Others Completed Kurovadis [V1] [Kyrieru]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

MircCat

Sep 30, 2018
Commenting on here because I'm stuck? The first boss gave me a lot of trouble, what with the bubbles needing to be destroyed first, which got me much more skill in the game, and the second boss was a bitch simply because I found it hard to dodge the stun hearts, but I beat them. The third (and I'm guessing last) boss seems to gain some sort of invincibility stage after half-health? I can destroy the tentacle whip and I've got enough hp to tank his homing fire ball, but when he gains that invincibility he just destroys me. I don't know if the falling molten pillars are key, but I could use help.

May 25, 2017
Commenting on here because I'm stuck? The first boss gave me a lot of trouble, what with the bubbles needing to be destroyed first, which got me much more skill in the game, and the second boss was a bitch simply because I found it hard to dodge the stun hearts, but I beat them. The third (and I'm guessing last) boss seems to gain some sort of invincibility stage after half-health? I can destroy the tentacle whip and I've got enough hp to tank his homing fire ball, but when he gains that invincibility he just destroys me. I don't know if the falling molten pillars are key, but I could use help.
Jump on his head using those molten pillars and hit down melee in air to ground pound him.

Reactions: MrUnknownPants

dexterdx

Sep 5, 2017
I know this is a complete non-issue but I must ask you to please not be a passive-aggressive ass about such a minor thing.
I actually agree with him.
Game name is relevant to story, and he mistakes it for something entirely else.

Kinda ironic of you to attack him when doing same.
And original comment was stupid, since quick google search would help author avoid making fool of himself.

And seriously, if this kinda comment is making you upset, I guess you never read comments on some games where they DESTROY game's author (there was recent one where comments on author "art" were vicious).

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
my personal favorite , as a megaman fan this game speaks to me . Sure it can be brutal but if you play a lot of harder platformers it shouldn't be something you can't handle . The game feels great , controls great , and fast af . Only thing I think needs changing is being able to remap controls and make the beginning section easier .

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Just beat this game.

I enjoy side-scrolling games like this, and this one was moderately enjoyable. But man... The controls for this game are weird. Who makes the "dash" action the "up" button? It makes wall-jumping a royal pain in the ass.

Also, games like this only give you sex scenes when you lose. It's really kinda dumb. Why should players only be "rewarded" when they fail? That doesn't make any sense at all. At the very least, award the players with gallery viewer when they beat the game.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Try the original metroid. You think you're really good at video games until you play some of the old NES ones and realize that they've just gotten easier, lol.
i recommend contra and gradius ^^. didn't finish either one 'til today.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
i recommend contra and gradius ^^. didn't finish either one 'til today.
Believe it or not, I actually beat those when I was a kid on the NES. And a friend and I beat Contra at the arcade, too. Metroid I didn't beat until five or six years ago on an emulator.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Believe it or not, I actually beat those when I was a kid on the NES. And a friend and I beat Contra at the arcade, too. Metroid I didn't beat until five or six years ago on an emulator.
respect mate! i only finished darius twin on snes and later on on ps1 i finished A LOT of games that were supposed to be difficult. so far my best run was beating resident evil 3 with only a pistol (including nemesis) and beating lvl 3 in the battle mode of resident evil 2. but damn, beating contra is something else. did ya also beat battletoads or so? ;D

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
respect mate! i only finished darius twin on snes and later on on ps1 i finished A LOT of games that were supposed to be difficult. so far my best run was beating resident evil 3 with only a pistol (including nemesis) and beating lvl 3 in the battle mode of resident evil 2. but damn, beating contra is something else. did ya also beat battletoads or so? ;D
I can't even LIE and say i beat that ridiculous monster game. I never got farther than the level where you have to fly through openings nearly the exact same size as your character. I've seen it done on videos, but I swear they did it on an emulator they slowed down and just sped up the footage.

I did beat Battletoads Double Dragons on super nintendo. It wasn't nearly as hard. But it DID have that same damn flight level. But the openings were larger, so I managed it.

• Haha
Reactions: Daxter250

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Wonder why there wasn't a gallery added to this one. Eroico had one...
It was a nice way to see all the sex scenes without having to lose repeatedly and backtrack during the levels themselves

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Wonder why there wasn't a gallery added to this one. Eroico had one...
It was a nice way to see all the sex scenes without having to lose repeatedly and backtrack during the levels themselves
E-hentai community has that covered but they have no audio all gif's.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
anyone have a complete save?
You don't need a complete save you can open the Save data file and edit your stats,place yourself wherever you want, even give yourself the items.

Even beating the game, there is no gallery mode to my knowledge.

Infernoking35

Feb 4, 2018
You don't need a complete save you can open the Save data file and edit your stats,place yourself wherever you want, even give yourself the items.

Even beating the game, there is no gallery mode to my knowledge.
thanks

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes