Kurogasa7

Oct 7, 2018
Hello, finally after such a long time I found the time to work on this project and finish more than half of what is left, but only in version 1.0. I'm not sure I can do this for version 1.2(if anyone knows how many images there are that need "fixing," please write to me). Before releasing the full completion of this project, I will see what can be improved on what has already been done.

Uncensor update 3 Drop here Kunoichi Karin\www\img\pictures

uncensored 13 scene's, have fun ;)

P.S.
There are 40 more images to decensor
Thx a lot
Sadly there is a lot more scene in 1.2ver also i dont know why but 1.2 is not compatible with your uncensor work maybe because of the new scene that mess everything

1.2 was shared in this thread, you can found it here : (use a bypass for the quota limit, in your google drive create a folder and drag the copy in that folder, then download the folder)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: _Sad_Man_

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Thx a lot
Sadly there is a lot more scene in 1.2ver also i dont know why but 1.2 is not compatible with your uncensor work maybe because of the new scene that mess everything

1.2 was shared in this thread, you can found it here : Google Drive (use a bypass for the quota limit, in your google drive create a folder and drag the copy in that folder, then download the folder)
is it possible for anyone to reupload it through Mega? bypassing the quota limit is proving much more difficult than a stupidly long download time

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
is it possible for anyone to reupload it through Mega? bypassing the quota limit is proving much more difficult than a stupidly long download time
why the hell must i be limited in downloading it cuz it's popular and many people have already downloaded. doesn't make no damn sense. thanks for the download, but I can't download it cuz google drive is bn a butt

Kurogasa7

Oct 7, 2018
Ok gofile is really fast, i hope it's good fo you

ps : Oh it's really fast to upload, here another links :

1.2 ver Karin :

Last edited:

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Thx a lot

1.2 was shared in this thread, you can found it here : Google Drive (use a bypass for the quota limit, in your google drive create a folder and drag the copy in that folder, then download the folder)
Scene from v1.1 don't work with v1.2 file because it have different encryption key. the easiest way is to decrypted v1.1 and encrypted with new key from v1.2

Finding it the hard way when I can't just copy-paste my translation to new version. I haven't test with his decensored image file, but that might the same issue I encounter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Sad_Man_

Kurogasa7

Oct 7, 2018
Partial uncensor + img translation for 1.2 :

Extract archive to www\img\pictures

All credit go to GreeDGrineer for the uncensor and zbraone for images translation

I just change the encryption key (thx to PutraAK and )

Last edited:

_Sad_Man_

Formerly 'GreeDGrineer'
Mar 26, 2020
Hey everyone, just wanted to give you a quick update. I finally wrapped up decensoring version 1.0 and went back to touch up some of the earlier artworks (I redrew approximately 150 out of the 458 total images). But, here's the kicker – I stumbled upon a few images that slipped through the cracks somehow, so the release might be a tad delayed. On top of that, I'm thinking about tackling decensoring for version 1.2 as well (there are about 60 images that resemble those from version 1.0). Those are definitely on my to-do list, and as for everything else, I'll get it done gradually. Thanks for your patience!

Last edited:

_Sad_Man_

Formerly 'GreeDGrineer'
Mar 26, 2020
Hey everyone, this day has come, I am ready to present to you drop in the main game folder enjoy! ;)

As I already mentioned, next in line is version 1.2. First in line will be those images I mentioned earlier, and then I'll work on the rest as time permits(
I don't have much time as always)thank you for your patience!

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
OP has been updated with the new translation. As always just tag me with any issues and I will try and get them fixed.

Contributors:
Yambidexter - Majority of Images
zbraone - Other Images
Kurogasa7 - Packing of images

--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes