Others Completed Kurovadis [V1] [Kyrieru]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Okay, I'm checking in again, because the game still runs like molasses in the dead of winter. Has anyone figured out why it's running so slow?

I just hope that this will get fixed in the Steam release...
I found a fix.

not sure which patch did it, but i just applied them all.
download the .exe, drag and drop Kurovadis.exe on it and follow the instructions.

Blademaster15

Nov 12, 2017
I found a fix.

download the .exe, drag and drop Kurovadis.exe on it and follow the instructions.
Oh, thank god, it finally works. Thank you very much for this.

JasonK3

Sep 7, 2017
Did a speedrun of Kurovadis on very easy
It was still very hard to beat this game
The second boss can go die I really hate her
Screenshot 2021-10-02 053400.png

Reactions: FearOfR34

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
I found a fix.

Thank you :)

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
ayo was that 4th image on the post always there ? I've never seen that in game before and I thought I 100% that thing

Blademaster15

Nov 12, 2017
ayo was that 4th image on the post always there ? I've never seen that in game before and I thought I 100% that thing
Oh, Kyrieru is/was planning on remaking the game, updating the visuals and CGs. That CG is supposed to be for the first Boss, the scientist/snake guy. I think they're still working on it, but they've also been taking care of IRL stuff, so there's been no updates on their sites for a long while.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
After 20 mins of fucking around I did it. I'm not happy about it. I'm finding myself very frustrated with how ranged enemies magically know where you are no matter what. This dev is a cunt for making escape close your game, I press it occasionally if I open the menu or want the menu.

• Haha
Reactions: eksynn

JasonK3

Sep 7, 2017
Just wait until you get to the second boss I'm pretty sure it will make you rage quit and that's if you can even get to it
But besides the second boss which I found hard the game is really easy

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So after being quote frustrated I beat the game, sleeping on walljumps I was capable of doing it instantly without fault. The game is quote a test of patience, I played on very easy and the game is quote flawed, enemies have alot of HP, you deal next to no damage in most cases, is there in wall secrets because I found none.
Okay game faults holy fuck the bitch you play as is stubborn and doesn't control well at all, I got stuck constantly firing in the wrong direction for no reason all the time, trying to turn around was difficult as well which got really fucking annoying. Ranged foes hitting off screen is either about the dev was too lazy to fix or he just said f it and made it a mechanic. It would make the game significantly more fun and fair if ranged foes weren't so bullshit.
Bosses are not fun at all, their special abilities first one spikes, second one crystal legit last far too long just to fuck you over, the third boss was piss easy by comparison however the last 30 percent you're expected to do a slam down fist attack and you can just pin point shoot the face.. I never did this move at all and struggled quite a bit simply because something I had never used I now primarily need to use (awful design lmao).
The game was.. babies first attempt at an old school game, gives you nothing and expects you to learn it's mechanics as soon as they appear. Bosses are more a test of dodging and doing chip damage especially on normal difficulty.

This game has a pregnancy system apparently you have to see specific cgs, dunno how to trigger I sat through every animation and cg never unlocked a damn thing.

JasonK3

Sep 7, 2017
Did a speedrun of the game on normal and got 45:00
The third area kicked my ass all because the spiders web attack always seem to hit me 45;00.png

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes