3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
We celebrated too soon:

Directly after this scene, the game will close itself, no error message this time. Simply crashes to desktop.
Tried multiple times, crashes after that EXACT scene.
Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

vernaugh

Nov 27, 2017
Hey, MTL is preferable to nothing - especially one that has been at least manually attended to. GL with your next translation job!

chaos1123

Nov 17, 2017
Unable to complete Stella's story, after the 3rd "fight" it loops back into the end of the first VIP scene and then greys out stellas button.

chaos1123

Nov 17, 2017
In the second half of the game, during each of the girls 3rd selection, the game loops back into the first VIP scene, finishes out that scene, returns back to the girl selection and "completes" that girls tree. I am currently locked looking at the "completed" selectors of all 3 girls with nothing I can do.

Sep 23, 2021
"censor" could be because it's japanese
bugs etc, people call them out but I rarely have any issues. Not here or any other game. I guess I'm just not looking for it.

I haven't played this game, it said netorare in beginning but then it got removed so I deleted it.
I'm not saying "why is there censor in a japanese game?" the decensor comment was because, depend on how much people play it, someone is bound to either draw or use an Ai to clean it themself. Take a look at Destiny Child for example, all the nsfw are all community effort, not the game side. While most modder on this site seem to be more on the gameplay aspect (currency & time manipulation, highlight best choice in VN, ect), not like decensor doesn't exist. Problem is if anyone interest enough to do so.
On bug, from what i can see of the current situation in this forum, going to be lot of bugfix update.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
These long-ass Japanese game titles have reached the point of self-parody by now...

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
In the second half of the game, during each of the girls 3rd selection, the game loops back into the first VIP scene, finishes out that scene, returns back to the girl selection and "completes" that girls tree. I am currently locked looking at the "completed" selectors of all 3 girls with nothing I can do.
It have been fixed download the file and replace it .

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
We celebrated too soon:

Directly after this scene, the game will close itself, no error message this time. Simply crashes to desktop.
Tried multiple times, crashes after that EXACT scene.
Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
Which cg in memory gallery is this , tell me so i can fix this.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes