RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
I think I know what is causing the issue. I'll send Lion a PM and let him know. In the mean time anyone with this issue can post their save here and I'll fix it.
try mine pls
its already after the talk after prison
right at the blackscreen start

Ivanz_

Mar 3, 2019
I think I know what is causing the issue. I'll send Lion a PM and let him know. In the mean time anyone with this issue can post their save here and I'll fix it.
here this mine if you want to try.
You need to hang out with origa on her room to see the result.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
You mean the date scene with Origa? Just keep going and the screen will fade back in.

It seems the screen fades back in later than it should. I will report this as well, but it is not something that can be fixed by editing your save file. Fortunately you don't miss anything.

Ivanz_

Mar 3, 2019
You mean the date scene with Origa? Just keep going and the screen will fade back in.

It seems the screen fades back in later than it should. I will report this as well, but it is not something that can be fixed by editing your save file. Fortunately you don't miss anything.
oh really i try it then.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is Kaguya present in Thorn?
Since I didn’t find her after much exploration then I went to the new city.
Are there any sex scene with her this time?

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
Okay just redownloaded the game from this site still in pause when i load in the save file and walk around

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There shouldn't be a bug at that point, not if you tackle the enemies/bosses in this manner.
You can fight them in order of the way you go through Halem, i.e. going from East to West. Go through the Church, then the different houses/Inn/Pub, and only ONCE you finished clearing all the bosses and sub-enemies, then head to the utmost west/left side of Halem until you find the big Orc securing the house (I would suggest prior to the orc fight, and after you have confirmed there's no other sub boss remaning, save on that spot ).
Once you kill him, go back immediately to the center hub part of Halem, and then a cutscene should automatically trigger, ending the raid of Halem for good, and with it, the current update for this demo.
Goddamnit I am stuck in a neverending halem siege then

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
I checked and your save does not need fixing. You have killed all five bosses and the game has correctly registered that. As soon as you enter the central part of Halem the victory cutscene starts. If it does not, then you likely do not have the latest version.

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
I checked and your save does not need fixing. You have killed all five bosses and the game has correctly registered that. As soon as you enter the central part of Halem the victory cutscene starts. If it does not, then you likely do not have the latest version.
can you send a download link then cause i am unsure if got from the right one

Z0120

Mar 25, 2020
how to avoid 2 bad ends from begining after beat origa and talk with vult ? , i cant choose 3rd choice where should i load and try again?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Is Kaguya present in Thorn?
Since I didn’t find her after much exploration then I went to the new city.
Are there any sex scene with her this time?
She should, or rather, if you were following from a prior save the characters would point out if you are going into a place or direction you shouldn't be yet.
And sadly no, there's no scenes of Kaguya yet, (I know most people either don't download the Picture CG Set mainly for not spoiling the H scenes when they will happen in-game, or they aren't that interested in the art itself as a whole, or simply don't care).
Seth will only add those scenes once he finishes something, or in this case when it's done, he does them in one go. So very likely either after the main story is completed (not including the bonus and side quests content), I would imagine then, or when he feels certain characters have reached their end point, he might finally add those scenes into the game.
Sorry to disappoint, but that's how it is, patience.

Edit: Actually, might as well upload the read me, since there's a lot that one can take from this, and also clears many things and gives a rough idea of how the game will progress in the future. I also fixed some typos and grammatical hiccups in the file, hope it helps better understand Seth's reasoning through the development of Rebellion.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes