Kyraga

Jul 31, 2017
EDIT: I had downloaded the compressed version, the uncensored patch didn't work with it, but now it's all good!

I said that because I applied the uncensored patch and those battle-scene stayed censored for some reason :/ copy-pasted it where it was asked (www/images/pictures), but I did download the compressed version, may that be why it didn't work?
Yeah, it seems the compressed version differs from the normal one in terms of image file extensions. I am not downloading compressed version ever again.

aiinomegami

Jan 18, 2020
Was waiting for this to get a somewhat decent translation, seems my wait wasn't in vain.

Also, the "Mind Control" tag seems to be missing

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
That's one of the best MTLs I've ever seen. I almost couldn't tell it wasn't translated by a real human. There were just a few telltale signs, like items being named differently when picked up and in the inventory, but I have encountered practically zero poetry.

Reactions: dazedanon

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Did the uncensored version remove the blood? because I remember I played this game a while ago and when he lost his virginity there was blood

_Sad_Man_

Formerly 'GreeDGrineer'
Mar 26, 2020
Did the uncensored version remove the blood? because I remember I played this game a while ago and when he lost his virginity there was blood
As far as I remember, there are only a few images with the loss of virginity

• Red Heart
Reactions: CDM

K_yson

Mar 7, 2022
Hey everyone, this is Decensor Update ver. 1.2 enjoy ;)

Drop here: Kunoichi Karin 1.2\www\img\pictures

The next Decensor Update won't be coming anytime soon, sorry for that.
Thanks for your patience.

[Full Uncensor] Kunoichi Karin ver. 1.0 [adapted for version 1.2]

Sample images:
I just downloaded the file and placed it accordingly within pictures, playing the game right now and it doesn't seem to work. If you don't mind me asking, do you have any clues to where I messed up?

_Sad_Man_

Formerly 'GreeDGrineer'
Mar 26, 2020
EDIT: I had downloaded the compressed version, the uncensored patch didn't work with it, but now it's all good!

I said that because I applied the uncensored patch and those battle-scene stayed censored for some reason :/ copy-pasted it where it was asked (www/images/pictures), but I did download the compressed version, may that be why it didn't work?
Perhaps, but this issue definitely isn't my responsibility, as I'm not the author of the compressed version.

_Sad_Man_

Formerly 'GreeDGrineer'
Mar 26, 2020
Reactions: flannan

Kyraga

Jul 31, 2017
Guys, do not download the compressed version - the Github patch breaks it and the decensor patch won't work.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Man this game is fantastic. I was in for the art and the huge amount of scenes, but I dig the story too.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
I remember this game this game having an issue with the text sometimes going off scene has that issue been fixed with the new translation patch or is it still a problem?

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
I've done 4 chapters so far, I'm in chapter 5 right now, from being a thief to exile to a demon slayer, what a good writing I'm enjoying it so far. I hope the story stays good until the end. ✍✍✍

Edit: I like how dazedanon just shows up and solves everyone's problem with the translation and be quick with it. Chad

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexDark1027

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
dazedanon Hey dude just a little nitpick, on chapter 5 in the menu, I think her name changes here. I can read a little bit of Japanese and I think this is "Kunoichi Karin" I might be wrong. I just think it's weird where the whole menu is in English and this one is only in Japanese.
Chapter 1 Chapter 5
1710050437705.png 1710050237099.png

Dec 15, 2017
Just wanted to ask. How much there is in this game with pregnant? Is it only some scene that I can get at the end of the game or is it related to gameplay?

Same with sex scene, is it just a tack on or is it change gameplay in someway?

Kyraga

Jul 31, 2017
Arisato Minato MC can be impregnated by any creampie - there is an impregnation animation as soon as it happens. Then you give birth by going to the food restaurant to the left of MC's house - there is a time skip event which shows her belly growing and giving birth in the end. This event is repeatable.
There is one non-repeatable scene of her having sex while pregnant during that time skip event (screenshot #14).

There is no effect on gameplay except for a bonus to stats which you recieve by giving birth the first time and the 10th time. But, considering how easy the game is, you don't really need that bouns.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes