Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Lab Rats 2 - Cheat Menu [v3.4] [Trollden]

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
Overview:
This is a mod that acts as a cheat menu for Lab Rats 2 and should be compatible through further versions of the game
Should be free of bugs, feel free to request features and edit the mod as you see fit yourself
If you do happen to run into any bugs please report them in the thread below and include the trace back of the error​

Updated: 16/5/2019
Game/Creator: /
Modder: Trollden
Mod Version: v 2.2 (Legacy), v 3.4 (Experimental)
Game Version: v0.13.1 and above (v0.14.0+ is a requirement for the experimental version)

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: Cheat Mod v 2.2 (Legacy) (Compatible)
Cheat Mod v 3.4 (Experimental) (v 0.14.0 +)

Let me know if you encounter errors in the Experimental Version!

View attachment 239329 <--- Legacy | Experimental ---> View attachment 257084
you mod doesn't work

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
Overview:
This is a mod that acts as a cheat menu for Lab Rats 2 and should be compatible through further versions of the game
Should be free of bugs, feel free to request features and edit the mod as you see fit yourself
If you do happen to run into any bugs please report them in the thread below and include the trace back of the error​

Updated: 16/5/2019
Game/Creator: /
Modder: Trollden
Mod Version: v 2.2 (Legacy), v 3.4 (Experimental)
Game Version: v0.13.1 and above (v0.14.0+ is a requirement for the experimental version)

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: Cheat Mod v 2.2 (Legacy) (Compatible)
Cheat Mod v 3.4 (Experimental) (v 0.14.0 +)

Let me know if you encounter errors in the Experimental Version!

View attachment 239329 <--- Legacy | Experimental ---> View attachment 257084
Anybody can help me,cheat menu doesn't appear to me...

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
Pressing 'z' didn't work but what does is enabling the console and typing in "show screen cm" Though why place it over the goals and not some blank area on the screen? As I had to leave it up due to needing to open console to access it

Last edited:

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Pressing 'z' didn't work but what does is enabling the console and typing in "show screen cm" Though why place it over the quests and not some blank area on the screen? As I had to leave it up due to needing to open a console to access it
The cheat menu is pretty subtle it's over on the left-hand side, where the other menu is, you just might not have noticed it, In the middle, once you click into it, it opens up but if you don't you'd never know it was open.

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
How do I work this mod, can someone send a save file with the mod already included?

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Mechanics have been changed. Does this still work with 0.23?
It might work. Haven't had time to test it.
Only change that might mess it up is that stamina is no longer a thing.

I'll see if I have time to do a quick overhaul of it once again later today or tomorrow although I am busy for the most part.
We have an updated version and another alternative cheat mod that I started on in the Git repo that can be used.

The v3.5 cheat menu from there has some labels from the modded version in included that will crash the game if pressed (I'll update it so that wont happen later), so don't touch those I suppose. The other one is more limited in terms of functionality, but easier to maintain.
Also throwing in the opinion cheat menu. (Opens by pressing P while talking to someone).

Main change for 3.5 is that it has the energy cheat and can also research / unlock Nora's traits.
(The other cheat_mod opens by pressing X)

ralphfarted

May 15, 2018
am I supposed to just click and download this then go into the file and keybind it myself easy peazy cause that's definitely not how this is working its not even downloading as a file.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Great now how the fuck am i suppose to cheat in this game, if its abandon :eek::eek::(

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Great now how the fuck am i suppose to cheat in this game, if its abandon :eek::eek::(
I suspect it's been labelled as "Abandoned" either because it's included in Lab Rats 2 Mods and/or it still works fine and hasn't needed an update for so long that the "Abandoned" tag has been auto-applied? Or maybe it's because there's a newer cheat mod that is also included in Lab Rats 2 Mods, but no matter the reason just install the Mod and you get 2 cheat mods, both of which work fine atm. ;)

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I suspect it's been labelled as "Abandoned" either because it's included in Lab Rats 2 Mods and/or it still works fine and hasn't needed an update for so long that the "Abandoned" tag has been auto-applied? Or maybe it's because there's a newer cheat mod that is also included in Lab Rats 2 Mods, but no matter the reason just install the Mod and you get 2 cheat mods, both of which work fine atm. ;)
Yea True i have been using the Mods to play hehe :cool::cool:

Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
Does it work for Android?
It's been tested on version 0.13.0 (patreon backer version), but uses the same basis as the cheat menu made by someone during 0.12.1 so should be compatible with all current and future versions as long as the variable naming doesn't change, and if it does then that is a quick fix that I can do or can be done yourselves.

On a side note, version 0.13.1 is out to the public now on Vren's patreon. (fixes the mismatched faces and overall new rendering system for the characters)