foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
This is the Remake edition. Along with a new h scene, the resolution is higher (still crap). Hope you guys actually know the existence of magpie to get some really good upscales. Playing full screen does not look like a blurry mess anymore. It's censored because Shiravune does not uncensor anything.

I heard the split into 3 chapters (the old one) killed off some of the choice pathing in the game.

Reactions: f9account

Xion95

Oct 16, 2017
So it is only mosaic censorship? There is no missing content from the 3 chapters here? Also why should we play this, if the other ones are also here and in english?
Because the ones from MangaGamer were missing scenes and choices. This has all of those restored plus new scenes that weren't in originals. Also Shiravune did not censor anything. They just didn't uncensor anything. If you want to blame anyone blame Liquid for not licensing the complete edition to MangaGamer.

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
So it is only mosaic censorship? There is no missing content from the 3 chapters here? Also why should we play this, if the other ones are also here and in english?
The 3 chapters released from mangagamer were missing 22 Entire scenes, plus removed the choice options and the ending with all the girls. This release has all those 22 scenes included + a few more scenes

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
A proper version finally. I wonder if it's possable to upscale the uncencored images from the Mangagamer version and replace the shared scenes in this one.
This and 100% THIS! I mean somebody already uncensored Dohna Donna so why not do it with this game as well?! We have both versions of the game. The thing is not all scenes will be full uncensored since MG's version doesn't have all the scenes!

Reactions: f9account

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
  • 2+ hours of story
If this is supposed to be a remake/re-release of all the three original VNs in one that according to VNDB clock in at around 14h this sounds like it's way underestimating its length. Either way, something does not add up here.

lampost

Mar 10, 2019
I forgot they did that bullshit of breaking up the first game into three parts and then sold them all individually. They butchered it.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
If this is supposed to be a remake/re-release of all the three original VNs in one that according to VNDB clock in at around 14h this sounds like it's way underestimating its length. Either way, something does not add up here.
Same thought, maybe that's supposed to be +2 hours of story (from the new content)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote