dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
anbody know what to do with this quest next ? the sword smith is busy and when i go to red dictrict house there no body there ,
1710240498302.png

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I'm reading there's an actual pregnancy system in this game - how much does this play into things like repeatable H-scenes? Do they have pregnancy variations? Is there an actual good amount of pregnancy in this game?
if you're pregnant, go talk to your guardian. it will initiate the pregnancy. I played through virgin run and I'll probably do it again now there is a good translation. I believe pregnancy is more of an event, but the effects after the pregnancy event change the game's dynamic

AceJack

Apr 18, 2018
Maybe can be useful for anyone who's stuck with the red light district, you don't have to be pregnant to enter.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
I updated the pics and they'll probably soon make it to the main download links, if you don't want to downoad the whole game again here is the .

- As I covered like 75% of the names pics relying on draft ChatGPT translation and had no intent of covering 100% as there are 3.8k names pics when I found out that there was a pics pack already done before ~a year ago the decision was made to took the pics from it for the pics I haven't worked on (generally with less that 20 pic per character). To closer match the pics in this older pack I redone mine pics with the font of similar style/size.

- Translated enemies (sv_enemies folder) - partially copied from pictures folder from already translated pics (older pack) so they might not match the script, and partially taken from enemies.json file that should match the script. Enemies that have erotic attacks marked with hearts (about 5-6 in total, in Jap it's written in pink color in name box).

- Changed some names pics (Yorin=>Korin, Kabuki actor was mistakenly translated by me as Landlord, a typo and missing translation for a-190 pics (Onryoujin) in older pack) and a few other pics...

- Added some odd pics that weren't translated.

- Different bigger font used in Edo map pic

Last edited:

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Just wanted to ask, can anyone list down all the locations of the orbs? i only have white and green orb... thanks in advance!

Mathrock

Jun 26, 2018
Just wanted to ask, can anyone list down all the locations of the orbs? i only have white and green orb... thanks in advance!
There is a bookstore on Nihonbashi where you can buy two scrolls that tell you the locations of the orbs. They are sold in different chapters.

GeniusForm

Sep 15, 2022
I'm so confused on where to go, even with the Fortune Teller's help. Does anyone have a walkthrough? I literally don't know how to start the main quest for chapter 2.

xerfive

Jul 19, 2017
I updated the pics and they'll probably soon make it to the main download links, if you don't want to downoad the whole game again here is the link.

- As I covered like 75% of the names pics relying on draft ChatGPT translation and had no intent of covering 100% as there are 3.8k names pics when I found out that there was a pics pack already done before ~a year ago the decision was made to took the pics from it for the pics I haven't worked on (generally with less that 20 pic per character). To closer match the pics in this older pack I redone mine pics with the font of similar style/size.

- Translated enemies (sv_enemies folder) - partially copied from pictures folder from already translated pics (older pack) so they might not match the script, and partially taken from enemies.json file that should match the script. Enemies that have erotic attacks marked with hearts (about 5-6 in total, in Jap it's written in pink color in name box).

- Changed some names pics (Yorin=>Korin, Kabuki actor was mistakenly translated by me as Landlord, a typo and missing translation for a-190 pics (Onryoujin) in older pack) and a few other pics...

- Added some odd pics that weren't translated.

- Different bigger font used in Edo map pic
Virus popup, can you put the files in a rar? usually goes through

Jul 4, 2020
It's a good game, I enjoyed playing it. Beautiful graphics, the characters have a certain depth, the scenes are hot and the number is decent, especially worth noting the beautifully made system of pregnancy and endings. To see in such a game how the heroine gets married, finds a loving husband and lives happily ever after fills my heart with joy. some sub-quests, if expanded, can become a good story in themselves. The main plot is not bad, I liked the attention to detail, but certain paths are too often used, such as "the main characters defeat the villain and they are attacked after that and at the end someone comes out and saves at the most important moment" also in the three main endings I would like to see how after the final events the characters meet and have fun together. It feels like they broke up after defeating a demon, each living their own lives.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Naruto6967

May 21, 2023
can anyone plz make a walkthrough for all chapters cause i am stuck in chapter 3 idk what to do

where is the castle town? and where is the tile shop? where do i listen the story?

Last edited:

Ilovefutas

Oct 2, 2020
Man the game just turns into a snuff fetish simulator once you hit the fire demon boss and after. Real big disappointment.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes