3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
hello and thank you for the release I was waiting for it SO MUCH! I saw that a patch was planned in a month? I was wondering if in addition to the bugs we would have the trads fixed? It bothers me the "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah", yet there is a lot of dialogue x) thank you for your answer <3
yeah i'll keep it in mind.

Reactions: flammegrise

Kikoyuu1

Nov 24, 2021
Thanks a lot dude i was hoping for this game to get translated for so long, even if it's not perfect that's still a big W for me. Just big thanks.

Aerhyce

Jun 17, 2017
Hey, thanks a lot for this translation!
I've just noticed something - seems like the wrapping is done per character rather than per word, is it possible to set it to full words instead?
Untitled.png
(In there, 'ranking' would start at the second line, rather than being cut in half)

Cheers

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Hey, thanks a lot for this translation!
I've just noticed something - seems like the wrapping is done per character rather than per word, is it possible to set it to full words instead?
View attachment 3140259
(In there, 'ranking' would start at the second line, rather than being cut in half)

Cheers
That's something that can't be fixed i have tried everything but it always gets split in half.

Reactions: Aerhyce

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
these scenes are not displaying in the memory gallery, only has text and voices
it's the same in the original game,
it's not a bug or something,
The scenes are appearing after sometime.
Everything should work fine in the main playthrough.

Last edited:

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Aside from the artifacts in the text that take up enough space in the box to cause the text to start running below were the text should've ended, it is a decent looking light novel.

chaos1123

Nov 17, 2017
Aside from the protags name turning into $a during each of the endings, I didn't run into anything else breaking. Some things to clean up still, like wrapping and cleaning up gendering (if you were going to fine tooth comb it) but it's completely playable at this point. Just an FYI to everyone. If you have your computer set up into JP keyboard settings, you can set the name to a name you want in hirigana.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Aside from the protags name turning into $a during each of the endings, I didn't run into anything else breaking. Some things to clean up still, like wrapping and cleaning up gendering (if you were going to fine tooth comb it) but it's completely playable at this point. Just an FYI to everyone. If you have your computer set up into JP keyboard settings, you can set the name to a name you want in hirigana.
I'll fix these errors and feel free to inform me about minor bugs .
And also look forward for another lune game
KYONYUU ELF OYAKO SAIMIN.

Yongky6749

Oct 29, 2023
the last Stella scene (after credit roll) didnt play, just go straight into title screen

edit: nvm, it seems like the last scene is from the harem route

Last edited:

flammegrise

Nov 22, 2021
hello if you are looking for another work by Lune to translate, I'll start again very quickly: ELFEN KING (recently released) OR: KYONYUU ONNA SHIKAN SENNOU SAIMIN "OMAE NO YOU NA OTOKO NO MEIREI NI SHITAGAU WAKE GA NAI DAROU" which is a SF marvel

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
hello if you are looking for another work by Lune to translate, I'll start again very quickly: ELFEN KING (recently released) OR: KYONYUU ONNA SHIKAN SENNOU SAIMIN "OMAE NO YOU NA OTOKO NO MEIREI NI SHITAGAU WAKE GA NAI DAROU" which is a SF marvel
Yeah I have elfen king in my PC but it's not looking that appealing to me and the game engine is also different that game is using Yu-ris engine.
but yeah kyonyuu onna shikan is a nice game I'll think about it when I'll start another new translation project.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes