4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
This is a screenshot of just before I got this exception screen, also screenshotted

1715399809310.png 1715399936511.png

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/game_roles/role_head_researcher.rpy", line 840, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'add_unique_on_room_enter_event'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 460, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 464, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 506, in script call
  File "game_roles/role_head_researcher.rpyc", line 840, in script
  File "D:\Private\Games\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Private\Games\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/game_roles/role_head_researcher.rpy", line 840, in <module>
  File "game/people/Ashley/production_assistant_role_definition_ren.py", line 48, in add_mc_serum_intro_action
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'add_unique_on_room_enter_event'

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 2024.05
Fri May 10 22:57:09 2024

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
It's affected by the "novelty" stat - basically, you're penalized for being monogamous. Slightly longer version: there's a stat called "novelty" (visible in the girl's summary screen at the bottom of the "sex skills" box:
View attachment 3622981
) which degrades by I think 5% per girl each time you have a sex scene with her, and regens by like 1 or 2% each day. Lust * Novelty (or something like that) = total clarity gained. So, if you sleep with someone 5 times in a day, the next time will produce 75% the clarity you'd get if it was a brand new person. The stat changes also show up in the summary pop-up at the bottom-right of the screen - here's after interacting with someone at 100%...
View attachment 3622993

...and here's after with someone at 85%:
View attachment 3622995

If you're seeing weirdness outside of this, let us know!
Novelty reduces by 5 every time MC cums, I'm sure.
The Novelty mechanic does punish monogamy for some ridiculous reason.
Married couples have more frequent and better sex.
Thankfully, you can get Clarity from Researcher Duties; and if you are monogamous, once you're done modifying an LI you can focus Clarity on Trait Research exclusively.

Last edited:

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
Novelty reduces by 5 every time MC cums, I'm sure.
The Novelty mechanic does punish monogamy for some ridiculous reason.
Married couples have more frequent and better sex.
Thankfully, you can get Novelty from Researcher Duties; and if you are monogamous, once you're done modifying an LI you can focus Clarity on Trait Research exclusively.
Novelty reduces by 5 as stated. It improves by 1/day. The point is novelty and having fun in a relation is anything but novel.

Also it is couples (or even groups) not just married couples. And being a couple is not a guarantee, you still need to figure out what buttons to push meaning you need a healthy relationship so you can talk about what works and what doesn't.

Reactions: rb813

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
At some point girls start pester MC with "take my relative to work here too PLEEAAASEE"
Is it possible to widen that list of relatives with... sisters??

Orieni01

May 8, 2023
FYI, had a strange event, in case someone else encounters it. I was noodling around with the outfits, and created one sort of inspired by the Elvira character Cassandra Peterson used to play. When I tried to save it as Elvira, it refused, demanding a name which had not been used. I put Gown after it, no change, no way to cancel, go back or otherwise get out of this, added a string of numbers after Gown, no change, deleted everything and it changed to complaining that it couldn't save blank names, tried Elvira Gown 0000, went back to saying I couldn't use the same name twice, tried Night Mistress Gown, no change, I then began looking for a way to get past this and after clicking everything to the side to look for something I could go to which would then let me get back to the game, I accidentally found one. It went to the unhandled exception screen, and ignore a couple of times got me back to where I wanted to be, without a derivative costume, so no real loss.

asdfg

May 8, 2017
For General information, I hade trouble with getting all fetishes for the IT Girl. You can use "person.add_role(exhibition_fetish_role)" in the console (shift+O) while talking to her, to give her the missing fetish. 1715441966962.png

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Hello, guys!

I think I found a bug.
I got Alexia Farrowsdotter into a very deep trance and I select that special option of 'cum fetish'.
I tried it like 3 times already. Clarify is substracted, but fetish is not being added.
This must be a bug, right?!

Thanks!

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Is there a way to change body tan without using cheats?
I might be wrong as I haven't played this game for a long while. I recently just started playing the last update. I think after you complete the hair saloon girl get over her ex, she will offer you discount for your employees, I think she will add tanning saloon and you can change girl's body tan.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Since the money is not a problem, tell me an unambiguously understandable algorithm, so that you can give mother money to ransom the mortgaged housing? And the mother also mentioned the need to repair the car. But for some reason, this aspect does not always pop up from passing to passage. Yes, Sogdasen, the sequence of passage is different, for an element of randomness. But nevertheless, since the money in the game is not a problem, how can you raise a conversation with your mother about the redemption of the mortgaged housing? Why can you make room renovation but you can’t buy housing? Some inconsistency is obtained.
It's all just excuses to do sexual things with/to people you wouldn't otherwise have been able to, man. Let it ride. :)

Hello, guys!

I think I found a bug.
I got Alexia Farrowsdotter into a very deep trance and I select that special option of 'cum fetish'.
I tried it like 3 times already. Clarify is substracted, but fetish is not being added.

Thanks!
The cum fetish in particular, if memory serves, can take several attempts before it locks in. No idea why it behaves differently from the others; might've been part of an attempt to make there be more game in the late-game? Maybe? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's still available from the phone. Just wait few days after the game starts for option to renovate your room.
Specifically, you need to wait for an event where you think to yourself "man, my room looks like shit - I should pay someone to fix that."

You know, essentially. I'm paraphrasing that a little.

That all being said, I had a run not too long ago in which I got like 4 or 5 months in and hadn't seen it pop yet, so while it SHOULD pop up fairly early on, your mileage may vary.

Reactions: Vindaria and rb813

asdfg

May 8, 2017
Hello, guys!

I think I found a bug.

Thanks!
If you look at the Bottem right you will see the the person gains Traits coresponding to Cum.
The "Cum fetish" dose not have visable Requerements like the other fetishes.
1715457941859.png
in the Code i found that it will require the Traits loves "drinking cum" and "being covered in cum"

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's all just excuses to do sex
why i need excuses? i love my mom as she loves me - unconditionally and without any barriers - she is my bedding that I regularly breed - no one suffers from this (with the exception perhaps of those who have completely lost their minds on hypocritical religious morality - but we will leave them “outside the brackets of our formula”). she is satisfied, she is happy - so why do I need an apology? but it wouldn’t hurt to pay a deposit for the apartment. I don’t like having debts or loans, especially if I can afford not to have debts.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I have a question about something. I started playing recently, so I might not understand all mechanics yet, but I have a bit problem with mom. She stablished to hate blowjobs, and althought I managed to break the taboo after a while, she still hates it, so that means interactions during sex are blocked. And now the issue - any other know opinion can be weakened with the help of potions, but this one not. The option is not in the menu when I pick which opinion to weaken. Is this a bug, or maybe it is somehow tied up to story progression?

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
I have a question about something. I started playing recently, so I might not understand all mechanics yet, but I have a bit problem with mom. She stablished to hate blowjobs, and althought I managed to break the taboo after a while, she still hates it, so that means interactions during sex are blocked. And now the issue - any other know opinion can be weakened with the help of potions, but this one not. The option is not in the menu when I pick which opinion to weaken. Is this a bug, or maybe it is somehow tied up to story progression?
story progression, probably.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Is there a town hall or police station you can go to or just the public admin person come over? Is there something I need to do with mom once she becomes personal secretary to boss to NTR her? I want to unlock her boss' wife and daughter.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
LabRats2Reformulate-2024.5B
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It’s one thing a taboo and another thing is emotional recoil, so to speak, how a person feels after he violated his taboo. If he hates, most likely does not violate the taboo. If he does not like, then the taboo will break, but then he will feel unhappy. and in third is this locked by the plot - it is need to be unlock by the plot (by event).
but True, some types of sex, even if they are blocked in the plot, can be carried out through the correct sequence of actions. For example, vaginal sex with a cumming-in during morning waking up after a joint sleep in the same bed. True, this is inaccurately, that is, is there a chance for a girl to get pregnant as a result of such a creampie, it is unknown to me for certain, but perhaps a small chance but it is. Although "officially" a girl cannot be persuaded to vaginal sex when she is awake - until vaginal sex is unlocked by the event by the plot.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes