RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

ltybcs

Feb 22, 2017
Why version 2.9.1? Why not 2.9.2 (current version)?
dgfd.png
But thanks for heads up about this, I will ask f95 stuff to update the OP.

Download link from the dev (2.9.2):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Optimized archive = same files as the OP one, but archive weighs less due to different (more optimal) compression settings:
(Original 1.14 GB vs Optimized 0.97 GB)
mmvv.png
Download:
- - - - - -

Reactions: ChangoFeroz

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
So whats in the new update story wise ? i didnt get any kind of progress from where i ended the previous update. Theres not even a Gallery mode for this. ? did i miss something ?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So whats in the new update story wise ? i didnt get any kind of progress from where i ended the previous update. Theres not even a Gallery mode for this. ? did i miss something ?
I believe it was the last build, when he introduced the Halfling Dwarf Fortress? If so, it was more so the siege of said fort by Volt's men, and then finally being able to fight with one of the two guys that used to help us in the very beginning of the game, Kane was his name or something, the swordsman mercenary.
Also I think the latest demo ends a bit after the boss part, and I think there's also a bit more expansion with Maya and I remember near the very end mentioning something about Kaguya's nation being the next one in line to being attacked.

Regarding a gallery mode, the game doesn't have one yet (as in some of the H-scenes are specific or circumstancial to different points in the story so far) and the only ones repeatable are the ones present in the Inn with Chloe and Olga. At least in regards to my choices, I didn't get any scenes with Prim, Alicia or Maya yet.

Ever since the last demo I've been checking LionHeart's patreon almost daily and seems he's been doing some remakes on some of the older H scenes and still working on them. No ETA or any mention of a future demo yet. Hope it helps clarifying some things.

Reactions: IamUstupid

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So, since I didn't see this bit of info front and center and I'm sure others might have had the same question on their minds, I shot a message to Lionheart about Lulu. If anyone was hoping to see any action there... then you're out of luck! The mans is worried the law and as such, there will be no explicit content for her. Unfortunate, but there it is.
It's kind of even sadder that, at a specific point in the latest demo, once you enter the Dwarves' Fortress and get to look around you can then visit Lulu in her bedroom.
She suggests something along the lines of an opinion of what she would look better in, as well as what is the MC' opinion on girls like her. I remember it was one of those two topics that if you respond something like "I would love to see you in a swimsuit!/love girls like you." or something like that, she immediately NOPE'd the MC and says something like "You wouldn't dare try to meddle with a girl of my age and appearance right?" or something along those lines.
So yeah, it sucks Lulu is just a stand-in for a female BF. Hope Lionheart reconsiders her participation in the game in the future. He could move to SubscribeStar but seeing how that is also it's own can of worms, yeah better not force things as they are.

Jan 1, 2021
It's kind of even sadder that, at a specific point in the latest demo, once you enter the Dwarves' Fortress and get to look around you can then visit Lulu in her bedroom.
She suggests something along the lines of an opinion of what she would look better in, as well as what is the MC' opinion on girls like her. I remember it was one of those two topics that if you respond something like "I would love to see you in a swimsuit!/love girls like you." or something like that, she immediately NOPE'd the MC and says something like "You wouldn't dare try to meddle with a girl of my age and appearance right?" or something along those lines.
So yeah, it sucks Lulu is just a stand-in for a female BF. Hope Lionheart reconsiders her participation in the game in the future. He could move to SubscribeStar but seeing how that is also it's own can of worms, yeah better not force things as they are.
Been a while now since I talked to her at the castle, though I also remember her saying something along the lines of "That kinda stuff is difficult when you look this young." Something like that.

And no use getting your hopes up on that last point. He doesn't like making lewds of characters with her stature by default. Subscribestar or not, he just don't do it.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Yeah, you're right, I know, it is what it is. I love the fact he got to create such a nice little game as this, but better focus on the positive and just look foward to Kaguya and much more down the line.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah, you're right, I know, it is what it is. I love the fact he got to create such a nice little game as this, but better focus on the positive and just look foward to Kaguya and much more down the line.
Ah I see you are a Kaguya fan as well, my most anticipated girl

It’s better as it is, if Lionheart doesn’t like putting petite characters as love interest it’s understandable, he already made quite the little marvel of a game, she can be our friend to talk about stuff

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Ah I see you are a Kaguya fan as well, my most anticipated girl

It’s better as it is, if Lionheart doesn’t like putting petite characters as love interest it’s understandable, he already made quite the little marvel of a game, she can be our friend to talk about stuff
Agreed. While in a general sense I like all the girls, yes even Lulu but whatever at this point, I do like how he expanded a bit more on Maya's character, and I hope it does with Kaguya as well. Mainly because aside from my bias towards elf girls, Olga and Chloe are really great, something I always wondered is how little Kaguya participated in the end and everything.
Like, remembering the OVA's we had the first two for the elves, the other for Alicia and Prim, and it kind of fast fowarded directly to Celestine, while somewhat remembering Maya and Kaguya existed, sort of sprinkling them and their moments throughout the H-anime. But now, since this game is doing in good conscious and taking it's time in expanding said characters, the other most I look foward to (aside from Alicia and Maya) is Kaguya. Can't wait to be able to finally interact with her.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Agreed. While in a general sense I like all the girls, yes even Lulu but whatever at this point, I do like how he expanded a bit more on Maya's character, and I hope it does with Kaguya as well. Mainly because aside from my bias towards elf girls, Olga and Chloe are really great, something I always wondered is how little Kaguya participated in the end and everything.
Like, remembering the OVA's we had the first two for the elves, the other for Alicia and Prim, and it kind of fast fowarded directly to Celestine, while somewhat remembering Maya and Kaguya existed, sort of sprinkling them and their moments throughout the H-anime. But now, since this game is doing in good conscious and taking it's time in expanding said characters, the other most I look foward to (aside from Alicia and Maya) is Kaguya. Can't wait to be able to finally interact with her.
Let’s be real, he basically expanded all characters, if in the h anime where basically flesh puppets with some traits before they got their minds broken, here they are actual characters with personalities.
In fact my favorite moments, are when you interact with them or do romance and stuff, the character’s romance is not good, it’s fricking great, and I hope we will get more intimate moments.
(And let’s hope for a lot of Kaguya’s scenes)

Last edited:

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
I believe it was the last build, when he introduced the Halfling Dwarf Fortress? If so, it was more so the siege of said fort by Volt's men, and then finally being able to fight with one of the two guys that used to help us in the very beginning of the game, Kane was his name or something, the swordsman mercenary.
Also I think the latest demo ends a bit after the boss part, and I think there's also a bit more expansion with Maya and I remember near the very end mentioning something about Kaguya's nation being the next one in line to being attacked.

Regarding a gallery mode, the game doesn't have one yet (as in some of the H-scenes are specific or circumstancial to different points in the story so far) and the only ones repeatable are the ones present in the Inn with Chloe and Olga. At least in regards to my choices, I didn't get any scenes with Prim, Alicia or Maya yet.

Ever since the last demo I've been checking LionHeart's patreon almost daily and seems he's been doing some remakes on some of the older H scenes and still working on them. No ETA or any mention of a future demo yet. Hope it helps clarifying some things.
So he is focusing on Remaking the first chap or progressing with the next one ?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So he is focusing on Remaking the first chap or progressing with the next one ?
A bit of both. From what I could gather on his patreon-only posts is either redoing older scenes, or reworking them while at the same improving his artwork, which is something I believe he has done before so it's not like the first he does something like this.
I would imagine after he is satisfied with those reworked scenes he's either progressing or doing as I said, a bit of the artwork and coding the next part of the update. I do remember briefly being able to read that in one of those patreon-only posts, while remaking Alicia's H-Scene 3 I believe or so, he mentioned something along the lines of redoing and having refined the overworld sprites of some of the girls, so I guess that also means he is trying to polish other things aside from working on the update. Although, so far, there doesn't seem to be an ETA on a future demo yet. Time will only tell I suppose.

Edit: Although now that I just checked his patreon page again, the "remake" scenes are probably, most likely if not, just commissons done for his patreons. So it could be that. Again not very sure if they will be integrated into the game or are just, as I said, stand alone sets of pieces as commissions for his patreons.

Nov 2, 2020
Yeah he has to do everything by himself. I am working on my Kuroinu game but I did get an artist to do everything including scenes so I have less to do than him.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Yeah he has to do everything by himself. I am working on my Kuroinu game but I did get an artist to do everything including scenes so I have less to do than him.
Okay, you got me intrigued. Anything to show yet of this Kuroinu game of yours? Considering how rare it was for this game to happen already, that is amazing. But TWO of them? Now that's great news. Or do you have a rough artwork or info of what you are working atm? Good luck with the development of your Kuroinu game man.

Reactions: NaotoUzumaki1001
Nov 2, 2020
Okay, you got me intrigued. Anything to show yet of this Kuroinu game of yours? Considering how rare it was for this game to happen already, that is amazing. But TWO of them? Now that's great news. Or do you have a rough artwork or info of what you are working atm? Good luck with the development of your Kuroinu game man.
I don’t have much since my artist is busy with 2 commissions before me but he is doing their portraits, generator parts, and scenes later. I have A prototype Alicia from him. CF7FBB33-1F1E-4C06-9213-C98250755208.jpeg As for plans it is a power fantasy to stop Volt but also more for new game plus. The MC is Naruto twin brother Naoto who left after Sasuke killed Naruto at his retrieval mission. Perks for new game plus are things like SSJ and bonus characters like Tifa, Aerith, Rias etc

Reactions: letronix
Nov 2, 2020
So yeah but I got lucky with them since their graphic tablet broke and I was understanding in these time so I’ll at least get all the chicks and bad guys made for free

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
A bit of both. From what I could gather on his patreon-only posts is either redoing older scenes, or reworking them while at the same improving his artwork, which is something I believe he has done before so it's not like the first he does something like this.
I would imagine after he is satisfied with those reworked scenes he's either progressing or doing as I said, a bit of the artwork and coding the next part of the update. I do remember briefly being able to read that in one of those patreon-only posts, while remaking Alicia's H-Scene 3 I believe or so, he mentioned something along the lines of redoing and having refined the overworld sprites of some of the girls, so I guess that also means he is trying to polish other things aside from working on the update. Although, so far, there doesn't seem to be an ETA on a future demo yet. Time will only tell I suppose.

Edit: Although now that I just checked his patreon page again, the "remake" scenes are probably, most likely if not, just commissons done for his patreons. So it could be that. Again not very sure if they will be integrated into the game or are just, as I said, stand alone sets of pieces as commissions for his patreons.
Thanks for the info. keep updating the info in the future if possible

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Thanks for the info. keep updating the info in the future if possible
Dw, will keep you in the loop of whatever he posts, I do like to follow the game closely anyway. :p

I don’t have much since my artist is busy with 2 commissions before me but he is doing their portraits, generator parts, and scenes later. I have A prototype Alicia from him. View attachment 1951339 As for plans it is a power fantasy to stop Volt but also more for new game plus. The MC is Naruto twin brother Naoto who left after Sasuke killed Naruto at his retrieval mission. Perks for new game plus are things like SSJ and bonus characters like Tifa, Aerith, Rias etc
Ah so a isekai-like thingy where different characters from anime, video games and such collide of sorts. Also that Alicia, even if it's just a portrait, looks really damn nice. Hope you can keep us on the loop whenever a signifcant progress or update is made. Will it also feature all the other Kuroinu girls right?
Also this might be thinking too much into the future into speculative territory, but given that the premise is like characters from multiples series and games converging against Volt and such, would you also include the girls from the Kuroinu sequel? Kuroinu II, just wondering. Best of luck with it!

Reactions: NaotoUzumaki1001
Nov 2, 2020
Dw, will keep you in the loop of whatever he posts, I do like to follow the game closely anyway. :p

Ah so a isekai-like thingy where different characters from anime, video games and such collide of sorts. Also that Alicia, even if it's just a portrait, looks really damn nice. Hope you can keep us on the loop whenever a signifcant progress or update is made. Will it also feature all the other Kuroinu girls right?
Also this might be thinking too much into the future into speculative territory, but given that the premise is like characters from multiples series and games converging against Volt and such, would you also include the girls from the Kuroinu sequel? Kuroinu II, just wondering. Best of luck with it!
Not really for Kuroinu 2. The others girls and SSJ are new game plus exclusive. It meant to be that the more you play the more the MC can get op. That way power fantasy against Volt in a way. All the Kuroinu girls are there and Luu Luu will get scenes including the 18+ stuff

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes