RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Oh hey same thing as me, refer to what Moonblackhen mentioned when I asked the same thing. It's easier than it looks, trust me because the same happened to me as well.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So I just tested, from yesterday, the slight bugfix on version 3.1.5 that Seth added/changed on the 15th on his patreon page. And, I'm happy to say the Maya date and her sex scenes in the Inn DO Work after you have the initial date event with her and everything.
Which is really nice to see given how in the original and in the H-Anime Maya is clearly heartbroken to see what Vult has become, and by then all hope she had for him was lost.
But... a new small bug/glitch, is that after you do her date scene with her, and go for the regular scenes it seems after the regular inn sex scenes you do with her, they get "stuck", as in the game plays normally but you have this image stuck of a CG/sex scene of her in the middle, which makes the whole thing feel very bizarre lol.
Oh great, I had too that image bug problem, but a question, how do you get these dates?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I imagine the same would apply to what Moonblackhen said to Olga's date as well. But, considering I used some of the Ambrosia to level up a bit of Maya's affection, (don't do this, I just used them because I had a lot of them in my inventory by the time I noticed these), but I imagine it's just from naturally progressing with Maya, once she gets in the party.
Also at the same time if you have dialogue options available for her, always choose/go for the ones that seem favorable to her or she agrees them with. Aside from that, there shouldn't be any problem after all is said and done, especially with Thorn's Waterways and the entire bit with Shamuza, you should be able to trigger Maya's date scene proper.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I imagine the same would apply to what Moonblackhen said to Olga's date as well. But, considering I used some of the Ambrosia to level up a bit of Maya's affection, (don't do this, I just used them because I had a lot of them in my inventory by the time I noticed these), but I imagine it's just from naturally progressing with Maya, once she gets in the party.
Also at the same time if you have dialogue options available for her, always choose/go for the ones that seem favorable to her or she agrees them with. Aside from that, there shouldn't be any problem after all is said and done, especially with Thorn's Waterways and the entire bit with Shamuza, you should be able to trigger Maya's date scene proper.
I see, but in which location it exactly happen?
Is it at the inn before the sex scenes?
Or after?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
It's on any of the Inn's as far as I'm concerned, and much like Olga before her or Chloe, it should be (ideally) before the standalone sex scenes, as in how Moonblachen mentioned, before romancing her.

Reactions: zARRR

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Stuck on kaguya orb and brazzier puzzle can anyone tell me how to pass it?
See my posts a couple of pages back.

About Origa's date scene:
I asked Lionheart about it and he said that the scene is meant as a way to boost affection if you don't have enough to romance her, so it is available only until you have enough to romance her.

I did not ask about the other girls, but I assume it is the same there.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
But damn the problem is that all the girls both Maya and Origa have enough affection for the sex but not for the date. Damn

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Is it normal that i could add Maya to the party just right after the first fortress battle? She was at the inn but doesnt talk, i could add or remove her from the party and that's about it...I felt like she wasn't supposed to be there lol.

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
If she was outside her room, then that is likely a forgotten test event. Ignore it and don't add her to the party - she will join you later, when the time comes.

Reactions: sonhot

shadestealer

Jan 8, 2018
if ive seen the sex scenes can i still get the date scenes or not? sorry if thats a wierd question.
also what do you do with the ambrosia?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Ambrosia boosts affection/love points with the girls, although I never used it myself until 3.1.5 of the demo version, I also decided to not use it, because it may or may not screw you over of triggering/unlocking the date scenes proper with the girls themselves. It says a WARNING if it is used on males, but I don't think you can use Ambrosia on yourself I believe. If I were you unless you had really douche/bad decisions in the choices on the conversations with all the girls, use it, if not I would refer not to use Ambrosia by any means necessary.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ambrosia boosts affection/love points with the girls, although I never used it myself until 3.1.5 of the demo version, I also decided to not use it, because it may or may not screw you over of triggering/unlocking the date scenes proper with the girls themselves. It says a WARNING if it is used on males, but I don't think you can use Ambrosia on yourself I believe. If I were you unless you had really douche/bad decisions in the choices on the conversations with all the girls, use it, if not I would refer not to use Ambrosia by any means necessary.
You can use it,
It’s says something like “I feel sweet” or some other weird shit.
Can’t quite understand the purpose yet, but it’s there

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Probably boost attraction or maybe will be a future trigger for an upcoming scene or something? All I know is, until now, that is version 3.1/3.1.5 I never used the Ambrosia proper, and I discovered it grants affection/love points to the girls. Aside from that, as I said in my reply above, unless you really screwed up with the dialogue choices/you were a douche with the girls in your responses, I wouldn't use it, at least not until AFTER you got the Date scenes/events with the current available girls.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So this might be a dozy and long one, but Seth made a pretty chunky update of what's currently happening and the next step into Rebellion's progression.

Original Patreon post link:

Happy Decemeber, Current Update, Next Big Kuroinu Update in Summer
Happy Decemeber everyone and to my American Patrons Hope everyone had a fantastic thanksgiving and enjoyed their time with food comfort and family.
So November was pretty quite what the hecky have I been doin?

Welp I was waiting for a full comprehensive list for ALL The Bug in Kuroinu Rebellion and all the Errors, Turns out their was quite abit My Bad :(
Alot happened when I lost power and 9 hours of work that 1 time heck its the very reason why the Maya Date scene isnt in the game. Im pretty sure you've had those situations you put in 9 hours of hard work an entires days worth only for ALL THAT WORK to be undone in 1 moment. Its very demoralizing and when you try to pick the peices up you forget what goes where

I need to give a Special Shoutout to 'Anotherchance' for giving a comprehensive list on All the Bugs and hiccups I made.

yeah 3.1 was a Messy Release and I am sorry :(

Moonblack has gone the extra mile and made sure all the errors FOR THE MOST PART have been fixed. I'll do another patch up this month if any more arrive

Remember to DL The Latest update which is Ver 3.2

So what is Sethy doin in the meantime?
Well Fulfiling the Christmas List that you lovely Patrons have Requested for Christmas, And YEAH THEIRS ALOT o_O; but its my way of saying Thank you for all your support all Year and I hope you'll continue to give that support.

If you want to follow both the progress of Kuroinu Rebellion or Just want to watch some 'Spicy' pics being made for Kuroinu or other stuff OR just want to hang out and chat.
I STREAM EVERY SUNDAY FROM 12PM EASTERN TIL 8PM EASTERN
Please join in because a lot of you guys think I dont do enough work or barely work at all and I want to proove I AM WORKIN DANG IT!!
Plus if you want, I have both my Art Teacher Saint, My Student Menwar, and A Generous Patron whos basically responsable for MOST of the H Scenes in Kuroinu Tobi usually playin some games in the background

Also yes your eyes DO NOT decieve you, I plan on releasing another update for Kuroinu in Summer of Next Year, which means Kuroinu gets 2 updates next year (Were almost finished with the 'Main' Game) Largely because I felt the Kaguya Update was very short and very unfulfilling its kinda what happens when you thwart the BBEG's master plan and all and it begins to loose steam. So the next Update will cover Claudias events, more exploration for Thorn and build up for the Final Chapter which is Celestine and the Final Showdown with Kuro and Vult.
But you should know progress has usually been incredibly slow and thats largely because well....I dont make enough on Patreon to survive off of, heck If things continue this bad I'll have to go back to a Day job of some kind which will make work take longer. Which is why I take butt tons of Commissions in order to off set the Ammount, While I enjoy commissions Im not a fan on it delaying Kuroinus Development. But theres 2 ways to increase the progress, 1 Obviously more patrons but Alternatively if ordering a Commission order something for Kuroinu, You'd get a nice discount and it'll both help me survive longer and progress kuroinu's development which means more H Scenes for you guys, more special events more date scenes ect ect. Its a Win across the board.

Until then Its back to work I got alot of pics for Christmas Expect a Mass Posting Around Decemeber 22nd!~

Reactions: zARRR and sonhot

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
I was thinking of trying this again but if the combat was the same, it would be a hard past from me. Did the dev calm it down?

SpectralTime

Jan 27, 2018
I was enjoying it for a shockingly long time. Wasn't a masterpiece or anything, but it was fun and he did a good job. Art was kind of amateur hour, but turns out he lost his artists and had to do a lot of it himself.

Was even almost curious what happened if I took the Evil Dialogue Options, just because they seemed way off the character I'd been playing and it later turned out that that might've been the point.

...Unfortunately, I can pinpoint the exact moment he either lost his editor or that his editor hasn't gotten to...

's not about typos every once in a while. It's a free indy game; whatever. Typos happen. It's grammar, capitalization, and spelling errors virtually every sentence, sometimes multiple times per sentence. And it's... it's stark.

Anyway, while I don't know what happens if you don't take the super-long dungeon road through the Dark Elf ruins, once I did, and put the Magician's Boots on Orgia, the game got a whole lot easier. Turns out, when someone knows every single non-light/dark spell in the game, and the only real limiting factor on her spamming the strongest AoE attacks possible is her MP pool, an accessory that recovers her MP per turn and per step makes her really, really powerful.

I did still use the Cowardice Accessory a few times though, because geez those were some long-ass tunnels. And I love dungeoneering and treasure hunting.

Speaking of, this is absolutely the kind of game that rewards you for reading every little bit of flavor text so maybe do that.

...Assuming, you know, there are plans to eventually get around to polishing up the dialogue the way it had been prior to the point all copy-editing suddenly fell off a cliff...

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
I was thinking of trying this again but if the combat was the same, it would be a hard past from me. Did the dev calm it down?
What do you mean by "calm it down"?

's not about typos every once in a while. It's a free indy game; whatever. Typos happen. It's grammar, capitalization, and spelling errors virtually every sentence, sometimes multiple times per sentence. And it's... it's stark.
Got any specific examples? Typos get fixed when they get found or when they get reported - whichever happens first. I know because everything I reported has been fixed.

Reactions: SpectralTime

SpectralTime

Jan 27, 2018
Got any specific examples? Typos get fixed when they get found or when they get reported - whichever happens first. I know because everything I reported has been fixed.
Like I said, prior to helping Maya evacuate the fourth citadel whose name started with a capital A (sorry, struggling to remember and don't have saves from that time), it wasn't so noticeable I couldn't politely overlook them, and so mostly did. The one that springs to mind is "Mythral Armor," because it was in the inventory and I saw it a lot while Alicia was wearing it. I think it was spelt "Mtyhral" or something?

But also, basically the entire conversation with Maya, the other heroines, and the fat obvious traitor in the sewer under the city after the evacuation. That was the turning point I was talking about; sentences without multiple spelling, grammar, or capitalization mistakes became the exception rather than the rule, and even then there were often a few. I don't know if it goes back to the level of polish it had before after that and it was some kind of aberration; I took that as my cue to take a break after playing for several hours.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Have you tried the current version? How many of the typos are still there? I remember the "Mythral" thing, but it has been fixed for a while now...

Reactions: SpectralTime
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes