• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Isn't there supposed to be a part 3 of this somewhere? I take it it's remake of the original series that is old?
There no part 3.

The first game was initialy sold in EN in 3 part, each part being a different chapter of the original game.
The "redux" version was an updated version containing the whole game.

And this is the 2nd opus of the story, a whole different game that happen a century after the first game.

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
Isn't there supposed to be a part 3 of this somewhere? I take it it's remake of the original series that is old?
Depends on what you mean.

There was an Episode 3 of the anime adaptation of the first Kuroinu, and the original Kuroinu did have a chapter 3 back when it was split into multiple parts (which the Redux combined into one with a few additional scenes)

But this is a full-blown sequel, not a remake, in the same world a hundred years later with an entirely new cast (two characters from the original do show up as being still around, but only in DLC). There doesn't exist a third installment of Kuroinu, at least not yet, and no mention that it's supposed a remake, which in my opinion I don't really see either Kuroinu installment needing anytime soon when the Redux was just bundled together and released.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Depends on what you mean.

There was an Episode 3 of the anime adaptation of the first Kuroinu, and the original Kuroinu did have a chapter 3 back when it was split into multiple parts (which the Redux combined into one with a few additional scenes)

But this is a full-blown sequel, not a remake, in the same world a hundred years later with an entirely new cast (two characters from the original do show up as being still around, but only in DLC). There doesn't exist a third installment of Kuroinu, at least not yet, and no mention that it's supposed a remake, which in my opinion I don't really see either Kuroinu installment needing anytime soon when the Redux was just bundled together and released.

Hope this helps.
Ahh sequel, I guess I got confused because the classic use the same character designs? Or they just look similar to me. Kinda wish this game series was made into an RPG style turn based, and you get to pick your leader and go into different story and scenarios. They did a kuroinu 1 and 2 Redux, and since there was 3 before maybe there will more more like a Redux 3? Or perhaps more sequels cause these character designs are cool.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
There no part 3.

The first game was initialy sold in EN in 3 part, each part being a different chapter of the original game.
The "redux" version was an updated version containing the whole game.

And this is the 2nd opus of the story, a whole different game that happen a century after the first game.
So Redux 1 is a prequel what happened years earlier, and Redux 2 is the sequel that takes place many years in the future?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Don't remember that scene from the anime, what manga is that called? The link doesn't have this scene in it.
The link is only the first chapter. You'll need to click around GEH to find the other 10 chapters.

The anime wasn't a very good adaptation as it covered maybe 30% of the game.

Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
The link is only the first chapter. You'll need to click around GEH to find the other 10 chapters.

Yeah you can say that again, too bad Animes don't follow the mangas to the letter. Oh here's the link incase anyone wanted it

Reactions: f9account

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
Ahh sequel, I guess I got confused because the classic use the same character designs? Or they just look similar to me. Kinda wish this game series was made into an RPG style turn based, and you get to pick your leader and go into different story and scenarios. They did a kuroinu 1 and 2 Redux, and since there was 3 before maybe there will more more like a Redux 3? Or perhaps more sequels cause these character designs are cool.
There is a noted artstyle difference between Kuroinu 1 and 2 in my opinion, but I'd also say there was probably a level of desire within Liquid's art teams to maintain some similarity to the original since they're part of the same series.

Also, a Redux 3 wouldn't be possible because as others have pointed out, you were thinking of back when Kuroinu 1 was split into three chapters all sold separately, which the Redux version of Kuroinu 1 merged together. The number 3 otherwise only exists as manga chapters or anime episodes (insert Valve joke here). Can't do a Redux for a game that doesn't exist.

And in regards to the RPG thing, Liquid's a VN company first and foremost. Trying to work with an RPG would have been new territory and likely not the kind of approach they wanted. Especially when you consider that inexperience in game development tends to result in RPGs that are very grindy and boring.

If you want a mix of reasonable gameplay and H-scenes, then I'd direct you to peperoncino's Goblin Burrow and its sequel Ill Bourne, or the same developer's Welcome to the Adventurer Inn!

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021

Yeah, the fact that they crammed scenes for all the remaining heroines in a short clip at the end clearly meant the studio never intended to continue the series. I've seen that a few times before with other studios.

At the same time though, I do wonder exactly what relation that manga has with the original game, because not only does the artist Tsukitokage not mention anything about commissions from Liquid in their authors' note, they specifically note they changed things from the original story and encourage people to buy and play Kuroinu 2 proper to see more of the same as they depicted.

Something tells me it could be an ambitious personal project (that they initiated the request to Liquid to use their IP) since they describe the Kuroinu II manga as their "first manga series project."

Reactions: f9account

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
There is a noted artstyle difference between Kuroinu 1 and 2 in my opinion, but I'd also say there was probably a level of desire within Liquid's art teams to maintain some similarity to the original since they're part of the same series.

Also, a Redux 3 wouldn't be possible because as others have pointed out, you were thinking of back when Kuroinu 1 was split into three chapters all sold separately, which the Redux version of Kuroinu 1 merged together. The number 3 otherwise only exists as manga chapters or anime episodes (insert Valve joke here). Can't do a Redux for a game that doesn't exist.

And in regards to the RPG thing, Liquid's a VN company first and foremost. Trying to work with an RPG would have been new territory and likely not the kind of approach they wanted. Especially when you consider that inexperience in game development tends to result in RPGs that are very grindy and boring.

If you want a mix of reasonable gameplay and H-scenes, then I'd direct you to peperoncino's Goblin Burrow and its sequel Ill Bourne, or the same developer's Welcome to the Adventurer Inn!
Yeah but I still think perhaps another developer can take the lead on the RPG mechanics, whilst the artwork designed by the originals. It be a nice RPG, VN's are all about reading and aren't my favourite. Albeit thanks for the info.

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
A redux 3 would probably be an english ver of the recent Gaiden game
Oh, you know what? I totally forgot that existed; very good point. It's theoretically something that Liquid is possibly cooking at an official English translation right now, even. Hats off to you.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
What is about incest tag? Is it correct?
Yes! The Incest Tag is correct! Spoilers:
Kohaku (The Fox Woman) gets fucked by her brother (Her Path).
Seraphina (The High Elf) gets fucked by an ENTITY she gave birth to (In her Ending)! That Entity is her daughter and a futa!

Reactions: MILFFF and OuterACG

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
Then why is there femdom in the tags? What a joke. Japanese games are so clueless regarding the tags...
The tag isn't incorrect, and what Huurn said isn't wrong.

On the one hand, the main draw of this VN is maledom rape, and that's almost all of the scenes. That is and always has been how Kuroinu set itself up, with the vast majority of scenes involving that in some, if not full, capacity.

However, Kuroinu 2 does have a select few scenes that can be classified as femdom, so if that's what you're really looking for, then go to the options, unlock all saves, and just read those.

A tag being on a game doesn't mean the entire game is about that tag, it just means it involves it in some capacity. It obviously means it might not be as much as you wanted or might involve another factor at play you aren't a fan of, but that's just how tagging tends to work, and we usually have to deal with that.

So do note, a good portion are futanari, and they all might or might not involve mindbreak or hypnosis or the like (which I cannot identify purely from the CGs), but I won't assume what your tastes are, since I'm already trying to be as thorough as possible and I doubt all these scenes will fit your fancy.

I can provide the images to look out for with any of these scenes if you need.

Looking through the CGs, here are the scenes that appear to be at least partially femdom (or I will assume as such given the poses in the CG itself). Futanari are marked with a *

-Astrid (the witch) gangraped by her apprentices*
-Astrid herself raping a girl of unidentifiable origin, possibly another one of her apprentices*
-Eleonora (the bishop) engaging in public sex.
-Kohaku (the fox-eared kunoichi) taking the initiative with her younger brother
-Mistoria (the dark elf prostitute with long white hair to differentiate from Luca) in an orgy (involves pregnancy)
-First scene involving Ladomira (the succubus). This is probably the most straightforward example this game has.
-Iris (the knight) taking the initiative with who I assume is one of the knights under her command
-Seraphina (the elf goddess) being raped by her daughter (as mentioned by Heimeropen a few comments above)*
-Seraphina 69'ing a young boy
-Olga (the dark elf queen from the first game) raping who I assume is an append character (?). This scene isn't in the normal gallery; it's in the Append section of the main menu.*

I might have missed a few, and like I warned above, it's heavily possible I misinterpreted what's going on in a few of them since I'm only working off of the CGs, but you can dig around yourself beyond this.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
-Olga (the dark elf queen from the first game) raping who I assume is an append character (?). This scene isn't in the normal gallery; it's in the Append section of the main menu.*
You are correct about EVERYTHING except this one!
The extra scene of Olga is actually: An illusion imagined by her sister Mistoria. And yes, even though it depicts Olga raping her, it is all in Mistoria's imagination. Yes, Mistoria has her own backstory as an Append!
I was sad because of how that scene turned out to me: I thought that we would actually see Olga in the flesh.
Other than that, very nice and detailed comment! Yes, the game is a Maledom game but it has its own Femdom moments despite that! Still, it IS and it will REMAIN a Maledom game because the Femdom is actually not natural Femdom, but one that resulted from INSANITY! They were so INSANE that they had to take it out on other Females (Except for Ladomira who actually was the only Femdom until Derek took over due to the country's over obsession for sex for 100 years! Basically, she became the Queen because she's a Succubus that absorbed so much lust energy from Cunty that she could easily plan a hostile takeover on it!) (TBH, I like the name Cunty for the city better than the name they used in the official translation)

Last edited:

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
You are correct about EVERYTHING except this one!
The extra scene of Olga is actually: An illusion imagined by her sister Mistoria. And yes, even though it depicts Olga raping her, it is all in Mistoria's imagination. Yes, Mistoria has her own backstory as an Append!
I was sad because of how that scene turned out to me: I thought that we would actually see Olga in the flesh.
Other than that, very nice and detailed comment! Yes, the game is a Maledom game but it has its own Femdom moments despite that! Still, it IS and it will REMAIN a Maledom game because the Femdom is actually not natural Femdom, but one that resulted from INSANITY! They were so INSANE that they had to take it out on other Females (Except for Ladomira who actually was the only Femdom until Derek took over due to the country's over obsession for sex for 100 years! Basically, she became the Queen because she's a Succubus that absorbed so much lust energy from Cunty that she could easily plan a hostile takeover on it!) (TBH, I like the name Cunty for the city better than the name they used in the official translation)
Oh, that was what the append scene was about? I see. I was aware a backstory in particular existed because of the Kuroinu 2 manga, but I didn't know that was who it was focusing on.

I agree with you that the fact about Olga's appearance is a shame. If Celestine's appearance in the Gaiden is when Vult is still around, I guess that means Liquid really did completely clear house from the first Kuroinu and made an entirely new cast with the 100-year timeskip. Obviously this is a sequel so I understand if they did, but the possibility of a little continuity for an individual that we know to be hundreds of years old already still being around would have been a neat connection.

And yeah, insanity-driven femdom as opposed to standard femdom, with Ladomira being the only exception, is the best way to describe the scenes I listed in my previous comment.

As a final note, if "Cunty," the name of the capital you find more fitting, I find it a funny thread of similar puns with the name of the nation as a whole being "Cuntry."

(Side note: can anybody tell me how spoilering text works? I tried a few times and it either blurs out the whole thing, or flat-out disappears in the final result (if I use the toolbar spoiler option). How do you only spoiler certain segments of the post?)

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
(Side note: can anybody tell me how spoilering text works? I tried a few times and it either blurs out the whole thing, or flat-out disappears in the final result (if I use the toolbar spoiler option). How do you only spoiler certain segments of the post?)
Don't use Spoiler (as in the Flag)!
Click on Insert, then choose Inline Spoiler, then write between the brackets! LIKE THIS!
And you're right! It was "Cuntry"... Dunno why I said that lol!

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
Don't use Spoiler (as in the Flag)!
Click on Insert, then choose Inline Spoiler, then write between the brackets! LIKE THIS!
And you're right! It was "Cuntry"... Dunno why I said that lol!
Thanks! Will do that from here on out.

And even if "Cunty" was a mistake, I did love how that seemed like an attempt to make the same pun that "Cuntry" did except with "City"

So that we can get

Cunty, Capital of the Cuntry

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote