RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

HentaiAmateur12

Jun 12, 2021
Could you explain what you mean, or provide a save so that I can test it and properly report the bug?

If your save is already affected, then it needs to be fixed or you will need to use a save from before the bug happened.

I will try to figure out some debug event to fix the issue so that players don't need to have their saves manually fixed.
Here is my save. I am stuck depsite choosing both option.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Here is my save. I am stuck depsite choosing both option.
Good news and bad news. Good news is the bug will be fixed, so you will be able to "enjoy" the bad end as intended. The bad news is this is a bad end for your character due to too high corruption. There is a similar bad end when facing Beardsley in Feoh, which you seem to have avoided. Somewhere between leaving Feon and meeting Maya you made bad decisions that significantly increased your corruption. There are similar corrupton checks with all Kuroinu bosses.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Very likely you might have to start again. It is very subtle, but some choices are clearly giving you some idea that the way you answer/behave might change/increase corruption in the process. If I were you, I would try to save at least on points you know you will find a choice, or when you arrive at a new Fortress, just to be sure either that, or before a major event/cutscene occurs.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Looks like Seth added a new bugfix to the game, now the latest updated version is 3.8.2, for anyone with issues from before, hope this might aleviate the problems.

Zargun_Pallace

Dec 23, 2020
Does anyone know how I can progress through the Hamlet attack after saving Cluadia. I say I need to kill all the enemies, but I'm still stuck. I've killed the boss under the church, the knights in one of the houses, the guy in the middle, the one in the inn and the one at the west that's block the door. am I missing another one?

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
What version are you playing? If it is 3.8.0, then there's a bug where the victory cutscene does not trigger. Update to the latest version and go to the central part of the village, and it will trigger automatically.

If that is not the case, then you have encountered the other bug that can block progress in certain circumstances. In that case just wait for the next hotfix where there should be a debug event to fix any saves that need it.

The good news is, you are at the end of the current version, so you are not missing anything.

ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019
Hi everyone

I'm kinda stuck in ancients Ruins right after taking a break with the party, what I'm suppose to do ? I'm must leave the Ancients Ruins or something at this point ? Or maybe a hidden passage ?

Thanks for your future ansxers

ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019
Simply keep going forward.
I imagine but at this point I must missing somethin cause when I try to go on forward (Im curently at Ancients Ruins F9) wherever I go I return to my original point

Edit: Nevermind I was just blind :)

Thank you moonblack I miss just one path

Last edited:

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
If you are at Floor 9, then you start at the upper left area of the map. Go down and right, then down and left. At this point there are two paths you can take, but they both lead to the same place, so go down and to the right. When near the right side of the map go down and then left. The exit is in the lower left corner of the map, with a cutscene that will trigger when you get close to it.

Reactions: ShiroTaro

ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019
If you are at Floor 9, then you start at the upper left area of the map. Go down and right, then down and left. At this point there are two paths you can take, but they both lead to the same place, so go down and to the right. When near the right side of the map go down and then left. The exit is in the lower left corner of the map, with a cutscene that will trigger when you get close to it.
I just discover this after two another look around, thank you again

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
hey help needed my screen went black after i chose the last opiton in the dungon
please help. View attachment 3077612
I've got the same problem. It seems that after the picture of chloe behind bars, something goes wrong and you get permanent black screen, even leaving and re-entering the dungeon by going far right and up doesn't fix it as the next screen is also black.

EDIT: As a temporary work-around until it's fixed, you can download the compressed version which is still on the previous game build, transfer save before confronting Ori, complete prison cutscenes there, then import back. The issue seems to be the art they added to the prison that screws it up, compressed version doesn't have the art so it skips whatever messes up the data, transferring the fixed save back is then safe to proceed (dunno if it messes any affection changes, but I doubt the versions would have any difference).

Last edited:

Soloman

Dec 9, 2017
Try playing on the newest patch to get past it. you can find it here
Be warned thou that full screen is bugged on that patch so I would suggest to just paste your save in the new patch game, get past the black screen then move your save back

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes