RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Am i the only one turned off by this
agreed that's a bit of a turn off unless that's optional, we all played this because we want a different outcome from the original

speaking of which, can we get Origa to turn off her magic that blocks her womb or no?

Last edited:

Faro5000

Sep 2, 2020
agreed that's a bit of a turn off unless that's optional, we all played this because we want a different outcome from the original

speaking of which, can we get Origa to turn off her magic that blocks her womb or no?
It kinda goes against the theme of the game, vanilia and harem. Isn't the point to get them all for yourself?! The idea of sharing does not fit here.

I doubt he is going to put that kind of option any time soon.

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
It kinda goes against the theme of the game, vanilia and harem. Isn't the point to get them all for yourself?! The idea of sharing does not fit here.

I doubt he is going to put that kind of option any time soon.
I dunno about 'get them all' but I will be happy with just vanilla Celestine romance option.

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
Really, that fmm was to your liking or vanilia at all? It was kinda creepy if you think about it.
Trust me when I say THAT is the kind of stuff that I don't like, incest between father and daughter is what I cannot understand... Like, what the fuck?

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Kuroniu Rebellion v2.8.3
save?
Dood, the game is easy to complete right now the only thing that slowed me down was the enemy spawn rate, seriously dev, slow it down...

And you can cheat your save game, by editing it so that you OHKO everything that is not a boss. and even against a boss you're near invulnerable.

Maxing out your level and stat bonuses nets you over 9K HP and MP, for a mage that's a non-stop spam of one hit multikills. not to mention DEF, MDEF, RES, and EVA where every enemy turn is just a backlog of MISS, NULL, or RESIST. Worst damage I took from the final boss (for this version) is a puny 24

Heck you can even hack relationship values, but not much to gain for now.

or RPGMaker Save Edit, that I downloaded off this site as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faro5000

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Is Lulu going to have any H-events? I'm guessing no since every character poll on patreon specifies that any scene Lulu gets will be non-h, but I haven't seen any official statement on whether they will be worked on later or not, or if they'll be an "unofficial" update to the game.

Faro5000

Sep 2, 2020
Is Lulu going to have any H-events? I'm guessing no since every character poll on patreon specifies that any scene Lulu gets will be non-h, but I haven't seen any official statement on whether they will be worked on later or not, or if they'll be an "unofficial" update to the game.
Well that sense, Lionheart does not do loli content. He seems to be an overly valinia type.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
For anyone still didn't know is that this version still got lot of bugs so Dev upload the bugfix on his patreon month ago, so if you want to play without any bugs just go to his patreon to download...or download it here. This is the bugfix link on his patreon

Reactions: sonhot

Oneshot

Nov 8, 2017
Second option doesn't loop, it proceeds straight to the boss fight. So it's not bugged.
Also using ver 2.8.7 here.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes