RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Farafroclysis

Feb 7, 2021
Anyone know how to solve the flame and orb puzzle, i dunno but the hint doesnt make any sense, i cant seem to find any pattern.

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
As I said before I'm stuck in the orb puzzle, this are the orbs
20230623_092650.jpg

This are the buttons that I pushed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Yes I'm desperate :LOL::(

Vahn Solidor

Jun 12, 2017
Everything seems in order. Also i just recently replayed this game and went easily with this puzzle. Just a questiom. Did you start pushing those buttons starting from the bottom? Cause maybe order of pushing them matters as well :unsure:

Reactions: Irvine_1

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
Everything seems in order. Also i just recently replayed this game and went easily with this puzzle. Just a questiom. Did you start pushing those buttons starting from the bottom? Cause maybe order of pushing them matters as well :unsure:
I tried again following the exact order of the combinations from bottom to top and it worked, thanks a lot (y)

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
Is this the only one of its kind? Kuroinu fanfics are aplenty, but I've yet to see another fan game.

mc625

Mar 7, 2018
Is this the only one of its kind? Kuroinu fanfics are aplenty, but I've yet to see another fan game.
Fan games for established franchises are sadly rare as heck.
That's too bad because I like them a lot, half the reason I like Noxian nights or Fate/empire of dirt is because my favorite characters from those franchises are in them.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
New update? Wow, I haven't checked this one for so long
Not really, but actually a status update. Too bad the actual post with the info for the ETA and future of Rebellion is a patreon only paywalled post. If anyone is willing to be the hero, it would be massively appreciated.

SpectralTime

Jan 27, 2018
Not really, but actually a status update. Too bad the actual post with the info for the ETA and future of Rebellion is a patreon only paywalled post. If anyone is willing to be the hero, it would be massively appreciated.
Currently working on doing the Claudia segment, close to wrapping it up. Might also include some more dates and things; depends.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Danke. Also he did mention (in the title of the post at least) regarding "The Future" is it in terms of the roadmap for Rebellion, something else? Or just in general? Thanks for the heads up. appreciate it.

SpectralTime

Jan 27, 2018
Danke. Also he did mention (in the title of the post at least) regarding "The Future" is it in terms of the roadmap for Rebellion, something else? Or just in general? Thanks for the heads up. appreciate it.
he’s having a lot of financial problems but is hoping to finish Rebellion before moving on to other projects completely, although he does often tease art and short comics from said other projects.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes