• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
In an isolated island in the middle of the ocean. There is an arena where warriors from all over the world gather to compete. In the arena, fighters were ranked and determined by their abilities. Rumors of their skills spread far and wide, and now hundreds of warriors from many countries have came to rate their warriors among the best. At the top, the name of a young female warrior is held up at the pinnacle. With her skills in swordsmanship and good looks, she will be promised riches and fortune for years to come.

And at the very bottom: There stood a man glaring at her with a dark gaze.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-30
Release Date: 2019-12-27
Original Title: 巨乳女戦士・土下座催眠「ちくしょうっ……アタシはお前の思い通りになんか、ならないからな……!」
Developer: Lune - -
Translator: Hokori -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (EDITED MLT)
Voice: Japanese
VNBD:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

The Game need to run using locale emulator/system jap locale.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:

Screenshot (3).png Screenshot (2).png Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (5).png Screenshot (16).png Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (6).png Screenshot (7).png Screenshot (8).png Screenshot (9).png Screenshot (11).png Screenshot (12).png Screenshot (13).png Screenshot (19).png Screenshot (10).png Screenshot (21).png Screenshot (22).png Screenshot (23).png Screenshot (14).png Screenshot (15).png Screenshot (17).png Screenshot (18).png Screenshot (20).png

Last edited:

CatPetter

Nov 2, 2022
Thanks for the translate. :) And for people who don't want to override and keep the original files you can just rename the english patch into srp_2.pac and the game will read it just fine.

There's also bug with the protagonist name, could be just display bug but i dont know.
Lune game usually have two voice lines, when the player use the default name the female characters would mentions it as is, but when the player use custom name, it will omits it.
1701172382529.png

Last edited:

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Thanks for the translate. :) And for people who don't want to override and keep the original files you can just rename the english patch into srp_2.pac and the game will read it just fine.

There's also bug with the protagonist name, could be just display bug but i dont know.
Lune game usually have two voice lines, when the player use the default name the female characters would mentions it as is, but when the player use custom name, it will omits it.
View attachment 3124523
Don't worry bro I'll fix the name bug ,
And upload the new srp file after a month,
Fully manually translated text .

Last edited:
Reactions: thotbot69420

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022

View attachment 3124523
I'll recommend you to read developer notes kindly.
I have written about bugs.

Reactions: CatPetter

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
Can anyone give me a save from the beginning? Cant get past mcs name dialog.
Nvm manages to do it

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes