CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
Are the fight with ero event inside them? Or is it a H event only on defeat during fights? -except for the ones outsides on the map-

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Are the fight with ero event inside them? Or is it a H event only on defeat during fights? -except for the ones outsides on the map-
There are a few mobs that fuck Karin, but mostly humans in the first few missions of the game.

Sergey Taboritsky

Jun 23, 2022
Celesphonia is overrated imo
Feels like a downgrade compared to Ambrosia
They are both great games, alongside Enicia. Anthesis is pretty nice too. Each is good in its own way imo. Though I may be a bit biased towards Celesphonia due to it being the first good RPGM adult game I played.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Did anyone else find the final confrontation badly written, especially compared with the rest of the game? It's "something unexpected gives the team another chance to defeat the BBG, the BBG prevails" repeated not one, not two, not three, but so many times that I've lost count and just kept clicking increasingly incredulously.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
it's not just a bold claim. it can go toe to toe for a few rounds b4 running out of steam
I must confess, this game has my attention. I seriously want to complete her mission. Quite a story to this one, and pretty deep. I'm done a few erotic scenes, but only some have I saved my game after just because I'm trying for a good end.

Celesphonia is overrated imo
Feels like a downgrade compared to Ambrosia
They seemed very similar in play style to me. Though Ambrosia has the added effect of corrupting a lady of the church...but not a nun like "Enishia and the binding brand" which is not the name I remember and also had a horrible dungeon mechanic.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
They are both great games, alongside Enicia. Anthesis is pretty nice too. Each is good in its own way imo. Though I may be a bit biased towards Celesphonia due to it being the first good RPGM adult game I played.
I felt like celesphonia was rather bland
The city setting was good but many of the locations were rather empty in terms of events and the dungeons were way too large and time consuming to complete
Anthesis did the modern city setting the best imo
Enicia was very good but the rng based dungeon exploration left a bad taste in my mouth and the church was underutilized but other than that no complaints
Ambrosia instead had the best balance
Dungeons were rich but not too long
Towns werent big but with many events and the church managing thing was quite interesting and blended gameplay and smut very well

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
After thinking about it and playing the game a bit more I've switched Nezumi > Mouse since I think it reads a bit better and gives some depth to the character (Especially since some of the dialogue will mention mouse characteristics). This won't be reflected in the pictures for now but might update them later.

Also this won't be reflected in the menu on existing saves since the variable only updates once upon a new game. The dialogue will still change though.

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
I'm reading there's an actual pregnancy system in this game - how much does this play into things like repeatable H-scenes? Do they have pregnancy variations? Is there an actual good amount of pregnancy in this game?

Kyraga

Jul 31, 2017
Are scenes like the one below from endings?
Most likely. There are lots of endings in the game which you can easily get. I haven't triggered them myself yet but I'd guess, a pregnancy pic of this kind can be present in several endings.

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
I downloaded the patch and nothing changed. I made a mistake perhaps?

View attachment 3434534
Most of the text in the menu are from variable. Those variable only generated ONCE upon starting a new game so applying the patch won't fix your existing save. You need to start a new game after the patch or use a save editor to change your save's variable.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes