3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I know it will never change but I am always dissapointed when things get censored.

This VN looks like fun but the mosaic is not fun.

Thanks for the translation though.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
with all due respect, you may want to clarify that in the genre or dev notes cause in the tags it says netorare.

also, about the group sex, lesbian, bukake and mutliple penetration, will those be avoidable ie never happen by either by a menu switch or player's choise?

best of luck with the project!
This is a complete game from a Japanese company, I doubt Dnds is a developer of it.
Also, the tags you mentioned are all from the MC and dildos. Lesbian cause it's a slave story with MC and group sex cause... it's a slave thing :)
Look at the full tag list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know it will never change but I am always dissapointed when things get censored.

This VN looks like fun but the mosaic is not fun.

Thanks for the translation though.
They don't "get censored" they are. Legally, if they aren't censored, it's not legal to sale. Stupid, I know, but it's not companies do willingly.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Freaking FINALLY a LUNE game that is TRANSLATED/FanTL'd! I'll take this ANY DAY!
There is a Publisher doing Sukebe Elf but we haven't heard from them in FIVE YEARS! Thanks dude!

To be fair, doesn't Sukebe Elf have a hentai out that basically covers the whole story?

Now if you want to know true misery, try getting excited that had a hentai out, which stopped RIGHT BEFORE THE OYAKODON SCENES LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT THE SHIT WAS GOING ON

Reactions: Heimeropen

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
To be fair, doesn't Sukebe Elf have a hentai out that basically covers the whole story?

Now if you want to know true misery, try getting excited that had a hentai out, which stopped RIGHT BEFORE THE OYAKODON SCENES LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT THE SHIT WAS GOING ON
Whatever or whoever this Publisher is, they need to get their shits together tbh!
Also, although it's fair, a VN is a VN and an H-Anime is an H-Anime! Some of us can have a different experience you know?!

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
Some scenes throw script errors, both in the main playthrough and the scene viewer. Can't read moonrune, so I have no idea what the error actually is, but the result is that the entire thing will loop back to the beginning of whatever scene to restart.
Issue is that the error will reoccur so you can't actually progress past the error point.
1701366337741.png

Reactions: IceHunt55

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
But he said it's 'Edited MTL' in the Translator Notes...There is no reason to doubt him.
That's still an MTL no matter how "edited" I'm not going to have this conversation with people. Those that don't know the actual language that use GPT ect aren't translators so even if the game sounds "fine" there's still going to be inconsistencies. People that are fine with machine translations can rave how they're perfectly readable all they want, it's cool I don't care but I'm not going to take their or the person that translated the work with machine tools that it's good when they don't know Japanese and are just feeding the script into a machine.

People that find GPT ect translation good is because they don't actually know Japanese.

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Some scenes throw script errors, both in the main playthrough and the scene viewer. Can't read moonrune, so I have no idea what the error actually is, but the result is that the entire thing will loop back to the beginning of whatever scene to restart.
Issue is that the error will reoccur so you can't actually progress past the error point.
View attachment 3130644
Did you change the MC's name?! Have you read the Translator's Notes? Don't change the MC's name because it'll cause errors!

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes