funcb

Jul 17, 2018
Guys i tryed plaing it once, but i coud not do it on that time. I have a question.. In the game is there any fight to fight? Or its just text and more text? You have choices to make that will do anything or its just to see one scene or another scene?

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

A12tonweight

Apr 17, 2022
I forgot they did that bullshit of breaking up the first game into three parts and then sold them all individually. They butchered it.
Exactly. Also the TL was shit, the decensoring was kinda badly done and they were forced to cut loads of content. The mangagamer trilogy was a goddamn joke.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Guys i tryed plaing it once, but i coud not do it on that time. I have a question.. In the game is there any fight to fight? Or its just text and more text? You have choices to make that will do anything or its just to see one scene or another scene?
The game is a wall over wall of text with purely scene choices if you choose one or the other choice, that is all! Basically, play it for the story (if you're interested) and OF COURSE the H-scenes

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
This has loli? AFAIK, no loli has tits that could be mistaken for an adult woman. Although I just saw previews, so dont know. And man, after watching Maken-ki, I can appreciate small tits much more than ever.

funcb

Jul 17, 2018
The game is a wall over wall of text with purely scene choices if you choose one or the other choice, that is all! Basically, play it for the story (if you're interested) and OF COURSE the H-scenes
Thx! I like when there is some fight or strategy, but i like Kuroinu so i gona play.

Celcius_87

Sep 22, 2022
When I unzip it, windows defender complains about win32/contebrew.a!ml... it's safe to ignore this warning right? (false positive?)

Ayarush

Sep 15, 2019
Man, looking at how good some of these scenes seem to be from the few images I've seen without playing, I really wonder how they fucked up the last OVA episodes so bad...

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
It's probably because of the steamless files in the game directory. They are used for steam drm removal.
Yeah I mean a game like Kuroinu is bound to have some sort of DRM attached to it AND Shiravune games are with DRM!
Weird that my Defender didn't complain about anything when I downloaded the game: Must be because I'm still on Windows 10.
Long story short: That's the crack triggering the AV/Virustotal and your AV is too tight that's all so you shouldn't worry.

Jun 1, 2017
Already pre-ordered the Wedding White version since I missed out on the original.
Same, man, same. The aftermarket on the original Olga is beyond ridiculous. While I'd like to get her original color pattern some day, I don't yearn for it to the tune of $1k or greater, with box.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Virustotal gives 3 warnings, from bitdefender, maxsecure and something else.
Because viruses and cracks work in a similar way they hook into another program something that a virus scanner can't tell apart
Especially with games that have steam cracks
So it's likely a false positive

Reactions: Heimeropen

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
Is it possible to bring the uncensored files into the game? Manga gamer edition?
I would like to have the old censored pictures replaced uncut

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Is it possible to bring the uncensored files into the game? Manga gamer edition?
I would like to have the old censored pictures replaced uncut
I think only a modder/hacker can do this! As I said in a previous post, there is someone that did a Full Uncensor Hack for Dohna Donna, which is another Shiravune game! If that can be done, I don't see why this cannot be done for this game as well! All we need is a little hope!

Reactions: blarg0192

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
I think only a modder/hacker can do this! As I said in a previous post, there is someone that did a Full Uncensor Hack for Dohna Donna, which is another Shiravune game! If that can be done, I don't see why this cannot be done for this game as well! All we need is a little hope!
okey thx info

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
oh noice, this series is a classic! super convenient having all of em in one program too. super excited to dive into this! :love:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote