3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Can someone tell me how much time it can for the mods to reply and move this thread to games.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Can someone tell me how much time it can for the mods to reply and move this thread to games.
Have you reported it as an update and asked to be moved? Add 2 more mirrors and re-add images as thumbnails instead of full images if you want to speed it up. Generally, it can take a few days depending on the queue.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Ryuugames have uploaded it without even mentioning my name in th translator section.
And here f95 mods aren't moving it to games section.
Sometimes life sucks.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Have you reported it as an update and asked to be moved? Add 2 more mirrors and re-add images as thumbnails instead of full images if you want to speed it up. Generally, it can take a few days depending on the queue.
They did not. No wonder it took so long.
+ Had also do get almost all tags...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
My god, a Lune game. Isn't there like only 1 other Lune game that is translated at all (by our beloved Daze using GPT)? And this one might be the first fan translated one.

Reactions: IceHunt55

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
Yo!!!!!!! that cover looks straight up VILE!! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, this one goes on the list of "must nut"

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KyonyuuOnnaSenshiDogezaSaiminChikushouAtashiWaOmaeNoOmoidooriNiNankaNaranaiKaraNa-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 9, 2021
Now since some people arguing about it,is this a mobile game or not? I just don't wanna waste one hour downloading and lot of memories in my phone just for it to doesn't work.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
According to the game data base its netori, not netorare.
with all due respect, you may want to clarify that in the genre or dev notes cause in the tags it says netorare.

also, about the group sex, lesbian, bukake and mutliple penetration, will those be avoidable ie never happen by either by a menu switch or player's choise?

best of luck with the project!

Dofus 4 life

Oct 18, 2023
thank you lord for this gift, thank you for bringing light to my soul that was in the depths of darkness, losing faith in japanese VN games where you only get cucked, finally some really good stuf has fallen upon my sight, fuck you all cucks i am the one cucking now

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes