3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
This is a complete game from a Japanese company, I doubt Dnds is a developer of it.
Also, the tags you mentioned are all from the MC and dildos. Lesbian cause it's a slave story with MC and group sex cause... it's a slave thing :)
Look at the full tag list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They don't "get censored" they are. Legally, if they aren't censored, it's not legal to sale. Stupid, I know, but it's not companies do willingly.

ok cool. they removed it from the OP tag list either way. (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Larry2000

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Lo
That's still an MTL no matter how "edited" I'm not going to have this conversation will people. Those that don't know the actual language that use GPT ect aren't translators so even if the game sounds "fine" there's still going to be inconsistencies. People that are fine with machine translations can rave how they're perfectly readable all they want, it's cool I don't care but I'm not going to take their or the person that translated the work with machine tools that it's good when they don't know Japanese and are just feeding the script into a machine.

People that find GPT ect translation good is because they don't actually know Japanese.
Listen bro i have written in developer notes that I'll provide a better translation file of this game till next month.
I didn't had time coz of some urgent buisness i have to take care that's why i have write translation notes.
And as far as i am concerned i think it's
Enough for now to play this .
And also i am knew to translation so i know i did many errors.
I am translating another game of Lune and this time i guarantee that it will not be anything like this coz i am taking things slow and easy and manually editing lune by line .
Thanks for your feedback though
Also the game i am currently translating is-Kyonyuu elf oyako saimin.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Some scenes throw script errors, both in the main playthrough and the scene viewer. Can't read moonrune, so I have no idea what the error actually is, but the result is that the entire thing will loop back to the beginning of whatever scene to restart.
Issue is that the error will reoccur so you can't actually progress past the error point.
View attachment 3130644
Bro if someone else also gets this error
Then i think there might be something wrong with the srp file.
So I'll upload it again then you can replace that with the one you have.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Lo

Listen bro i have written in developer notes that I'll provide a better translation file of this game till next month.
I didn't had time coz of some urgent buisness i have to take care that's why i have write translation notes.
And as far as i am concerned i think it's
Enough for now to play this .
And also i am knew to translation so i know i did many errors.
I am translating another game of Lune and this time i guarantee that it will not be anything like this coz i am taking things slow and easy and manually editing lune by line .
Thanks for your feedback though
Also the game i am currently translating is-Kyonyuu elf oyako saimin.
thank you for translating these games i know you said you will be busy the whole month no rush man thank you

fenrir612

Dec 12, 2018
Bro if someone else also gets this error
Then i think there might be something wrong with the srp file.
So I'll upload it again then you can replace that with the one you have.
yeah half the game is unplayable with this error

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Oh very cool, I remember seeing this game a long time ago, and I wanted to play it because the red hair girl on the cover looks like an exciting design.
Thanks for the translation

drache

Aug 23, 2016
I love to have translations of Lune games but the translation at the current is really just a MTL with minimal editing, many sentences dont make any sense and the classic "he" "she" thing is everywhere.

If you really edit it more its fine but at the current i think the label "Fan Translation" is a little bit misleading.

Sep 23, 2021
so based on comments, guess this goes in 'add to watch & don't touch for 3 months' list?
1 month for break, 1 for decensor(someone bound to get annoy at that huge censor), & another for all the bugfix/fest that come along with trying to mod stuff.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
so based on comments, guess this goes in 'add to watch & don't touch for 3 months' list?
1 month for break, 1 for decensor(someone bound to get annoy at that huge censor), & another for all the bugfix/fest that come along with trying to mod stuff.
"censor" could be because it's japanese
bugs etc, people call them out but I rarely have any issues. Not here or any other game. I guess I'm just not looking for it.

I haven't played this game, it said netorare in beginning but then it got removed so I deleted it.

elliochness

Aug 15, 2016
Amazing. My dream of translated Lune games isn't dead after all.

Could it be better? Sure. But I'll take it and say thank you for the effort.

Blorg dog

Jun 26, 2018
1701386371301.png
1701386447771.png
How do I fix this? I've changed my system local and local to japan but it still happens. I even tried to change my windows display settings to Japanese but it still did this. No idea what's causing it

Reactions: RandomGuy2110

chaos1123

Nov 17, 2017
Still has the broken loop during the VIP sex area. Deleted everything with a fresh install without renaming to SRP_2 and it's still broken. I think the SRP file is fucked.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes