RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Uh, sorry to maybe ask something dumb again, but where is exactly the sewer? All I did so far was going circles on the town, and I thought going through the inn was the way but seemingly isn't and, I'm a bit lost to be honest. Don't mean to sound rude or anything.

Oneshot

Nov 8, 2017
Uh, sorry to maybe ask something dumb again, but where is exactly the sewer? All I did so far was going circles on the town, and I thought going through the inn was the way but seemingly isn't and, I'm a bit lost to be honest. Don't mean to sound rude or anything.
Where you came out of the entrance in the town during the attack. That's where the sewer is.

You are on the right track going through the inn.

Last edited:

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
OH, NOW I GET IT. The fucking rope that at least to me well hidden-ish, bah thanks for the help man!

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
So it ends at the fourth fortress? Did I miss any bosses because I see images of other characters in the folder that look like mini-bosses like Michelle (the fat kid).
You can find message about them in game, but (probably) can't meet them in game currently. They probably be future bosses, because switch list in current save doesn't have any info for them. Funny fact - if you search switch list, you can firnd Prim and Alicia romance switches, but you currently can't enabled them legaly (i fully search their zone, complete orc and rats quests). Guys, who is your best girl in game?

MuddaAsian

Mar 26, 2020
You can find message about them in game, but (probably) can't meet them in game currently. They probably be future bosses, because switch list in current save doesn't have any info for them. Funny fact - if you search switch list, you can firnd Prim and Alicia romance switches, but you currently can't enabled them legaly (i fully search their zone, complete orc and rats quests). Guys, who is your best girl in game?
Heroines really haven't been fully fleshed out yet, but I like Prim and Origa.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Why do these rpgm games always have to have a high miss rate on attacks and a stupidly high encounter rate?

The battles are so fucking generic and boring, why the hell do I have to fight every 5 steps?

Last edited:
Reactions: drone4of2

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
i dont know where to go i was supposed to help maya but i cant get where i gonna go.. im at the burning inn
^
Had the very same issue as you did. As Ilya said, once you go inside the Inn, you need to go upstairs then, on the second floor, go south/downwards and you will see a brown rope hanging in a gray/dark gray-ish pillar near what would be a kitchen on the second floor I believe. Climb that up and you will then be on the roof outside, and you can then go fowards from there.

change_rey

Nov 6, 2019
thank you guys, this should really be a walkthrough in this type of games because i used to simple hints like arrows or notes..

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Why do these rpgm games always have to have a high miss rate on attacks and a stupidly high encounter rate?

The battles are so fucking generic and boring, why the hell do I have to fight every 5 steps?
I can understand that, though at 1st I don't mind because I refuse to participate in a battle against a boss that will 1 hit party kill me. but give us an item or an option to reduce spawns on demand

A quest menu is also appreciated

Reactions: drone4of2
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes