4.70 star(s) 50 Votes

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
betatesterFP not sure if Vanderberg's staff is a new thing in the new patches. i know when i go to the office lobby you can "speak to the front desk" and it's usually a girl in the area. i typically seduce that receptionist girl for the heck of it

wait, does Ellie hate anything or dislike anything at the moment? i'm using an older version and i've basically taken all of Ellie's first times but the newer versions may have locked her content behind story

SwissCheese from my experience, everytime you "finish" having sex, there is a chance for the spouse to come back or a phone call to happen. so what i typically do is ill oral the girl until she cums, then "leave", there'll be some dialogue like "oh that was great, ready to go again?" and i just rinse/repeat. eventually the phone call / spouse coming home will trigger. you could also missionary/anal etc the girl until one of you cum instead but i find oral is the most stamina efficient
I've been save scumming and finishing rounds. Tried for like 10 full minutes with no success but good to know its not a bug

slobber

May 19, 2019
SwissCheese did you turn on the infinite sex self-serum for your character? i haven't tested its interaction with the sexathon with a sexfriend yet. usually the event trigger happens the moment they say "oh that was great, ready to go again?" and you select a sex position from the list. if it's still not triggering after you select a sex position, then something is up with your game/version. also, save scumming might not work since i'm not 100% sure what the RNG depends on

betatesterFP you can keep it simple with something like 5-6 rounds

btw, this talk about stephanie in the early morning. are you guys going to the office immediately once you wake up? it sounds like you're supposed to go to work the moment you wake up

BlackSquirrel10

Aug 10, 2023
Ran into a bug where playing darts with Sarah Cooper on a Saturday date got stuck in an infinite loop. It keeps the player locked in round after round of playing darts. Also, breast sizes on the girls appear the same for B cup, A cup, and AA cup. I would think that A and AA cup would appear nearly flat chested.

MrFranky26

Oct 30, 2020
Well... What "market demand" stat are such a pure bullshit, forcing you to copy old serum over and over and over for money... Great mechanic boiz:HideThePain:

Edited: Also look like a massive clarity gain nerf... :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alfafelix
Dec 7, 2019
I found a BUG when the mother received a promotion to talk to the boss, went to Vandenberg Hall to meet his daughter, then added the contact information in the phone contact, and then accepted as a tutor at the school, the following situation would occur. 20231031235934135.jpg

Reactions: Ssato243

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
I found a BUG when the mother received a promotion to talk to the boss, went to Vandenberg Hall to meet his daughter, then added the contact information in the phone contact, and then accepted as a tutor at the school, the following situation would occur. View attachment 3049467
Basically, this discrepancy occurs because the "generate_random_mothers_and_daughters" function in the "\game\personality_types\generic_personality_hook.rpy" module does not take into account the already generated number of children for a character. I've often seen characters in the game who have several children in their relationship list, but no or fewer children in their statistics.
Since the module works well, it is more reasonable to just count the number of children in the relationship list and update the character's stats. It goes like this:
def update_number_kids():
for x in all_people_in_the_game():
x.kids = max(x.kids, len(town_relationships.get_existing_children(x)))

And call the "update_number_kids" function after generating new characters.

I also noticed that often the relationships "Cousin", "Niece", "Aunt", "Grandmother", "Granddaughter" are not written for newly created characters, for example, when a character's daughter gets a job, as a result of a crisis, if this daughter was not in the game before.

Last edited:

Migl

Oct 7, 2017
Well... What "market demand" stat are such a pure bullshit, forcing you to copy old serum over and over and over for money... Great mechanic boiz:HideThePain:

Edited: Also look like a massive clarity gain nerf... :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
Use the contracts, this does not effect the market demand. Also instead of just producing one serum for money just produce three. It is easy to do and not a big difference. Then just alter what you sell.

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
SwissCheese did you turn on the infinite sex self-serum for your character? i haven't tested its interaction with the sexathon with a sexfriend yet. usually the event trigger happens the moment they say "oh that was great, ready to go again?" and you select a sex position from the list. if it's still not triggering after you select a sex position, then something is up with your game/version. also, save scumming might not work since i'm not 100% sure what the RNG depends on

betatesterFP you can keep it simple with something like 5-6 rounds

btw, this talk about stephanie in the early morning. are you guys going to the office immediately once you wake up? it sounds like you're supposed to go to work the moment you wake up
Nah, I don't think I even unlocked that self serum. I would save at round one and run through multiple rounds until stamina was insufficient to continue then load and try again. After a while it was just to see if I could even get it to trigger

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
There is the built in cheat menu that can do that for you.
Its the "Opinion" at the bottom of the screen. View attachment 3055944
Those are opinions and do not reset taboos. Taboos are for example getting a girl to strip and show their breasts for the first time, or their first specific group of actions or action on the sex menu and for which you get the taboo broken message. The things that get your mother/sister go "We should not do that again, remove slutiness, resets the unlocked status of some or all of those actions, and ties a condition (unless they have the like/love incest opinion) to restore all that without corrupting them again.

My guess is that dustin wants to restart that with the sister so they can get the get me a phone task to encounter the daughter of the boss your mother works for.
As for a console command? Not that I know of.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Those are opinions and do not reset taboos. Taboos are for example getting a girl to strip and show their breasts for the first time, or their first specific group of actions or action on the sex menu and for which you get the taboo broken message. The things that get your mother/sister go "We should not do that again, remove slutiness, resets the unlocked status of some or all of those actions, and ties a condition (unless they have the like/love incest opinion) to restore all that without corrupting them again.

My guess is that dustin wants to restart that with the sister so they can get the get me a phone task to encounter the daughter of the boss your mother works for.
As for a console command? Not that I know of.
I never seen that with the daughter, I always got the daughter when helping the mother but I always have the mother fail so there will never be any kind of that ntr crap.
Its when you tell the mother you will talk to her boss and when you go to the meeting is when I have always meet the daughter.

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
Is there a console command/way to reset taboos?
Yes, there is such a command: the_person.restore_taboo('taboo_name').
give it if you call the console when you interact with the character. You just need to type the taboo name -> 'taboo_name' correctly such as ['underwear_nudity', 'bare_tits', 'bare_pussy', etc].
Although you can see a list of the girl's broken taboos by typing the_person.broken_taboos in the console
However, you can restore all the taboos with the command the_person.broken_taboos = [ ].

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi!
about Detailed information

how to use info "Monthly peak day" and "known: xxx days ago" for not pregnant girl?
what can i know from this info?

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Bug Report:
I have a bug with Camilla Rojas (the tasks and dance girl in the mall)
I have worked a bit on her (no cheat just regular trance usage) she had ditch her husband for the harem of the MC.
And now she had an event where her husband want to watch at her home.
Maybe "cheating" can be protected on this character (maybe until this event) to avoid her ditching her husband

4.70 star(s) 50 Votes