4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Helluva wack request but does anyone know how to disable birthing? I kinda succeeded in doing that with dnSpy and v0.03, but looking at v0.04 code I suddenly have no clue

ranae

Jul 12, 2019
Updated cheat menu:
  • Infinite HP, SP, MP
  • Always run (no slow down from pregnancy or other things)
  • Stats +1 (Game has limit at 99, idk if game breaks if you go over)
  • Pregnancy editor
  • Item Adder
  • Parasite editor
Unzip file into Immortal Loss Beta 0.03_Data/Managed. Tell me if stuff is not working.
doesn't work after game update, we need a hero

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Not sure if this is for future development but it is not meant to jump this way as the game will advise that it is too high to jump. Judging from the map on the right of the screen, there is probably nothing there anyways.
I think there is a relic there but likely one you can't get until you later unlock double jump. That would be my guess. Double jump is not yet in the game but there are definitely sections already that seem to be designed for a double jump to be added later

Unless that is just always meant to be a dead-end, that is also possible...

Anyway that aside I finally got around to trying this and I really have high hopes for this one, it is already a top quality adult game so early in development and definitely holds up to the high expectations that Agnietta gaves us

Looking forward to this game being finished though it may be a while Agnietta was a massive game, we will have to wait and see how big the dev plans to make this one. Hopefully we get a world map function like Agnietta had as well

Reactions: silverarrow1026

clonefiter_

Apr 23, 2023
Will we get more than flying dildos that pass as monsters?
considering it's the same creator that made The Agnietta, we are most certainly going to get more monsters. For agnietta the creator was taking requests on their discord for new monster additions, so when development is closer to a real release they will most likely do the same.

Really liking the turn the author is taking, though i still feel like the boob size is a little off-putting just as agnietta was, however I am a sucker for tentacles and female protags. The wait will be worth it hopefully...

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
I believe that this is merely the preliminary art style. It needs more depth and expressions imo. Much like agnietta. Also wish the devs thinks about adding oufits and such.
Tentacle panties and maybe tentacle suit in the future kinda count as outfits?
But more expressions would be nice
Maybe when the protagonist is more corrupted since she's supposed to be very stoic and inexpressive so it would be more satisfying corrupting her

114514のdark hero

Aug 18, 2022
Tentacle panties and maybe tentacle suit in the future kinda count as outfits?
But more expressions would be nice
Maybe when the protagonist is more corrupted since she's supposed to be very stoic and inexpressive so it would be more satisfying corrupting her
Tentacle Panties? Is that a new costume? Where can I find it?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes