RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes
Nov 2, 2020
Dw, will keep you in the loop of whatever he posts, I do like to follow the game closely anyway. :p

Ah so a isekai-like thingy where different characters from anime, video games and such collide of sorts. Also that Alicia, even if it's just a portrait, looks really damn nice. Hope you can keep us on the loop whenever a signifcant progress or update is made. Will it also feature all the other Kuroinu girls right?
Also this might be thinking too much into the future into speculative territory, but given that the premise is like characters from multiples series and games converging against Volt and such, would you also include the girls from the Kuroinu sequel? Kuroinu II, just wondering. Best of luck with it!
The new game plus is basically keeping your character max lvl stats but for lvl 1, then some portals will pop a la chrono trigger where you can recruit them, like saving Aerith from ff7. After you finish a game you get point to spend which will allow these things like SSJ and the girls

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
The MC is Naruto twin brother Naoto who left after Sasuke killed Naruto at his retrieval mission. Perks for new game plus are things like SSJ and bonus characters like Tifa, Aerith, Rias etc
While I am excited for your project especially considering this would be like what? the only other Kuroinu fan game and you do actually have great art or at least the portrait that you posted is great.

And maybe I'm misreading the kuroinu fanbase and the hentai games fanbase but if my own experience with fanfiction was any indication, I don't think naoto would be a little bit controversial with a backstory like that.

I could be wrong but it's a possibility i could see potentially happening when your game gets rolling.

Nov 2, 2020
While I am excited for your project especially considering this would be like what? the only other Kuroinu fan game and you do actually have great art or at least the portrait that you posted is great.

And maybe I'm misreading the kuroinu fanbase and the hentai games fanbase but if my own experience with fanfiction was any indication, I don't think naoto would be a little bit controversial with a backstory like that.

I could be wrong but it's a possibility i could see potentially happening when your game gets rolling.
Yeah…but it more like tales of androgyny where you have a story with a mc like Naoto and the other where you choose between male, female, and futanari. It meant to be power trip with a lot of stuff so of course it has to be fanfiction ish sadly otherwise these ideas wouldn’t work like characters from other series

Nov 2, 2020

The Kuroinu fan base hates Volt and co from what I heard I general. So a fanfic power fantasy is a good way to differentiate myself from Seth to avoid clashing to hard with him. He is such a nice dude when chatted

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
Dw, will keep you in the loop of whatever he posts, I do like to follow the game closely anyway. :p

Ah so a isekai-like thingy where different characters from anime, video games and such collide of sorts. Also that Alicia, even if it's just a portrait, looks really damn nice. Hope you can keep us on the loop whenever a signifcant progress or update is made. Will it also feature all the other Kuroinu girls right?
Also this might be thinking too much into the future into speculative territory, but given that the premise is like characters from multiples series and games converging against Volt and such, would you also include the girls from the Kuroinu sequel? Kuroinu II, just wondering. Best of luck with it!
IS there a way to request the suthor to make an Alter game for Taimanin series ? just like he is doing with this. ?

Reactions: Alternation62

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Yeah…but it more like tales of androgyny where you have a story with a mc like Naoto and the other where you choose between male, female, and futanari. It meant to be power trip with a lot of stuff so of course it has to be fanfiction ish sadly otherwise these ideas wouldn’t work like characters from other series
I know it's power trip you said it yourself

But you kinda gave a bit of a bad impression in my opinion when you said this as well
The MC is Naruto twin brother Naoto who left after Sasuke killed Naruto at his retrieval mission.
I though that's the backstory of the player character and that made me a little bit wary.

Nov 2, 2020
I know it's power trip you said it yourself

But you kinda gave a bit of a bad impression in my opinion when you said this as well

I though that's the backstory of the player character and that made me a little bit wary.
It is. How is this any different than what Seth did with his OC as MC for his game? Besides it ties into the new game plus where you can later change historical events on both continents and other worlds so it isn't bad, there is a story reason for it. Besides, you seem to judge before even having seen the game gig itself yet. What I meant by tales of androgyny was there a story mode for Patreon and character creation. So you can play as the canon MC or choose his/her gender as a male, female, or futa. so really gender of MC is player chosen but I did an origin point from the Naruto Continent since I want to do a part in the story like the beta of Luigi's Mansion 1 where you have a fixed time limit to save Mario but each girl would have 1 per chapter and the game would like, MC: I have a bad feeling about what's happening in Olga's territory. This would be your cue to know that they will fall to Volt soon and the timer started. You would only have 1 timer active at a time though so you could recruit them all if you play well.

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
You know I actually had alot more to say to be honest but this quote stop me.
Besides, you seem to judge before even having seen the game gig itself yet.
You're right it's a bit unfair to judge without even a proof of concept, so i'm gonna wait till you actually showed something before i even say anything else.

I do just wanna say this though.
The MC is Naruto twin brother Naoto who left after Sasuke killed Naruto at his retrieval mission.
This entire thing started with this and is the reason I am so worried about this. There is going to be a point where a powerfantasy story can be come ridiculous to the point of ridicule and something like that can a be a bit of flag.

Nov 2, 2020
You know I actually had alot more to say to be honest but this quote stop me.

You're right it's a bit unfair to judge without even a proof of concept, so i'm gonna wait till you actually showed something before i even say anything else.

I do just wanna say this though.

This entire thing started with this and is the reason I am so worried about this. There is going to be a point where a powerfantasy story can be come ridiculous to the point of ridicule and something like that can a be a bit of flag.
You will start with a specific skill set as Naoto on your first playthrough. After completing a playthrough you'll get a new type of currency that allows you to get things for power fantasy like SSJ, Boosted Gear, and more waifus. So you do have to complete a playthrough before that can happen. The more broken the power fantasy thing you want the high it's gonna cost you. You can't buy SSJ and have all its form since you need to awaken it like in canon but also upgrade it after each playthrough. Like chosen SSJ as a new game plus bonus only gives the MC a tail and zenkais btw. Naoto is 12 years old so after the first valley of the end figth. So you won't have much broken stuff yet FYI

Jan 1, 2021
Edit: Although now that I just checked his patreon page again, the "remake" scenes are probably, most likely if not, just commissons done for his patreons. So it could be that. Again not very sure if they will be integrated into the game or are just, as I said, stand alone sets of pieces as commissions for his patreons.
I do believe the remade scenes are in fact going to replace the old ones. I checked my own conversations with him and he offers 70% off on scene redraws. Quite generous.

You will start with a specific skill set as Naoto on your first playthrough. After completing a playthrough you'll get a new type of currency that allows you to get things for power fantasy like SSJ, Boosted Gear, and more waifus. So you do have to complete a playthrough before that can happen. The more broken the power fantasy thing you want the high it's gonna cost you. You can't buy SSJ and have all its form since you need to awaken it like in canon but also upgrade it after each playthrough. Like chosen SSJ as a new game plus bonus only gives the MC a tail and zenkais btw. Naoto is 12 years old so after the first valley of the end figth. So you won't have much broken stuff yet FYI
Well catching up on what you're saying you're working on I'm intrigued. Good to hear Lulu will be included. The backstory is a little odd to me, but that's probably half because I don't know much Naruto.

I... don't suppose the age could be adjustable? Not a big fan of my protagonists being so young, but I understand if that'd be too much of a change or more work.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2020
I do believe the remade scenes are in fact going to replace the old ones. I checked my own conversations with him and he offers 70% off on scene redraws. Quite generous.

Well catching up on what you're saying you're working on I'm intrigued. Good to hear Lulu will be included. The backstory is a little odd to me, but that's probably half because I don't know much Naruto.

I... don't suppose the age could be adjustable? Not a big fan of my protagonists being so young, but I understand if that'd be too much of a change or more work.
It could change. All that is certain right now is that the MC left his home continent for Eostia when the first Valley of the end fight happened. As for age this is medieval setting so if the MC could work in Eostia he would already be considered an adult. It also is more believable for the Harem Route the younger he is. Again I can refine the story but I can only do so much on a word document while waiting for my artist

legonix

Formerly 'letronix'
Dec 23, 2017
Sorry for the sudden off-topic with my question. Hope to see something soon though!

I had a feeling that was going to be the case, still good to see improvements here and there with the game overall.

Jan 1, 2021
It also is more believable for the Harem Route the younger he is.
... Weird take. Can't imagine anyone I know agreeing and my friends and I have had a discussion about harems recently believe it or not. But hey, I'm not concerned with viability. I'm just not into the protag being a little boy.

But hey, it's your project. You make it how you want it, I'll still check it out when you have something to show.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
We are delving into a dangerous tunnel of arguments, better be prepared… with popcorns.
But seriously we are kinda driving off topic, as much as fun it is, a mod can swipe off this discussion in a bat of an eye

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2020

Here’s Prim btw

Reactions: legonix

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Game version is 2.9.2 but no complete tag :unsure:

How do we know how much game is left to complete?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Game version is 2.9.2 but no complete tag :unsure:

How do we know how much game is left to complete?
We still miss three main heroines in the party, therefore three fortresses, we have not many intimate/romance scenes and some side quests are still left open.

I would say 3 years and the game gets completed at this rate, since he does an annual update every year, but since don’t know his plans it could be more or less

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes