4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Randomguy7592

Jul 2, 2017
doesn't work after game update, we need a hero
Updated cheat menu 0.04.01:
  • Infinite HP, SP, MP
  • Always run (no slow down from pregnancy or other things)
  • Stats +1 (Game has limit at 99, idk if game breaks if you go over)
  • Pregnancy editor
  • Item Adder (Updated for new items)
  • Parasite editor
Unzip file into Immortal Loss Beta 0.04_Data/Managed. Tell me if stuff is not working.

UPDATE BUG FIXES 0.04.02:
  • Fixed Sprinting
  • Fixed Holy Repair Powder item adder

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Updated cheat menu 0.04:
  • Infinite HP, SP, MP
  • Always run (no slow down from pregnancy or other things)
  • Stats +1 (Game has limit at 99, idk if game breaks if you go over)
  • Pregnancy editor
  • Item Adder (Updated for new items)
  • Parasite editor
Unzip file into Immortal Loss Beta 0.04_Data/Managed. Tell me if stuff is not working.
I'll be testing it soon, but this should still be compatible with the installer and alternative search path in my BepInEx Plugin Pack

I still plan to convert the mod to a BepInEx plugin if nobody else does so.

EDIT: So far working well. Always run cheat doesn't work with the Tentacle Panties though.
Holy Repair Powder + cheat has a typo ( Powder is missing the d )

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
1720506990268.png
Would just like to point out, that if anyone was wondering if there was something up here; there isn't. Just a dead end.

Also, there is a pseudo-double jump using the dash ability: Dash+Short delay+Jump

Reactions: Beats9821

Randomguy7592

Jul 2, 2017
I'll be testing it soon, but this should still be compatible with the installer and alternative search path in my BepInEx Plugin Pack

I still plan to convert the mod to a BepInEx plugin if nobody else does so.

EDIT: So far working well. Always run cheat doesn't work with the Tentacle Panties though.
Holy Repair Powder + cheat has a typo ( Powder is missing the d )
Fixed sprinting and Holy repair powder misspelling

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
What are conditions to unlock Cumpool tentacles scene and where do I find tentacle panties? Any Hero?
For cumpool, fail to struggle out of any tentacle grab that penetrates Vita's pussy. (or get to the end of the demo)

For tentacle panties, talk to the dude in the tower at Blackberry Dale, then go back to the locked trapdoor in the lift room (the 1 you have to repair the switch for) just before Blackberry Dale.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
For cumpool, fail to struggle out of any tentacle grab that penetrates Vita's pussy. (or get to the end of the demo)

For tentacle panties, talk to the dude in the tower at Blackberry Dale, then go back to the locked trapdoor in the lift room (the 1 you have to repair the switch for) just before Blackberry Dale.
And the trapdore next to the pervert?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes