RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
pls i beg you i am desperate help me how did you press them like exact turns please do tell i really need help
I don’t remember exactly what I did, I just remember that I follow this advice which it worked for me and in that moment I said this:
Screenshot_20230915_090712.jpg

Maybe you have to use a save game before touching any buttons and try from the bottom to top, not sure if it was from right to left

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Seems like Seth posted a sorta? kinda update on Rebellion, more so as a suggestion in regards to the future or at least what will come to once he gets to Celestine's content, probably the main quest involving her and maybe a tease or something similar like it.
Doesn't seem to be too huge, but considering it has been a very good while since anything was said on Rebellion proper, just wondering. If any who is a patreon here could provide, I would appreciate it a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: /;/

Dr. Golden

May 15, 2019
Seems like Seth posted a sorta? kinda update on Rebellion, more so as a suggestion in regards to the future or at least what will come to once he gets to Celestine's content, probably the main quest involving her and maybe a tease or something similar like it.
Doesn't seem to be too huge, but considering it has been a very good while since anything was said on Rebellion proper, just wondering. If any who is a patreon here could provide, I would appreciate it a lot.
I start doubting in future updates. Well, if it's abandoned confirmed - it was good still. I enjoyed the Game

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I start doubting in future updates. Well, if it's abandoned confirmed - it was good still. I enjoyed the Game
By my post I was never intending or making out as if the game itself was abandoned, I was just asking since it was a patreon-only post, as it may bring more info on what the ETA, or potential ETA for the next build would be, in the best case scenario, that's all. Also if moonblackhen says is not abandoned, yeah I compltely agree and this is very much still in progress.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
By my post I was never intending or making out as if the game itself was abandoned, I was just asking since it was a patreon-only post, as it may bring more info on what the ETA, or potential ETA for the next build would be, in the best case scenario, that's all. Also if moonblackhen says is not abandoned, yeah I compltely agree and this is very much still in progress.
My fav girl still has no scenes, it cannot end like this!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
He released this public Kuroinu post

A to do list for sprites and images

Reactions: /;/

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
AN ACTUAL ETA ON THE NEXT KUROINU REBELLION DEMO/VERSION.

Original patreon post link:

Kuroinu Rebellion Release Date 11/5

Doing final touches on Kuroinu Rebellion IT SHOULD be done by Next Sunday (11/5)
if everything goes according to plan.

What to Expect: The Claudia event/Dungeon, New images, Rebalanced enemies, Retaking Halem Event. Ending before the Celestine Event.

It dosent seem like alot TBH, but to be fair Alot of stuff was goin on this year along with getting more images done for the game as well.
Next year we can expect to finish the Game (At least the main Story)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah the link is here; after months of waiting!

Although from the comments on Patreon, people say there are some annoying bugs.
Don’t know if this is the fixed version, probably not, so we have to wait more before he releases the fixed version.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes