RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
can you send a download link then cause i am unsure if got from the right one
Just go to his Patreon (linked int he frist post here).
how to avoid 2 bad ends from begining after beat origa and talk with vult ? , i cant choose 3rd choice where should i load and try again?
You can't select the option at all, or you can select it, but your character decides that Vult might be right after all?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
She should, or rather, if you were following from a prior save the characters would point out if you are going into a place or direction you shouldn't be yet.
And sadly no, there's no scenes of Kaguya yet, (I know most people either don't download the Picture CG Set mainly for not spoiling the H scenes when they will happen in-game, or they aren't that interested in the art itself as a whole, or simply don't care).
Seth will only add those scenes once he finishes something, or in this case when it's done, he does them in one go. So very likely either after the main story is completed (not including the bonus and side quests content), I would imagine then, or when he feels certain characters have reached their end point, he might finally add those scenes into the game.
Sorry to disappoint, but that's how it is, patience.

Edit: Actually, might as well upload the read me, since there's a lot that one can take from this, and also clears many things and gives a rough idea of how the game will progress in the future. I also fixed some typos and grammatical hiccups in the file, hope it helps better understand Seth's reasoning through the development of Rebellion.
I see thanks for the confirmation.
He is even searching for joining offerings?
That’s cool, I may seek it later.

And yeah I know about patience, Kuroinu rebellion fans have an enormous one, waiting for 1 update per year of 3 or less hours is not that much but we are happy
If you're stuck in Halem despite killing all five bosses, post your save here and I'll fix it.
Thanks but I’ll just wait next yewr for the bugfixes

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Guys, my save froze when I choose run away during the Saving Maya Campain. Any helps? Fighting Vult is a bad ending.
Could you explain what you mean, or provide a save so that I can test it and properly report the bug?

If your save is already affected, then it needs to be fixed or you will need to use a save from before the bug happened.

I will try to figure out some debug event to fix the issue so that players don't need to have their saves manually fixed.

Z0120

Mar 25, 2020
Just go to his Patreon (linked int he frist post here).

You can't select the option at all, or you can select it, but your character decides that Vult might be right after all?
i restart and play again then i can pass it but i want to know why that 3rd choice say "something forced me say" idk what i did wrong before this choice

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I imagine it has to do either with the love points/affection you happen to make with Olga and Chloe, and either that, or some of your earlier choices is what locks you onto a specific part. Unless it's something determined by a prior choice that already locks you, even if you didn't go for a specific choice, as Moonblack said, either in regards to outwards rejecting Vult, or in another instance, maybe considering his offer but staying on the fence? :unsure:

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Don't worry, aside from the victory/epilogue-ish cutscene after defeating the enemies on the siege at Halem, you are not missing much, you've pretty much reached the end of the current demo anyway.

CallousHayat

Dec 31, 2021
So I don't know if this is an already-known bug here since I couldn't find anything related to it in any of the 32 pages. But for some reason, after meeting Maya and Vult, the game just freezes like this for me. Is there any fix for this? Or do I need to restart the entire game?

Game_gpt85myKuO.png

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
So I don't know if this is an already-known bug here since I couldn't find anything related to it in any of the 32 pages. But for some reason, after meeting Maya and Vult, the game just freezes like this for me. Is there any fix for this? Or do I need to restart the entire game?

View attachment 3071412
Got a save from before this happened? You are the second person to mention this freeze, even though nothing should have been changed in that section of the game. If I can figure out what is going on I can report it to get it fixed.

CallousHayat

Dec 31, 2021
Got a save from before this happened? You are the second person to mention this freeze, even though nothing should have been changed in that section of the game. If I can figure out what is going on I can report it to get it fixed.
Yeah I've got a save saved for It. I Was using MTool while playing and haven't really messed around with the variables. I don't know If It's something I did that broke the game so I'm a little confused after spending 4 hours on the game hahaha

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Fixed. Just go to central Halem and the cutscene should trigger. If it does not, then you have not updated to latest version.

Note that I have renamed the file to Save07, so may want to rename it back to Save17.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Could you explain what you mean, or provide a save so that I can test it and properly report the bug?

If your save is already affected, then it needs to be fixed or you will need to use a save from before the bug happened.

I will try to figure out some debug event to fix the issue so that players don't need to have their saves manually fixed.
Ok here it is

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
The sex scenes with Alicia and Prim are not implemented yet? because when I go to his rooms he always says: "it seems like there's no one there right now"

and the same with Claudia and Kagura

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Ok here it is
? That save is in Thorn's inn, not in Halem. What, exactly, is wrong with it?

Yeah I've got a save saved for It. Mega I Was using MTool while playing and haven't really messed around with the variables. I don't know If It's something I did that broke the game so I'm a little confused after spending 4 hours on the game hahaha
Good news and bad news. Good news is the bug will be fixed, so you will be able to "enjoy" the bad end as intended. The bad news is this is a bad end for your character due to too high corruption. There is a similar bad end when facing Beardsley in Feoh, which you seem to have avoided. Somewhere between leaving Feon and meeting Maya you made bad decisions that significantly increased your corruption. There are similar corrupton checks with all Kuroinu bosses.

The sex scenes with Alicia and Prim are not implemented yet? because when I go to his rooms he always says: "it seems like there's no one there right now"

and the same with Claudia and Kagura
Correct, their sex scenes are not implemented yet.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
According to Patreon, there is a 3.8.2 and bug fix patch after it? Can anyone bring that up please?!

Slashyboy

Feb 15, 2019
I don't know if it's just me but when i open the game it appears in the bottom right corner of my screen even when i push alt+enter. This only happens with the new hotfix found in patreon.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes