RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Well, not so much an ETA but the latest post of Seth on his patreon was informing of an update regarding the future/upcoming content for the demo.

Looks like he mentions he has about 50% done of Kaguya's dungeon and he listed the amount of content he is currently working on, and that if anyone here is interested and wants to see how things go, he always streams his progress on Picarto.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, not so much an ETA but the latest post of Seth on his patreon was informing of an update regarding the future/upcoming content for the demo.

Looks like he mentions he has about 50% done of Kaguya's dungeon and he listed the amount of content he is currently working on, and that if anyone here is interested and wants to see how things go, he always streams his progress on Picarto.
How very nice, I could pop up there, I saw he even wanted to arrive at Celestine castle, which is pretty impressing.
But already reaching Claudia’s content is pretty solid.

Still I hope there will be some romance with Kaguya,

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i would think the story would be cool if there was like a massive twist at the end like the protagonist is the god keroinu or something along those lines cause it would make a lot of sense and i want you to change the class selection so that it tells u after you select your class are you sure and if you chose the healer class you should not have to use potions on those guys at camp

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i would think the story would be cool if there was like a massive twist at the end like the protagonist is the god keroinu or something along those lines cause it would make a lot of sense and i want you to change the class selection so that it tells u after you select your class are you sure and if you chose the healer class you should not have to use potions on those guys at camp
What?
It doesn’t make sense at all, the evil god is already stated to possess people who fight for his cause (or who offer themselves to him).
You are just a random guy who just happens to be good in Vult’s ranks.
Even the god talks to you, if you were really the god it would be a plot hole that gets explained through dumb deus ex machinas that hasn’t been hinted.
And the story is cool and original already

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
What?
It doesn’t make sense at all, the evil god is already stated to possess people who fight for his cause (or who offer themselves to him).
You are just a random guy who just happens to be good in Vult’s ranks.
Even the god talks to you, if you were really the god it would be a plot hole that gets explained through dumb deus ex machinas that hasn’t been hinted.
And the story is cool and original already
what i mean is the mc is immune to the gods power that ether means he is connected to or he is it or connected to another god and it would be a plot hole cause look at the early part of the game after you get to the tower read what it says carefully when you are taking over the fortress with vult

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Well it looks like Seth finally gave an update on how the current progress for the game is going. And seems like the Waterway Tunnel is complete, and seemingly the guy who built this (Moonblack) looks like he made it full of puzzles, but looks like he also loves Kaguya a lot, even to the point, Seth let him write a bit of her dialogue as well. I really hope we can get an ETA soon.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well it looks like Seth finally gave an update on how the current progress for the game is going. And seems like the Waterway Tunnel is complete, and seemingly the guy who built this (Moonblack) looks like he made it full of puzzles, but looks like he also loves Kaguya a lot, even to the point, Seth let him write a bit of her dialogue as well. I really hope we can get an ETA soon.

Oooh me too, I am so looking forward continuing this.

But seriously who doesn’t love Kaguya?
This man seems a cultured guy, we will see if the dungeon is fun and so the dialogues of
my best girl.
My only fear is the spawn rate of enemies, I like puzzles but not when I am swarmed from annoying enemies.
I remember there was a patch, thankfully, right?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Thankfully, Seth mentions that if said puzzles on the Waterway Tunnel get too hard or difficult to clear he might make an easier route or patch for those having trouble with it, I do hope we don't end up at that point though.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Thankfully, Seth mentions that if said puzzles on the Waterway Tunnel get too hard or difficult to clear he might make an easier route or patch for those having trouble with it, I do hope we don't end up at that point though.
I'd say I need a map because between how frequent the encounter rates are, I feel like I'm getting overleveled just from running around aimlessly.

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
I'd say I need a map because between how frequent the encounter rates are, I feel like I'm getting overleveled just from running around aimlessly.
I mean I can attest to this. I got overleveled to Level 50-60 when newly recruited characters like Maia where in the 20-30 or so. And that thing is this is probably still going to happen even after that patch they made to change the encounter rate.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
You start on the west side of the map, and the exit is on the east side. There are multiple paths you can take to get there, for example you can go up and right, until you reach the upper right corner of the map. Once there go down through the open metal door, then left, and follow the path (left, down, right) to the exit.

AAA111LOL

Jun 29, 2022
You start on the west side of the map, and the exit is on the east side. There are multiple paths you can take to get there, for example you can go up and right, until you reach the upper right corner of the map. Once there go down through the open metal door, then left, and follow the path (left, down, right) to the exit.
THANKS FOR THE HELP

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So finally a proper full status update of what's coming next for the upcoming, at this point by this post from Seth, November build. I'll copy-paste it here, and link the original Patreon post just for those who want to read it from there directly. Also it is nice to know that Seth is more motivated to keep on going with the game, despite how much time it has been since he started Rebellion, sadly but expected he is still very staunchly refusing to leave any leeway in keeping something for the small-sized girls, oh well, can't blame him though.

Original Patreon Post:

Its October time to give the 114 on whats happening in kuroinu

The Shamuhaza Boss fight is finished as well as the Encounter, The Waterways Dungeon is also finished complete with the Miko Encounter event.
Currently were filling Thorn up with interactable events and locations such as Shops, NPCs, Inns ect. As well as Updating all the old Artwork for the game and putting the new stuff in.
Plans for this month: CLAUDIAS FORTRESS which is gonna be abit of a doozy.
Also the game update release is going to be Delayed til Novemeber because I lost a Week of Work due to Hurricane Ian.
Also Also some stuff that happened on the interwebz recently has gotten me EVEN MORE MOTIVATED to not Drop this project at all and even work harder. Seriously it ticks me off to see these 4+ year passion projects that actually got funding just suddenly stop or get dropped.....NOT THIS PROJECT I WONT LET THIS PROJECT DO THAT UNLESS IT KILLS ME!!
BTW: if you guys dont know what 'Bonus Charatcers' mean in the votes done every month these are characters from Kuroinu Gaiden the 2 Elf Ladies from there. And now that theirs a Kuroinu 1.5 offically comming out with new ladies Guess that means EVEN MORE ladies to play with (Although a couple are getting yeeted/Glow upped for OBVIOUS reasons)

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR and /;/
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes