RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
The post literally above yours JUST mentioned that said bug is present in the latest 3.8.2 version.

Reactions: Soloman

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
So is it safe to pursue all the girls, or does the game penalize affections for doing so? I know that having the nun threesome wrecks a lot of the affection scores (the affection ratings tank so hard they go into the negatives for most of them, it's almost funny how psychic everyone must be that they all knew immediately what you did and they absolutely hate you for just accepting a freely offered "reward"), which is fair enough since the game explicitly warns you it has consequences, but the game doesn't offer any kind of alert regarding going after them all initially so I'm hoping there isn't.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
It's fine to pursue and romance them all, and you could even get a harem ending if you do. Though getting enough affection for all of them is supposed to be challenging.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's fine to pursue and romance them all, and you could even get a harem ending if you do. Though getting enough affection for all of them is supposed to be challenging.
Although there is the ambrosia potion, with that you can cheese everything

ayush1

Jan 28, 2018
Try playing on the newest patch to get past it. you can find it here
Be warned thou that full screen is bugged on that patch so I would suggest to just paste your save in the new patch game, get past the black screen then move your save back
thank you friend it worked

Reactions: Soloman

ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019
I have just a quick question: Does Rad have a Item shop ? (Potion, ect) cause I finish the Rad battle but, it's seems there's no shop to buy Potion or other healing items, if there is I could not find it before the battle or better acces it

Last edited:

ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019
Hmm, seems like the Masked Merchant in the central area of Rad is the only one selling healing items.
Oh ok, so it's seems that's the only way to have items after the all events happening to Rad.

Thanks again moonblackhen

Next time I will buy all the stock of item to prevent this happening, cause I must admit, I clear all main events here, but I swear I almost run out of item it's was kinda tricky to win in the end but I didi it.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Exactly what is wrong with the Full Screen option? And which one? Is it the standard Alt+Enter, the F5 one, etc.?
Most likely the one with Alt+Enter. I haven't played version 3.8.2, luckily I was one of the few that managed to finish the latest build on version 3.8.1, as I had no issue later to trigger the cutscene for the ending portion on the siege/raid at Halem.

souls3636

Dec 18, 2021
Can anyone help me I already had sex with Olga and Choe I've been all over the city and I don't know how to continue the story I've spoken to all the characters can someone help me what do I have to do to get out of this place and continue the story
1699898523952.png
1699898532249.png

Slashyboy

Feb 15, 2019
Ah hell, i'm stuck in the puzzle with the buttons. I guess i'm just dumb 'cause even with the hints and help from a few comments a few pages back I still can't pass.
When i entered i pushed the 2 buttoms at the bottom left and saved i pushed them again to reset, not sure if that screwed me over or i'm just doing it in the wrong order. I just don't get this puzzle man.

Last edited:

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Ah hell, i'm stuck in the puzzle with the buttons. I guess i'm just dumb 'cause even with the hints and help from a few comments a few pages back I still can't pass.
When i entered i pushed the 2 buttoms at the bottom left and saved i pushed them again to reset, not sure if that screwed me over or i'm just doing it in the wrong order. I just don't get this puzzle man.
If you pushed both buttons back before doing anything else, then you reset the puzzle so that's not the issue. Most likely you got the order wrong, but we have no way to tell from your pictures.

You can always push all buttons back to off to reset the puzzle and start over using the hint posted on page 28 of this thread.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Does anybody know what order you can get the girls in? Just that I managed to get Maya in the party, but both Alicia and Prim still don't show up at the inn, despite Maya being available for her love scene, is there an issue? I checked the affection values but they are higher than Maya's, so idk if it's just that they are only available later or if my save is somehow borked.

Slashyboy

Feb 15, 2019
If you pushed both buttons back before doing anything else, then you reset the puzzle so that's not the issue. Most likely you got the order wrong, but we have no way to tell from your pictures.

You can always push all buttons back to off to reset the puzzle and start over using the hint posted on page 28 of this thread.
I start from the left side, from bottom to top, then repeat but now from the right side.
Anyone got the right order? I'm just lost here. My brain is too small.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Does anybody know what order you can get the girls in? Just that I managed to get Maya in the party, but both Alicia and Prim still don't show up at the inn, despite Maya being available for her love scene, is there an issue? I checked the affection values but they are higher than Maya's, so idk if it's just that they are only available later or if my save is somehow borked.
There is no specific order, it's just that most girls don't have their scenes in the game yet. That's why most of them don't show at the inn.

I start from the left side, from bottom to top, then repeat but now from the right side.
Anyone got the right order? I'm just lost here. My brain is too small.
You can see the correct order in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/kuroinu-rebellion-v3-8-lionheartxiii.288/post-12130052

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes