.
[/يقتبس]You can tell me how to complete the second semester. It took about three days

• Sad
Reactions: _Sad_Man_

Asoka9

May 22, 2021
That finale/ ending sequence was certainly something... Up down up down, plot twist, plot twist, I win (deus ex machina), no the deus ex machina stopped working (repeat a couple of times). Pretty good game, this is what Samurai vandalism really should have been, this game has more soul than the oneone1 games as of recently. The artstyle is also somewhat feeling inspired by oneone1. Damn shame that there is seemingly no full unlock gallery option (as of the current version) after clearing the game. That should've been a standard for long h game rpgs.
I am playing on Android. The last boss on Mount Fuji was defeated yet I have this error where the game straight up shows one error about not able to read. Also, I was unable to save throughout the whole mission in Mount Fuji. Could you be kind enough to upload your completed game save?

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
I am playing on Android. The last boss on Mount Fuji was defeated yet I have this error where the game straight up shows one error about not able to read. Also, I was unable to save throughout the whole mission in Mount Fuji. Could you be kind enough to upload your completed game save?
Already deleted the game + saves, but here is what I used to complete my gallery.
Full Save [ver. 1.0] Full Save [ver. 1.2]

Decensor Update ver. 1.2

Hey everyone, this day has come, I am ready to present to you [Full Uncensor] Kunoichi Karin ver. 1.0 [adapted for version 1.2] drop in the main game folder enjoy!;)

Info. about a version 1.2

Image samples:

Reactions: _Sad_Man_

QuyHina

Jan 26, 2023
Look I really like playing this game, but the only thing I can't enjoy it is the lag the fps drop when I play the game on joiplay... please anyone out there help me with this.

Daimeon

Feb 29, 2024
Excellent game, I really liked the story and the gameplay, some maps with lower fps due to the enemies but killing them goes away

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes