4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Oh, nice! Glad the dev finally implemented crawling. I brought it up early in development over at his discord but I'm sure he had it planned all along. Given it's a feature in the first game, I had hoped it would return. Now I'm hoping he'll implement specific animations when walking up slopes, and or have the ability to slide down them. Environmental movement rocks.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Can someone upload to one of the 6 usual providers please. MY pc/antivirus doesn't like any of the current ones and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
AKA (Gofile, mediafire, mega, workupload, pixeldrain, google)
Thanks.

Reactions: Staticsil

MaxPride

May 17, 2020
Save, with all CG - OPENED(0.05 Beta). Put at C:\Users\-----\AppData\LocalLow\B-flat
Good Arts.. but unfortunately, there are only 3.. in these version

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Can someone upload to one of the 6 usual providers please. MY pc/antivirus doesn't like any of the current ones and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
AKA (Gofile, mediafire, mega, workupload, pixeldrain, google)
Thanks.
yep all the links in the main page, lot of them are iffy file sharing sites, uploadhaven and mixdrop are average the others are the wild west, isekaiexpress is notoriously bad, thanks jakethesnake for the awful site upload suggestions.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
yep all the links in the main page, lot of them are iffy file sharing sites, uploadhaven and mixdrop are average the others are the wild west, isekaiexpress is notoriously bad, thanks jakethesnake for the awful site upload suggestions.
mixdrop and uploadhaven are average on the best of days, and I still have to navigate through malware just to get to dial up speed downloads.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
mixdrop and uploadhaven are average on the best of days, and I still have to navigate through malware just to get to dial up speed downloads.
yep redirect hell or popup hell, you need a really good adblocker and preferably a good AV like bitdefender which bitdefender didn't like isekaiexpress at all, even on mediafire i would never EVER download something off of it without at least a AV or adblocker. i ended up downloading from uploadhaven as its the best out of all of them... somewhat comparable too pixeldrain because i also heard mix reactions on that, someone seriously needs to link something better like mediafire or go or even Mega since the file size is so small it wouldn't take long at all.

Jakethesnake197

Jan 17, 2022

Sorry, I only put it on pixeldrain because I'm lazy. Pixeldrain is in my previous post but not in OP, why? idk.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bluerubber

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Sorry, I only put it on pixeldrain because I'm lazy. Pixeldrain is in my previous post but not in OP, why? idk.

Well admittedly idk how hosting sites works on here, but why in the world would they ignore a far better site like pixeldrain over these no names malware filled sites like isekaiexpress, that site is so bad my av won't even let me go to it.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
calling it: next update we'll get bandits or corrupt bandits whose sole goal is impregnating.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes