RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
You just keep going until you meet her. Where exactly are you stuck?

Also, you can flee from combat, or equip the accessory that prevents random encounters, if you have it.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
To actually add onto that, Seth just posted a few hours ago an update for the current build and status of the upcoming, in progress, Demo. So by any means no, the game isn't abandonded at all. Coupled with his previous report on the build mentioning how he was not going to abandon the game, seeing as how during that day on the post, he mentioned he saw some game projects which were in development for years, and he mentioned he wouldn't be doing this to Rebellion. So rest assured, that Seth, in all instances isn't leaving the game.

Original Post:

Kuroinu Progress Report 10/20/2022
Finished Kaguyas Fortress with adding stuff
Adding a 'Return' location for Mayas Fortress
Adding an 'Dead End' encounter for Halem if the Players go their early
Updating the Last of Chloe's H Scenes

Need to begin work On Claudia's Fortress

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
IT'S COMING PEOPLE!

Original post link:

I appreciate everyones patients for the next Kuroinu Update im attempting to add as much in as possible in terms of game dev. Plus after loosing a Week of work due to Hurricane I needed to make up for it somehow.

After the update release I shall begin work on 'A Very Patron Christmas' for all you wonderful people who have kept me alive for this year and hopefully will continue to keep me alive next year as well.

What to expect in this update?
Older Artwork from Pervious versions will be updated
Date Scenarios for Origa and Maya are added for Bonus Affection points
Maya's H Scenes have been added
Kaguyas Fortress Event and Exploring her Fortress
Return to Ansur and Vist Halem

IDK If I will be able to but I want to Finish Claudias Fortress before the 14th

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
IT'S COMING PEOPLE!

Original post link:

I appreciate everyones patients for the next Kuroinu Update im attempting to add as much in as possible in terms of game dev. Plus after loosing a Week of work due to Hurricane I needed to make up for it somehow.

After the update release I shall begin work on 'A Very Patron Christmas' for all you wonderful people who have kept me alive for this year and hopefully will continue to keep me alive next year as well.

What to expect in this update?
Older Artwork from Pervious versions will be updated
Date Scenarios for Origa and Maya are added for Bonus Affection points
Maya's H Scenes have been added
Kaguyas Fortress Event and Exploring her Fortress
Return to Ansur and Vist Halem

IDK If I will be able to but I want to Finish Claudias Fortress before the 14th
1667559288898.gif
Damn even dating events, more romance stuff this great!
I am too much excited

shadestealer

Jan 8, 2018
is any class better to pick in this? its been a coupe of updates since I've played and was wondering if anything has changed.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Well... now the orbs and flames puzzle. Is it the amount of flames and orbs there is in total? I'm guessing it's the combination of switches that lets you get the right amount of both flames and orbs... if I'm understanding this correctly? Or is there something else I'm missing?

Last edited:

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Well... now the orbs and flames puzzle. Is it the amount of flames and orbs there is in total? I'm guessing it's the combination of switches that lets you get the right amount of both flames and orbs... if I'm understanding this correctly?
You are making it too complicated. The solution is much simpler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, if the solution was what you were thinking of I would propbably never solve this puzzle.

Reactions: keni77

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Damn I truly missed the characters and writing in this game, shame that gets updated every once in a blue moon, I would love to see it more

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes