2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
For more trust methods, there are still two alternative ways:
1. Use Fiddler classic and make auto response rule for requested path and response.
2. Proxifier > nginx localhosted script or Proxifier > nginx > cloudflare worker hosted script!

Reactions: eightpizzas

panuwat0603

Aug 14, 2020
Kunoichi_v104a-Win64-Shipping.exe (26348) *64 - www.maidennetwork.com(107.180.24.240):80 error : Could not connect to proxy 127.0.0.1(127.0.0.1):26969 - connection attempt failed with error 10061

help i can't activate product keys and kunoichi.bat say cannot find bin\runhidden

eightpizzas

Apr 30, 2018
help i can't activate product keys and kunoichi.bat say cannot find bin\runhidden
no idea about the product key thing since I haven't had time to test the crack but just check if windows defender or your antivir quarantined the file??

might have to whitelist bin\ runhidden exe + bin\mitm\mitmdump exe
some AVs quarantine the mitmdump file causing the bat file to not work is my best guess

jordan.gutierrez

Mar 12, 2018

Here my solution, just extract and run the 'Kunoichi 1.4a.bat', select option 1 to run the proxy then launch the game, activate it by any fake product keys, select option 2 to stop proxy! You will need to run proxy or activate the game everytime you re-launch the game! If you are already activate the game at first time, so you only need to run proxy when the game launch, don't need to re-activate it! But if you forget to run proxy first, it will check for the validity of the key so the game will show as not activated, run the proxy to re-activate it again!
it works on me...thanks a lot...

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Kunoichi_v104a-Win64-Shipping.exe (26348) *64 - www.maidennetwork.com(107.180.24.240):80 error : Could not connect to proxy 127.0.0.1(127.0.0.1):26969 - connection attempt failed with error 10061

You can remove runhidden.exe in the batch script, i use it just to minimize Proxifier and mitmdump window / console only! “mitm” or “Man In The Middle” behavior is listen on your network, capture and/or modify your requests and response that why some AV listed it as malware or trojan…! Open .bat file with Notepad or text editor, remove “bin\runhidden “ before “bin\..\Proxifier” and “bin\..\mitmdump” to get rid of the error!

panuwat0603

Aug 14, 2020
You can remove runhidden.exe in the batch script, i use it just to minimize Proxifier and mitmdump window / console only! “mitm” or “Man In The Middle” behavior is listen on your network, capture and/or modify your requests and response that why some AV listed it as malware or trojan…! Open .bat file with Notepad or text editor, remove “bin\runhidden “ before “bin\..\Proxifier” and “bin\..\mitmdump” to get rid of the error!

Now I have a problem with cannot find mitm.I download your .bat zipand when i extract it bin/mitm/mitmdump.exe is missing
so now i still cannot use Kunoichi 1.4a.bat I turn off my firewall and download .bat mitm is in the zip but with i extract it keep missing do I did somethingwrong.

eightpizzas

Apr 30, 2018
Now I have a problem with cannot find mitm.I download your .bat zipand when i extract it bin/mitm/mitmdump.exe is missing
so now i still cannot use Kunoichi 1.4a.bat I turn off my firewall and download .bat mitm is in the zip but with i extract it keep missing do I did somethingwrong.
lol yea like i said, your antivirus is deleting the file, whitelist it

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Read what eightpizza said:
lol yea like i said, your antivirus is deleting the file, whitelist it
Or you can download other versions of mitm from it website, try with many versions of executable and they may not flagged by AV! I am trusted the mitm executable myself, but you can try Fiddler Classic also!

Dec 13, 2017
Read what eightpizza said:
Or you can download other versions of mitm from it website, try with many versions of executable and they may not flagged by AV! I am trusted the mitm executable myself, but you can try Fiddler Classic also!
Any old computer without an account or security can use this. if you have a computer with security like a Microsoft account steam account or any account didn't use to download this

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Any old computer without an account or security can use this. if you have a computer with security like a Microsoft account steam account or any account didn't use to download this
I always use Windows Defender as basic protection, it's better than much free or cheap bloating AV at this time! I have a bunch of accounts, the two listed by you too, but they are not related to OS security. Malware is just software, and software can be used to be malware! Trust yourself!

panuwat0603

Aug 14, 2020
thank you everyone,I still hardstuck with reason cyber security can't unistall or turn off i even can't open the app wtf with this reason cyber security last choice i will reset my computer thank you everyone to help me love you guy

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Download and install Fiddler Classic from then start it, click AutoResponder tab and set like this:

Screenshot 2024-06-23 015842.png

Click Import and import my "rules.farx" in attachment (extract from zip file), now you can activate using any fake product key!

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes