RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

zura2000

Sep 20, 2018
Soo when i am done questioning dark elf queen in the dungeon screen goes black and nothing happens.
Can't progress because of that.

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
I'm in the waterways leading to Thorn, and I can't find the replacement rod for the first two levers that you eventually come across.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
If you are stuck in Halem after killing all five bosses, update to the latest version (3.8.3) and then check out the west gate map.

Reactions: Tzudir

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
Hello,
Is it possible to visit the dark elf queen "backstory", the path before before reaching Maya fort in the tunnel?
or is it possbile to backtrack in any way like the sewers etc?
I have saved claudia an i am heading towards Halem

Edit:
I get a bug during Claudia boss fight, where the MC slides through the party to the right (in the cutscene before the transformation).
I also get a Bug as soon after said boss fight, where all the party members are in lined up in front of the gate, i can't interact with them and i pass though them like a ghost

Last edited:

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
I know the next update is supposed to be the end of the main story.

I have a question regarding the endings.

How many endings are planned?
1 for each of the heroine (1 of which is platonical), 1 "bad" in which you won't get enough affection but beat the game, and 1 harem ending + dead end (actual bad endings)
Is this the lineup?

How does kaguya ending would work due the her vow of chasity? (Btw she didn't lose it on her intro right? She sucked out her enemies souls out right?)

With the concepts of threesome, is there a chance of multiple romance endings like both of the dark elves etc?

Will some endings being locked behind certain actions like sparing the orcs, save the most people as possible, doing side quest like the Origa's dark tunnel?

Does the story chances too much if you kill the first orc at the beginning (instead of sparing him), but spare his man (it seems the dialoges counts as positive one for Origa and the Orc hidden in the future fortress),

Are Jealousy scenes also planned, and would said scenes lock you from reaching certain endings?

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2020
dont bother... the game is shit. you will not get a harem ending. Claudia husband is alive and you will share her so no, no luuluu and Celestine is gonna rape you... don't bother... the server too is either you love us and shut the fuck up or. so yeah the hero ending is shit...

Nov 2, 2020
its shit... the artist cannot take a hint that is game has plotholes. he is recruiting artists on his patreon but cannot take criticism over plot holes. bans people and if you dare disagree you have to explain yourself... opinion are opinions... like enjoy not having all 9 ladies... i was on the server of his... claudia is shared with klaus so your cucked by an old man... luu-luu is off the table and celestine will be drugged up and rape you as you rape... yeah enjoy the hypocrisy....

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
its shit... the artist cannot take a hint that is game has plotholes. he is recruiting artists on his patreon but cannot take criticism over plot holes. bans people and if you dare disagree you have to explain yourself... opinion are opinions... like enjoy not having all 9 ladies... i was on the server of his... claudia is shared with klaus so your cucked by an old man... luu-luu is off the table and celestine will be drugged up and rape you as you rape... yeah enjoy the hypocrisy....
How do you know that about Celestine and Claudia?From what i know the game isn't finished

Seeker000

May 18, 2020
I was on his discord... I got banned for pointing out these flaws and plotholes and he banned me for it basically. I was helping but he cannot take criticism . Klaus lives because his Patreon wanted him too and you have to share Claudia with him. Celestine is gonna be on a super aphrodisiac and will need to be fucked or raped by the MC to destroy Vult or Kuro's plan. Celestine will be so drugged up she is basically not there so she cannot give consent. Luu-Luu has no romance so enjoy having 3 out of 9 ladies being robbed from you... meaning a third of the ladies
It's cute that you showed your true colors after getting banned from the discord server.

You violated a lot of rules.
You were not respectful.
Your constant backseating game development advice is not needed at all since you are not the developer of said game.
Constant harrassment of asking the artist to grade your artwork.
Constant hate on DxD Issei.

You act like a spoiled child in not listening to advice given to you to improve yourself.
If you don't get it your way, you just spit out lies now without taking responsibility of your mistakes.

Apr 12, 2024
I would like to point out once again
Sure I have to be there for his streams, I have to explain why I hate shit and again my argument was fair. yeah, keep telling that lie. I have the pics of the Claudia fight, and the Celestine with Volt holding her up when she is so drugged up shit from the server.... I can post them to prove... it speaking of, even if I wanted to be there on stream... i cant on sundays aka I have shit to and I said but yeah not like any will care.. its why I posted on how to draw.. don't bother... you guys never had to justify yourselves but other did so two can lie and when you did it was fine... really I pointed out plot holes, major one and I get called an old man yelling at clouds... maybe actually look at your streams instead where I saw once and noped because you were a bunch of those too...
Hi I had to get an account just to join in on this BS, as I pointed out on the Discord the Celestine scene is not set in stone at this time, Lion hasn't implemented the scene and can change/remove details as he likes, your "plot hole" was the equivalent of pointing to temporary scaffolding on a building in progress and complaining about structural integrity, like yeah we know it doesn't look good now, give it time he'll get to filling it in later, but for now he is working on stuff that comes before it, and you ignored everyone telling you that 5 or 6 whole times.

Plus for context the single stream Naoto noped out on was one in which Lion was drawing a Highschool DxD character and he didn't like that Lion was Drawing a Highschool DxD character so he refused to come to the streams on the basis for your hatred for Highshool DXD, he also later tried to justify by saying "time zones are different I can't make the streams because it's too late for me when he streams" despite admitting to living in Canada which means that the time difference is at most 3 hours depending on where you are in Canada and the US for reference Lion streams at 12 noon at his time every Sunday, so if you are on the opposite side of the country it would be 9AM at the earliest and don't believe him that he has "things to do," he was posting his drawing n the chat on Sundays during stream hours all the time so he could 100% have made it

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2020
I would like to point out once again

Hi I had to get an account just to join in on this BS, as I pointed out on the Discord the Celestine scene is not set in stone at this time, Lion hasn't implemented the scene and can change/remove details as he likes, your "plot hole" was the equivalent of pointing to temporary scaffolding on a building in progress and complaining about structural integrity, like yeah we know it doesn't look good now, give it time he'll get to filling it in later, but for now he is working on stuff that comes before it, and you ignored everyone telling you that 5 or 6 whole times.

Plus for context the single stream Naoto noped out on was one in which Lion was drawing a Highschool DxD character and he didn't like that Lion was Drawing a Highschool DxD character so he refused to come to the streams on the basis for your hatred for Highshool DXD, he also later tried to justify by saying "time zones are different I can't make the streams because it's too late for me when he streams" despite admitting to living in Canada which means that the time difference is at most 3 hours depending on where you are in Canada and the US for reference Lion streams at 12 noon at his time every Sunday, so if you are on the opposite side of the country it would be 9AM at the earliest and don't believe him that he has "things to do," he was posting his drawing n the chat on Sundays during stream hours all the time so he could 100% have made it
no I am busy on Sundays zed... hell hell I said that even if I wanted to the stream arent for me... so sure lie your way again... 1 stream and the content prove it wasn't for me... at this zed... i already posted the pics of the claudia shit so let people make their own opinion... at this point I joined 1 stream and nopped out. and no at 9 am sleeping, on Sundays... so yeah sorry but him not spending my time doing errands on sundays aka from noon to later watching him

pics of the claudia ending and more already posted btw so 3 hours late is too much for me... I'm not gonna get on his schedule

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes