3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
We celebrated too soon:

Directly after this scene, the game will close itself, no error message this time. Simply crashes to desktop.
Tried multiple times, crashes after that EXACT scene.
Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
Fixed it -, also the name of mc and all the characters have also been fixed--

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Fixed it -, also the name of mc and all the characters have also been fixed--
Thanks I'll try it and tell you later...
Edit: YEP this got fixed! Thanks!

Last edited:

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
Can someone share save from the very beginning of the game? Can't get past naming screen even with japanese locale emulator.

chaos1123

Nov 17, 2017
After downloading your latest fix. In the second half of the game, after selecting Stella 3 more times. During that 3rd "fight" scene the game swaps into this scene, and locks out stellas path.
Untitled.png

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Can someone share save from the very beginning of the game? Can't get past naming screen even with japanese locale emulator.
Sometimes locale emulator don't works .
So change you system locale to japanese.
And also you can unlock the whole gallery without playing ☺☺.

palerider67

May 17, 2019
The scene circled does not play in the memory screen nor does it appear in the regular game. was it cut or is this a bug I'm encountering?

flammegrise

Nov 22, 2021
hello and thank you for the release I was waiting for it SO MUCH! I saw that a patch was planned in a month? I was wondering if in addition to the bugs we would have the trads fixed? It bothers me the "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah", yet there is a lot of dialogue x) thank you for your answer <3

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
Sometimes locale emulator don't works .
So change you system locale to japanese.
And also you can unlock the whole gallery without playing ☺☺.
Changing system locale caused me too many issues in the past so it's something I no longer do, but thanks for the confirmation it isn't supposed to work.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
The scene circled does not play in the memory screen nor does it appear in the regular game. was it cut or is this a bug I'm encountering?
Fixed it- some of the he\she error have also been fixed.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes