4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

dick9999

Aug 12, 2023
This game is really great. Hope you develop more soon so everyone can play.
I hope the next update will have a masturbation mode, when masturbating the enemy will have sex with the main character without attacking. In addition, it will be better with the birth feature, the baby after birth and after a period of breastfeeding. will be grow up turn to adult monster and attack its mother

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
How do you use the tentacle panty?

Edit: nvm. I was using the cheat to get the tentacle panties itself, so it wasn't working

Last edited:

EroMate

Nov 6, 2017
you need to edit a lot of thing to apply panty equipement as item + condition.
Or just speak to NPC and go back to cellar

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
new update just got post on patreon
Not quite, it's the update preview saying what will be in the next update and roughly when it will be released.

:
BflatProject said:
Update preview for Beta 0.05

Hello, everyone, this is B-flat.

Here is a brief overview of the content scheduled to be updated in August:

Update Content
  • New Pose: Crouch
  • New Pose: Crawl
  • Added NPC Character sprites
  • Added NPC Skeletons and Idle Animations
  • Added Cover CG for the Gallery
  • Added Small Tentacle Ball
  • Fixed an issue where attack hitboxes sometimes got lost
  • Fixed an issue where dashing sometimes triggered an excessively high jump
  • Fixed an issue where game controller key bindings could not be modified
  • Fixed an issue with insufficient dead zone settings for vertical input on game controllers
  • Fixed a skeleton error with Vita during tentacle attacks in the opening storyline
  • Fixed an issue where the character did not return to the standing position after using a sprint to pass certain storyline triggers
  • Fixed errors in connecting some skeleton animations
  • Fixed an issue where the pleasure accumulation speed became abnormally fast after repeatedly triggering tentacle attack CGs from the trigger pool
  • Fixed overexposure issues in certain scenes
Expected Update Time
Before August 7

Miscellaneous
The actions (crouching and crawling) took a considerable amount of time to draw, but the final set of animations is now complete. Unfortunately, the preview images can't be released for now, so please bear with us.

Honestly, this August version (Beta0.05) was originally intended to be the first playable version when I started this project. However, due to the time spent on engine transition and learning, I felt bad about making everyone wait until Beta0.05 to try the game, so I released the very basic Beta0.01 version a few months earlier.

It has taken five versions to reach the content I originally planned for this release, proving that the speed of game development is truly hard to estimate accurately. In any case, the framework of the game is largely completed with this version.

Additionally, the skills and MP system are planned for release in September. After that, I will focus on enriching the game content according to the framework I have established. I am also preparing special rewards for high-level backers, so please stay tuned.

Thank you all for your support, and I will continue to work hard.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Oh boy, these controls are going to take some getting used to . . .

By the way, is the English version the product of machine translation?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Oh boy, these controls are going to take some getting used to . . .

By the way, is the English version the product of machine translation?
If translation is created the same way as the previous game then probably not, the game would likely be translated by the same fluent translator(s). If the language does feel weird then I guess it's just the product of trying to recreate the English of this game's supposed time period

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
If translation is created the same way as the previous game then probably not, the game would likely be translated by the same fluent translator(s). If the language does feel weird then I guess it's just the product of trying to recreate the English of this game's supposed time period
“Fluent” is not how I would describe the English in this game LOL, regardless of what the goals were.

Jakethesnake197

Jan 17, 2022

• New Pose: Crouch.
  • New Pose: Crawl.
  • Added NPC Character sprites.
  • Added NPC Skeletons (for movement) and idle animations.
  • Added NPC shop feature.
  • Added Cover CG for the gallery.
  • Added Small Tentacle Ball.
  • Fixed an issue where attack hitboxes sometimes missed.
  • Fixed an issue where dashing sometimes triggered an excessively high jump.
  • Fixed an issue where game controller key bindings could not be modified.
  • Fixed an issue with insufficient dead zone settings for vertical input on game controllers.
  • Fixed a skeleton error with Vita during tentacle attacks in the opening storyline.
  • Fixed an issue where Vita did not return to the standing position after using sprint to pass certain storyline triggers.
  • Fixed errors in connecting some skeleton animations.
  • Fixed an issue where the pleasure accumulation speed became abnormally fast after repeatedly triggering tentacle attack CGs from the trigger pool.
  • Fixed overexposure issues in certain scenes.

Sep 8, 2018
Update 0.05.0? Nice. Uncensored here.

• New Pose: Crouch.
  • New Pose: Crawl.
  • Added NPC Character sprites.
  • Added NPC Skeletons (for movement) and idle animations.
  • Added NPC shop feature.
  • Added Cover CG for the gallery.
  • Added Small Tentacle Ball.
  • Fixed an issue where attack hitboxes sometimes missed.
  • Fixed an issue where dashing sometimes triggered an excessively high jump.
  • Fixed an issue where game controller key bindings could not be modified.
  • Fixed an issue with insufficient dead zone settings for vertical input on game controllers.
  • Fixed a skeleton error with Vita during tentacle attacks in the opening storyline.
  • Fixed an issue where Vita did not return to the standing position after using sprint to pass certain storyline triggers.
  • Fixed errors in connecting some skeleton animations.
  • Fixed an issue where the pleasure accumulation speed became abnormally fast after repeatedly triggering tentacle attack CGs from the trigger pool.
  • Fixed overexposure issues in certain scenes.
is it just me or the shop is bugged ? ( im using previous version save )

Reactions: Zanurah
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes