yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
uh, i think this torrent is wrong, the game was different... City Dom?

also, just wanted to ask, are the uncensor and patch(updates/fixes) on page 1 applied here or is there no need to? thanks in advance!
You're absolutely right, I apologize for that. Am re-uploading it right now, and will swap my original post's link when it's online (5-10 minutes).
Uncensor patch and update/fixes are not applied as it's harder for us to track when changes are made to them, and can't reliably know when we need to apply a swap.
edit: swapped the files, will be the right game this time, thanks again for the ping o/

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
If you really want that you can go into the data folder with vscode or sublime, ctrl+f "Nezumi" -> "Mouse" and there you go, Mouse Komachi.

Actually there are a few instances where she is referred to as Mouse in the text.
if it uses it at least once, i can work with that

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I think someone one here once created a patch to fix the combat music issue, is that patch still good with v1.2?
And if not, did anyone create something more up to date to solve the issue?

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
OP has been updated with the new translation. As always just tag me with any issues and I will try and get them fixed.

Contributors:
Yambidexter - Majority of Images
zbraone - Other Images
Kurogasa7 - Packing of images

--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
Hey Dazedanon

Any chance you could take a look at fixing the silent combat music issue?

KiraYamto

Oct 26, 2017
I bought it and translated it into Spanish, no longer what the most recent update was missing

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
This guy makes such great games. Seems he's remkaing Renalith but this time only focus on the sex work and raping part instead of the saving the world part. Sucks you still can't control who pops her cherry but o well.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hey Dazedanon

Any chance you could take a look at fixing the silent combat music issue?
I think someone one here once created a patch to fix the combat music issue, is that patch still good with v1.2?
And if not, did anyone create something more up to date to solve the issue?
There is no issue with combat music in this version as far as I can tell. I would check your config.

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
no, of course not
EDIT: I had downloaded the compressed version, the uncensored patch didn't work with it, but now it's all good!

I said that because I applied the uncensored patch and those battle-scene stayed censored for some reason :/ copy-pasted it where it was asked (www/images/pictures), but I did download the compressed version, may that be why it didn't work?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: _Sad_Man_

Hidalgo64

Jun 26, 2022
is this a patched/uncensored, mostly patched version, without the need to replace folders?

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes