RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Okay, to clarify, are Alicia and Primm's scenes in the game or not? Like I said, trying to figure that out or if my save files bust.
Prim and Alicia's scenes are not available yet. I think Chloe, Origa and Maia are the only ones with scenes right now.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Anybody else finding a bug with the 6th Fortress? Just tried to start the event, but every time the group tries to go in to see whats up at the manor (and sees a force blocking entry), the group just walks up, stops, then no conversation starts and it's locked. Any way to fix this?

Additionally, I could actually walk into the manor area before the gather up, which led me to find a post-Graves map area with all NPC's talking about his betrayal.

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Will Lulu become a woo-able character?
Also, if the creator frequents these forums, please consider making a vanilla version of Taimanin Asagi. I want to show Sakura the love she deserves and kick Black’s pointy little teeth in.

chengue

Feb 26, 2017
i keep getting the error script YEA Ace message system v1.05 line 238 no method error afther the fight with hicks and the mage how do i fix this

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Will Lulu become a woo-able character?
Also, if the creator frequents these forums, please consider making a vanilla version of Taimanin Asagi. I want to show Sakura the love she deserves and kick Black’s pointy little teeth in.
Depends on what you mean by "woo-able". Lulu won't have any sex scenes because she's a loli.

As for Taimanin Asagi, don't count on it. Years ago Lionheart was considering making a Taimanin RPG after finishing Kuroinu Rebllion, but then an official Taimanin RPG was released, so he gave up on the idea.

i keep getting the error script YEA Ace message system v1.05 line 238 no method error afther the fight with hicks and the mage how do i fix this
Got a save? Or at least a screenshot? Because you are the first person to mention such an issue.

Reactions: Alternation62

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Depends on what you mean by "woo-able". Lulu won't have any sex scenes because she's a loli.

As for Taimanin Asagi, don't count on it. Years ago Lionheart was considering making a Taimanin RPG after finishing Kuroinu Rebllion, but then an official Taimanin RPG was released, so he gave up on the idea.
Ah, dammit. She's still an adult, though, despite her looks...I think. Is there vanilla in this TA RPG?

Last edited:

chengue

Feb 26, 2017

Got a save? Or at least a screenshot? Because you are the first person to mention such an issue.

Jun 6, 2020

thank god there will be no loli content

Reactions: Soloman

chengue

Feb 26, 2017
chengue
Thanks, but that does not help. Could you post your save from before the bug happens, please?
i tried uploading the save file but the site says

Save01.rvdata2
The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .rar, .zip, .7z, .swf, .save, .xml, .qsp, .sav, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jfif, .gif, .mp3, .mp4, .audio, .wav, .avi, .gifv, .vob, .webm, .flv, .wmv, .m4v, .rpy, .rpyc, .rpa, .dat, .webp, .torrent

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
I hope there's an epilogue where you meet your child that you have with the woman or women you pick (not a sex scene). I say that because I saw Kuroinu 2 Redux and Celestine births a Scylla. I just want her to have a NORMAL kid and not some half-elf squid hermaphrodite abomination.

ayush1

Jan 28, 2018
how many leader beast i have kill in halem?
i already killed four still no progress
need help...

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
There are five in total: One in the west-most part of the village, one in the center, and the rest are in the buiuldings in the central part of the village.

MadWLewd

Jun 26, 2020

There are ways to make Luu Luu lewdable, LionHeart has no excuses.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes