RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Well, there is one part I'm stuck as a heads up, also as mentioned above by zARRR, there's some bugs here and there.
Spoiler:
After you defeat and kill Graves, in his corrupted form, you then go to Halem to do the raid to free the city, it's an all out battle, so be prepared with plenty of heals, revives, etc just in case. The problem is, after you defeat some specific bosses/enemies in the area, the game is then "stuck" (basically there should be a cutscene trigger that mistakenly Seth made it for the player to trigger instead of being automatic run after you beat said enemies).
Someone managed to report this bug to Seth already, and he responded promptly that he was going to fix it tomorrow. I would probably wait and see if it gets fixed, and hopefully lets the game be played smoothly, without further issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: drone4of2

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, there is one part I'm stuck as a heads up, also as mentioned above by zARRR, there's some bugs here and there.
Spoiler:
After you defeat and kill Graves, in his corrupted form, you then go to Halem to do the raid to free the city, it's an all out battle, so be prepared with plenty of heals, revives, etc just in case. The problem is, after you defeat some specific bosses/enemies in the area, the game is then "stuck" (basically there should be a cutscene trigger that mistakenly Seth made it for the player to trigger instead of being automatic run after you beat said enemies).
Someone managed to report this bug to Seth already, and he responded promptly that he was going to fix it tomorrow. I would probably wait and see if it gets fixed, and hopefully lets the game be played smoothly, without further issues.
So thou think is it safe to go?
Or shall we wait more for the fixes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
That last comment of the patreon was, from my time, almost an hour ago, then Seth replied that should they find another bug to PM him, not sure if he already fixed it, or will do it later. Not sure to be honest. Maybe wait a bit more, if he happens to answer another patreon reply to confirm if he fixed that glitch or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
i dony why but the game wont let me enter the fort after kaguyas one like isnt that is where the story continue

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KuroinuRebellion-3.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

VieS_Et

Oct 20, 2023
Were the heroines saved from the horrific fate that awaited them in the anime, or do the events of the game take place after the events of the anime?
And is there an option to use the mouse and increase the size of the game window? Because without it the game is unplayable.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Were the heroines saved from the horrific fate that awaited them in the anime, or do the events of the game take place after the events of the anime?
And is there an option to use the mouse and increase the size of the game window? Because without it the game is unplayable.
This game makes the original a hardcore ntr experience if you play them back to back.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The game is a re narration of the event where you can save them and fight the evil bad guys

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
okay so i got my guys across and did the claudia event. but now am stuck in halem i cleared every single boss so idk what to do now the game wont load stuff is it bug or did i do something wrong

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
okay so i got my guys across and did the claudia event. but now am stuck in halem i cleared every single boss so idk what to do now the game wont load stuff is it bug or did i do something wrong
Again, it's the same thing I reported in the spoiler marked comment I made above. Basically yeah, after you defeat the mandatory enemies/bosses in the main area hub of Halem, the game gets "stuck", this was already mentioned by a patreon who got stuck as well, and Seth responded that he was going to fix it tomorrow morning (either he updates it or he will later, unless the game got "shadow updated" and there was no mention of the fix and such) as it is, said bug cannot let the game and story move foward. We'll have to be patient.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Such as? Are there rape or NTR among them?
There's neither of them, this game as mentioned above is a "What If" scenario on what would happen, if someone inside Vult's Black Dog Army, would desert and thus, would help Olga, Chloe and the other Princess Knights.
Even if you happen to download the Picture CG Set folder that Seth provides with every new update of the game in the Dropbox link, every H/lewd scene is pure romance, vanilla, (plenty that are not in the game yet) just with the MC. This game is as vanilla as parodying the infamous Kuroinu as it gets. As zARRR said, the game is poorly tagged.
There are many moments you have choices, and those do actually matter such as letting some characters live, or let them die, and probably more so the way the girls see you depending on some of your choices.
The game was always intended in Seth's mind, the developer, as the complete opposite of the original intent of the game and story is based on, and make it have a happy ending, make things right, good if that wasn't clear enough. To even make it a point across, Seth is not even doing lewd content with Luu Luu (the short halfling human dwarf girl), aside from Patreon's sketchy and super vague TOS, but just to show how vanilla and simple, the game even is.
As simple as is, for that alone, in my opinion, that is already a huge reason to be play this, sure the art is not the best, could be better, but you get used to it and it does have a certain charm to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: drone4of2

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
what about harem or not in this game it could be good
You can bang multiple girls and some have reactions towards your actions (it even rhymes!), but no real repercussion into banging everyone.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes