4.70 star(s) 46 Votes

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Sort of works with new version. I'm seeing lots of new features, but nothing to configure via bedroom... or did I miss something?

HiveUp

Nov 23, 2017
Concerning the gitgud (development) version: Currently the output manager does not work

Edit: I've added a potential fix (or start thereof) here:
Doesn't seem to be working for me. How do you apply the fix? Maybe I did it wrong

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
How do you apply the fix?
from the lr2mods directory:
patch -p1 < update_enhanced_outfit_select_manager_to_v0191.patch

or extract results from the attached zip in that folder. Edit: in the lr2mods development branch this issue is fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: KunioTheGhost

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I havent come across the outfit manager issue, but have been experiencing outfit issues. such as Steph walking around in her nude outfit with her starting slut. As well as a random on the hire list with 2 slut, not even 2 stars, in an underwear outfit.

No idea if its a game bug, or mod, but because someone reported a wardrobe bug, figured I should throw it out there.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
I havent come across the outfit manager issue, but have been experiencing outfit issues. such as Steph walking around in her nude outfit with her starting slut. As well as a random on the hire list with 2 slut, not even 2 stars, in an underwear outfit.

No idea if its a game bug, or mod, but because someone reported a wardrobe bug, figured I should throw it out there.
Still working on fine tuning the wardrobe / outfit selector in order to have the girls in the game wear outfits more appropriate to their preferences.

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
I had a little issue with the daily serum. It was checked before the time was advanced to the next slot. in advance_time_override I changed the priority to fire the daily serum event after advance time was processed.

Code:
    advance_time_daily_serum_dosage_action = ActionMod("Employees daily Serum", advance_time_daily_serum_dosage_requirement,
        "advance_time_daily_serum_dosage_label", priority = advance_time_next_action.priority + 1, allow_disable = False)
Cheers
Matt

remicks

May 3, 2017
Still working on fine tuning the wardrobe / outfit selector in order to have the girls in the game wear outfits more appropriate to their preferences.
Thanks for your work on this. Gonna try out the develop branch and see what happens :) pray for me

Do you accept pull requests if I happen to make some fixes? Do you need a PR to be against an issue?

Spectrex21

Jul 17, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7931, in script call
call advance_time from _call_advance_time_15
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 106, in script call
$ act.call_action()
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 180, in script call
$ the_crisis.call_action()
File "game/crises.rpy", line 2846, in script call
call fuck_person(the_person) from _call_fuck_person_14
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/sex_encounter_adjustments.rpy", line 96, in script call
call sex_description(the_person, position_choice, object_choice, start_round, private=private, girl_in_charge = girl_in_charge) from _call_sex_description_fuck_person_enhanced
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/sex_encounter_adjustments.rpy", line 343, in script call
call sex_description_enhanced(the_person, position_choice, the_object, round+1, private = private, girl_in_charge = girl_in_charge) from _call_sex_description_enhanced_3
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/sex_encounter_adjustments.rpy", line 343, in script call
call sex_description_enhanced(the_person, position_choice, the_object, round+1, private = private, girl_in_charge = girl_in_charge) from _call_sex_description_enhanced_3
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/sex_encounter_adjustments.rpy", line 253, in script
$ the_clothing = the_person.outfit.remove_random_any(exclude_feet = True, do_not_remove = True)
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/sex_encounter_adjustments.rpy", line 253, in <module>
$ the_clothing = the_person.outfit.remove_random_any(exclude_feet = True, do_not_remove = True)
File "game/script.rpy", line 3619, in remove_random_any
success = remover(top_layer_first, do_not_remove)
File "game/script.rpy", line 3636, in remove_random_upper
to_remove = get_random_from_list(self.get_upper_unanchored())
File "game/script.rpy", line 3708, in get_upper_unanchored
elif self.is_item_unanchored(top.has_extension):
File "game/script.rpy", line 3683, in is_item_unanchored
if the_clothing in self.get_upper_unanchored():

File "game/script.rpy", line 3704, in get_upper_unanchored
return_list = []
File "D:\Steam\Patch_ModManagerMerge\Lab_Rats_2-v0191-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.19.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 799, in __init__
list.__init__(self, *args)
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python object
It occurs when someone is removing their tops mostly. Any idea how to solve??
Also I've used the mods from develop branch and started a new game.

Sep 17, 2017
I've run into a hard crash using the current mod (and a version from after the first outfit manager changes were added) that occurs any time I either pay Mom/Lily to strip, or in some instances with other people where they would be removing their clothes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This causes the entire game to immediately crash to desktop, no possible way to ignore/rollback the error.

I also noticed an issue with vanilla unmodded where, during stripping (including the choose between two clothing sets for Mom) the one-piece underwear (lacy lingerie or whatever it was) seems to be chosen for removal but not actually removed immediately, sometimes taking 3-5 identical instances of removal attempts/clicking before it actually comes off. This includes, for example, removing pants, trying to remove the lingerie and failing, then removing the shirt, then trying to remove the lingerie a couple more times before it successfully is taken off. Not certain, but the two issues may be related.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
It occurs when someone is removing their tops mostly. Any idea how to solve??
Also I've used the mods from develop branch and started a new game.
Caused by a not needed file in the mod, the mod has been updated see the commit history for the file to delete. Restore the latest bugfix release

Last edited:

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
This seems to be a recursion bug in the original game code. I will see if I can find a solution and upload it to the bugfix branch.
I had the same bug but only with the mod installed.
If i play the game without the mod, the bug does not appear.
In the version with the mod installed, i had the bug already early in the game and later pretty often.
Without the mod and several hours of playing, not a single crash with this bug.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
I've run into a hard crash using the current mod (and a version from after the first outfit manager changes were added) that occurs any time I either pay Mom/Lily to strip, or in some instances with other people where they would be removing their clothes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caused by a not needed file in the mod, the mod has been updated see the commit history for the file to delete. Restore the latest bugfix release

Last edited:
Reactions: High_Imperceptor
Sep 17, 2017
Download a the latest bugfix release, it is caused by a recursion bug in the original code:
Just tested with this fix and the current mod version - no crashes or errors throughout private bedroom strips with both Lily and Mom, as well as pushing through to the Friday evening strip with Mom, which worked flawlessly. Thank you for the quick fix.

**Edit**: Just went to Mom's room in the morning to test one more time, caught her wearing her outfit that includes the lacy one piece, paid to strip her pants, the one piece, then her shirt - she *appears* nude, but still has the one piece as a "you can pay to have her remove it" option. Clicking to repeat stripping that slot changes the price from what's in the image to $-10, then to $0, which it repeats at $0 cost multiple times. No error message or crash, at least.

Last edited:

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Just tested with this fix and the current mod version - no crashes or errors throughout private bedroom strips with both Lily and Mom, as well as pushing through to the Friday evening strip with Mom, which worked flawlessly. Thank you for the quick fix.

**Edit**: Just went to Mom's room in the morning to test one more time, caught her wearing her outfit that includes the lacy one piece, paid to strip her pants, the one piece, then her shirt - she *appears* nude, but still has the one piece as a "you can pay to have her remove it" option. Clicking to repeat stripping that slot changes the price from what's in the image to $-10, then to $0, which it repeats at $0 cost multiple times. No error message or crash, at least.
Sorry, trying to quick fix is not always the best way to go. I reverted the commit on the bugfix branch and I have updated the MOD dev branch with a fix that works. Basically remove the clothing_extions.rpy(c) from the mod core outfit folder.

Sep 17, 2017
Sorry, trying to quick fix is not always the best way to go. I reverted the commit on the bugfix branch and I have updated the MOD dev branch with a fix that works. Basically remove the clothing_extions.rpy(c) from the mod core outfit folder.
Ok, to be on the safe side, I downloaded the reverted bugfix, effectively rolling that back, deleted my MOD folder, downloaded the newly updated mod dev branch, installed everything in that order, then fired up the game to test. Went to Mom's room first thing in the morning, had her change to her jeans outfit (the one with the lacy one piece), then paid for her to strip. Jeans, lacy one piece (which stayed on), then her shirt, which lead to what I am posting in the screencap below. Once on that, if I chose the second, cheaper option, it just takes money and no change happens to her image. Choosing the first, more expensive option, however, takes the money and removes the one piece successfully, causing *both* options to disappear properly from the menu.

remicks

May 3, 2017
Found something interesting using bugfix branch of Lab-Rats-2 repo and develop branch of the Mods repo. Every turn, the following exception occurs:
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7894, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/Mods/Room/actions/gym_room_train_person_action.rpy", line 39, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_gym_training
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 106, in script call
    $ act.call_action()
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 197, in script
    if crisis.is_action_enabled() and (crisis.effect in bedroom_not_required_labels or mc.location == bedroom):
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 197, in <module>
    if crisis.is_action_enabled() and (crisis.effect in bedroom_not_required_labels or mc.location == bedroom):
  File "game/Mods/Core/action_mod_core.rpy", line 36, in is_action_enabled
    requirement_return = self.check_requirement(extra_args)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2896, in check_requirement
    return self.requirement(*extra_args)
TypeError: mom_weekly_pay_requirement() takes no arguments (1 given)
I went into the mom_role file and changed the function to take an argument (and do nothing with it) and got the following:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/Mods/Room/actions/gym_room_train_person_action.rpy", line 39, in script call
    $ act.call_action()
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 197, in script
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 197, in <module>
TypeError: mom_weekly_pay_requirement() takes exactly 1 argument (0 given)
Can't make up its mind eh?

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Another Bugfix. Right now you can visit Nora a second time (which shouldn't be possible before the trait mastery is >= 2.0).

It's quick and dirty, but works (added lines 96 & 97).

As always feel free to add the fix to the mod/bf version if you like the code.

Cheers
Matt

Last edited:

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Found something interesting using bugfix branch of Lab-Rats-2 repo and develop branch of the Mods repo. Every turn, the following exception occurs:
Code:
While running game code:
    $ act.call_action()
TypeError: mom_weekly_pay_requirement() takes no arguments (1 given)
I went into the mom_role file and changed the function to take an argument (and do nothing with it) and got the following:

Code:
While running game code:
    $ act.call_action()
TypeError: mom_weekly_pay_requirement() takes exactly 1 argument (0 given)
Can't make up its mind eh?
The bugfix branch contains a fix to reduce the number of variables created in memory, if you mixin old save games, this can happen.

4.70 star(s) 46 Votes